Table of Contents
A very happy news to all those candidates who have been looking for Government jobs. The Central Railway has published a latest notification which is currently recruiting 2422 candidates to the Apprentice posts. Candidates will be hired for several apprentice posts. The registration process started on January 17, 2022. Applicants can apply till February 16, 2022. The candidates who meet the eligibility criteria must surely apply online for this post through their official website, www. rrccr.com
The application is completely through online which means that there is no need for the physical application to be sent. The online registration has begun from 16 January, 2022. The last date for applying to the posts is till February 16, 2022. Once the registration procedure comes to an end, the merit list of the selected candidates will be published by the recruitment authority. The candidates are strictly selected on the basis of marks obtained in 10th and ITI marks.
Job Notification 2022
|Recruiter||Railway Recruitment Cell|
|Name of the Posts||Fitter, Welder, Electrician, Machinist, etc.|
|Selection Criteria||Merit- based|
|Online Application Date
|18 January 2022|
|Last Date To Apply||16 February 2022|
|Official Website||www. rrccr.com|
|Sl No.||Post||Vacancy No.|
- Candidates will be strictly selected on the basis of percentage of marks obtained in 10th Level and ITI (50% weightage to each).
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
- Should be a citizen of India.
- The candidate should have completed 10th class exam or equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks from a recognized board.
- The candidate is expected to possess a National trade certificate in that particular trade.
- Candidates from the age of minimum of 15 to a maximum age limit of 24 years by 01/08/2022 can only apply.
- Age relaxation is given to the candidates who belong to the reserved categories (SC/ST/OBC)
- SC / ST is provided with 5 years and OBC is provided with 3 years of upper age limit
Gen/ OBC/ EWS: Rs. 100/-
SC/ST/ PwD/ Female: Rs. 0/-
Payment Mode: Online
- All the candidates are requested to pay an application fee of Rs 100. The amount once paid as application fee will be non- refundable.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD/ Women category are relaxed from the application fees.
- Payment should be only done through online mode.
- Debit card, Internet banking, Credit card, SBI Challan etc. are all accepted.
|Recruitment Notification Published||15 January 2022|
|Starting Online Registration||17 January 2022|
|Last Date for Application||16 February 2022|
How To Apply?
- Go to the browser and go to the official website.
- Click on the RRC NCR registration link.
- The candidate must be an Aadhaar card holder.
- At the time of registration, the candidate will be asked to fill the 12 digit Aadhar card number.
- You need to create your own username and password.
- Log in and the application form instructions should be followed as it is.
- Clearly fill in all the required details in the application form.
- The candidate must upload his or her color photograph and other relevant documents that are asked.
- The online application fees should be paid after the above process. Fee relaxation candidates need not pay.
- Verify the details once again after the fee payment.
- Click on the submit option, once you make sure there is no correction.
- A reference number will be generated at the end of registration which can be used for further need in future.
- The submission of online applications will be closing by 16 February 2022.
So those who have been eagerly waiting for this opportunity, do not miss it out. So without any further delay do apply for the above mentioned vacancy. Hope this article have been helpful. We hope you found the information you are looking for. Students can download the Entri App for more information and guidance on the various competitive and Government sector exams.