Table of Contents
Centre for Management Development (CMD) Kerala on behalf of the National Health Mission (NHM) has invited applications for the post of Mid-Level Service Provider (Staff Nurse). Eligible persons can apply for CMD NHM Kerala Staff Nurse Recruitment 2021 through the official website cmdkerala.net on or before 08th January 2021. There are 1603 vacancies reported in the fourteen (14) districts of the National Health Mission (NHM) including Trivandrum, Thrissur, Kollam, Palakkad, Pathanamthitta, Malappuram, Alappuzha, Kozhikode, Kottayam, Wayanad, Idukki, Kannur, Ernakulam, Kasaragod.
CMD NHM Kerala Staff Nurse Recruitment 2021: Notification Overview
|Organization||Centre for Management Development
National Health Mission (NHM)
|Notification Release Date||24th December 2020|
|Notification Number||NHM/ Admn1/ 4011/ 2019/ SPMSU|
|Post Name||Mid-Level Service Provider (Staff Nurse)|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Last date for submission of the application||08th January 2021|
|Method of Recruitment||Contract basis|
|Date, Venue and Time of interview||Will be intimated later|
|Reporting to||Medical Officer of the Institution|
Kerala Staff Nurse Eligibility Criteria
Academic and Professional Qualification
- B.Sc. Nursing with one-year post qualification experience as of 1st December 2020 or,
- GNM with one-year post qualification experience as of 1st December 2020
Maximum age of 40years as of 01st December 2020.
|District||Number of vacancies|
- Rs. 17,000/- for 4 months during the training period and,
- Rs. 17,000/- + Rs. 1000/- (Fixed Traveling Allowance) only after successful completion of training
The selection will be based on the qualification, experience, and performance in the interview conducted by the authority.
Download the CMD NHM Kerala Staff Nurse Recruitment 2021 Notification:
CMD NHM Kerala Staff Nurse: Apply Online
- Log in to the official website of the Centre for Management Development @cmdkerala.net.
- Eligible candidates should fill up all relevant fields of applications and submit applications online.
- The candidates should pay an amount of Rs. 325/- (Rupees Three Hundred Twenty Five only) plus transaction charges online as examination fee.
- As this is a district-wise selection, the applicant should apply only for one district of his/her choice.
- Applicants should have a valid personal email ID and mobile no., which should be kept active till the completion of this Recruitment Process.
- CMD / NHM may send intimation to download call letters for written test through the registered email ID.
- All MLSPs will be given training for a period of 4 months. Only on successful completion of training, the individual will be eligible for posting in NHM as a Mid-Level Service Provider (MLSP).
Entri is the best platform to prepare for all Government Competitive exams. Join us and avail of the latest mock tests and previous year’s question papers. Attempt the Daily and monthly current affairs, GK updates, Daily rank-booster, and current affairs quiz sections. Wishing you all the very best to achieve your dream job!