Table of Contents
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) has issued the official notification for CA foundation Registration 2022. The registration is open for the May session. The candidates who are aspiring for the CA can apply via online mode. The candidates who wish to register for the CA foundation 2022 should visit the official website for the latest updates. The registration can be done via the official website of ICAI at icai.org.
Those candidates who wish to register for the CA foundation exam should note that the last date for registration is on 1st January 2022.The ICAI will publish the official notice to notify the extension of the dates, if any. The candidates who have completed the 12th exam can register. Those who wish to pursue the CA should register for the CA foundation exam at the earliest. Those candidates who are not eligible for the exam will be immediately rejected for further consideration. Before registering for the CA foundation exam, 2022, the candidates are advised to read the official notification regarding the CA Foundation Registration 2022.
CA Foundation Registration 2022: Important Dates
|CA Foundation Registration 2022||May/ July Dates||November/ December Dates|
|CA Foundation Registration begins||Open||January 2, 2022|
|CA Foundation Registration ends||January 1, 2022||July 1, 2022|
|CA foundation admit card release date||will be notified soon||Will be notified soon|
|CA Foundation exam 2022||Will be notified soon||Will be notified soon|
|CA foundation exam 2022 Result||Will be notified soon||Will be notified soon|
CA Foundation Registration 2022: Eligibility Criteria
The candidates need to check the eligibility criteria before applying for the CA Foundation exam 2022. Those candidates who are not eligible to attend the exam will be immediately rejected.
- No age limits
- 12th pass
- Register with the Board of Studies(BoS).
CA Foundation Registration 2022: Documents Required
While submitting the CA Foundation application form, the candidates need to scan submit the following documents.
- Attested class 10th certificate
- Attested copy of class 12th mark sheet
- a colored photograph of the candidate
- Attested proof of nationality
- Attested proof of special category certificate
CA Foundation 2022: How to Apply?
The candidates can follow the steps given below to successfully register in CA foundation 2022. The first and foremost step for the candidates to pursue CA is to register with ICAI. There are mainly four steps involved in the submission of the application/ registration for the CA foundation 2022 exam. The candidates need to register, log in, document upload, and fee payments. Check the steps given below to apply for the CA foundation exam 2022.
- Visit the official website of ICAI at icai.org
- Check for the option E-service available on the home screen
- Select the option student services and then search for the link Entry-level forms
- Now, the registration form will be displayed on the screen
- Fill in all the required information and obtain the registration and Password
- Use the registration ID and Password to login to the page
- Submit the required documents and upload the scanned photograph
- Now, click on the Sava and continue option
- Remit the application fee using the online banking system
- Click on the final submission button
- Download the application form and save a copy for future use.
CA Foundation Registration 2022: Application Fee
The registration fee for the CA foundation 2022 exam is Rs 9000/-. Along with the registration fees, the candidates are supposed to reemit the cost of the prospectus too. The cost of the prospectus is Rs. 200/-
After the registration process ends, the ICAI would issue the CA foundation exam form for each session. The exam form is supposed to be filled within the due date. The next procedure is the release of the admit card. Use Entri App to get the latest and quickest updates on the CA foundation exam 2022.