Table of Contents
Border Security Force (BSF) has Invited Online Application Form for the Recruitment of Head Constable (Radio Operator & Radio Mechanic) 1312 Post. BSF Head Constable syllabus highlights the list of important topics from which questions are asked in BSF Head Constable Exam. Candidates who are interested and eligible for the post can Apply Online through their Official Portal https://rectt.bsf.gov.in. Knowing the syllabus is very important before starting your preparation.
In this article we are providing the detailed exam syllabus and exam pattern for the BSF Head Constable Recruitment 2022.
BSF Head Constable Recruitment 2022 – Overview
|Organization||Border Security Force (BSF)|
|Post Name||Head Constable (Radio Operator & Radio Mechanic)|
|No. of Vacancy||1312 Post|
|Job Location||All India|
|Form Apply Mode||Online|
|Apply Last Date||19/09/2022|
BSF Head Constable Recruitment 2022 -Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for the BSF Head constable recruitment has not been released yet. Candidates can follow the eligibility criteria of the last year till the release of official notification. To appear for the exam applicants should meet the eligibility criteria for BSF Head Constable. The eligibility criteria includes Educational Qualification, Physical Standards, and Age limit.
- Candidate must possess 10th pass or equivalent 2 years degree or ITI in General Electronics/ Radio and Television/ Computer Operator & Programming Assistant.
- Candidates must be 12th pass or equivalent degree in subjects like Mathematics, Chemistry, and Physics under a recognized Board or University or Institution as a regular student with aggregate 60% marks in PCM subjects.
Applicants must be aware of the age limit before applying for the post. As there is no maximum or a minimum number of attempts for this exam, Candidates can apply for the post of BSF Head Constable till they reach the age of 25 years as per the notification.
- Minimum age limit: 18 years of age
- Maximum age limit: 25 years of age.
There will be age relaxation for the candidates of reserved categories in the upper age limit as per the government rules and regulations. The following table will gives the details of age relaxation for BSF Head Constable:
|Category||Age Relaxation ( Upper Age Limit)|
|Ex-Servicemen ( OBC)||3 years|
|Ex-Servicemen ( SC/ST)||8 years|
|Department Candidates and Central Government Civilian Employee ( OBC)||8 years|
|Department Candidates and Central Government Civilian Employee ( OSC/ST)||10 years|
|Department Candidates and Central Government Civilian Employee ( Unreserved)||5 years|
For the recruitment of Head Constable, BSF specifies some of the crucial physical standards which the applicants have to be met to qualify for the selection. All the required standards are tabulated below:
|Category||Minimum Height||Minimum Chest Width|
|ST/ Candidates belonging to the Adivasis of all UTs and States including Mizos and Nagas||160 cms||73 cms (Unexpanded)/ 78 cms (Expanded)|
|Candidates belonging to other States and Union Territories||165 cms||75 cms (Unexpanded) /80 cms (expanded)|
|Candidate belonging to:
||162.5 cms||75 cms (Unexpanded)/ 80 cms (|
BSF Head Constable Recruitment 2022 – Exam Syllabus
Topics For Mathematics
- Cartesian System of Rectangular Coordinates
- Complex Numbers
- Quadratic Equations
- Introduction to Three Dimensional Geometry
- Straight Lines
- Applications of Derivatives
- Indefinite Integrals Binomial Theorem
- Definite Integrals
- Exponential and Logarithmic Series
- Sets and Set Theory
- Probability Function
- Relations and Functions
- Sequences and Series
- Conic Sections
- Permutations and Combinations
- Limits and Continuity
Topics For English
- Idioms and Phrases
- Sentence Improvement
- Sentence Arrangement
- Active and Passive Voice
- Spelling Test
- Error Correction (Underlined Part)
- Passage Completion
- Spotting Errors
- Para Completion
- Joining Sentences
- Error Correction (Phrase in Bold)
- Fill in the blanks
Topics For Chemistry
- General Chemistry
- Structure of Atom
- Solid State
- Redox Reactions
- Chemical Kinetics
- States of Matter
- Classification of Elements
- General Organic Chemistry
- Carboxylic Acids
- Molecular Structure
- Chemical Bonding
- Surface Chemistry
- Processes of Isolation of Elements
- Coordination Compounds
- P, D, F Block Elements
- D Block Elements
- Alkali and Alkaline earth metals (S Block)
- Environmental Chemistry
- Chemistry in Everyday Life
Topics For Physics
- Quantum Theory and its Applications
- Electromagnetic Theory
- Molecular Physics
- Condensed Matter Physics
- Statistical Mechanics
- Nuclear and Particle Physics
- Mathematical Methods
- Classical Mechanics
- Experimental Physics
Topics For General Knowledge
- Inland Harbours
- Number of Players
- Common Names
- Full forms
- Heritage and Arts
- Diseases and Nutrition
- Wars and
- Current Affairs
- Important National Facts
- Heritage and Arts
- Freedom Movement
BSF Head Constable Recruitment 2022 – Exam Pattern
Candidates who are applying for the BSF Head Constable post should be well aware of the exam pattern.
- The questions will be of objective types.
- Each questions carry 2 marks.
- There will ne negative marking for each questions, 0.50 marks will be deducted for every wrong answer.
- Medium of exam will be in both English and Hindi for each post.
- There will be a total of 100 questions of 200 marks which is divided into four parts.
- The duration of the exam will be 2 hours.
|Exam Type||Subjects||Questions||Marks||Exam Duration|
|Objective Type||General Awareness||100||100||2 Hours|
BSF Head Constable Recruitment 2022 – Selection Process
The selection process includes three stages:
Stage 1: Written Test
Stage 2: PST, PET & Documentation
Stage 3: Final medical examination
I hope this article will be useful. The candidates who are preparing for the upcoming BSF Head Constable recruitment should find the best learning partner that can assist to efficiency throughout your journey of cracking the exam effectively. It is the duty of the candidates to find the most important study materials, resources, and lecture series to crack the exam within a limited period. The Entri App can help the candidates in all its senses to boost the hidden ability and the performance potential of each candidate. The competition is going to be tough, but why fear when the perfect learning partner is with you. Download Entri App now to get more academic benefits. Best Wishes.