CAMPCO Admit Card 2021: Central Arecanut and Cocoa Marketing and Processing Co-operative Limited, also known as CAMPCO has released the admit card for the post of Junior Assistant Executive – 1 (Accounts/ Marketing) – Trainee and Junior Grader – Trainee. Interested aspirants shall download the admit card for CAMPCO Jr Assistant Executive and CAMPCO Junior Grader on the establishment’s official website – www.campco.org.
Please note that the CAMPCO Admit Card 2021 download link would be available only till 24 April 2021, at noon (12:00 hrs.).
Steps to download CAMPCO Admit Card 2021
- Visit the official website of CAMPCO – www.campco.org
- Click on Others
- Select Careers
- You will be directed to a new page in which you get the option to Login
- Enter your Registration Number and Password
- Click on Submit
- Download CAMCO Admit Card 2021
CAMPCO clearly mentioned the procedure through a message which is displayed on the official website stating that the candidate must download the Admission Ticket (Color or Black & White copy) from the below-given link for the post of Junior Assistant Executive – 1 (Accounts / Marketing) Trainee and Junior Grader Trainee and must present the hardcopy before the written examination. The last date to download the admission ticket is 24.04.2021; 12:00 PM. Candidates who are not eligible cannot download the Admission Ticket after login into the application.
Central Arecanut and Cocoa Marketing and Processing Co-operative Limited (CAMPCO)
CAMPCO was registered under the Multi-State Co-operative Societies Act in 1973 with the active support of the State Governments of Karnataka and Kerala.
The main objectives for the effective function of the establishment are;
- Procuring Arecanut and Cocoa grown by member cultivators and if necessary, from other growers on an agency basis or outright purchase basis
- Sale of Arecanut and Cocoa and their products to the best advantage of members and also to advance loans to members on the pledge of goods and to do all other things necessary to carry out the objective.
- To promote and develop Areca and Cocoa cultivation, marketing, and processing.
From 08 March 2021 to 22 March 2021, CAMPCO has notified a total vacancy of 54, as follows, and started accepting applications for the same.
- Executive Officer (HRD)
- Law Officer-IV
- Assistant Mechanical Engineer(Maintenance/ Works/Project Co-Ordination)
- Junior Engineer Grade-II
- Junior Assistant Executive- 1 (Accounts/ Marketing)– Trainee
- Junior Grader– Trainee
Several establishments like the Central Arecanut and Cocoa Marketing and Processing Co-operative Limited (CAMPCO) are declaring recruitment updates regularly. Download Entri App to get notified on similar information on a daily basis.