Table of Contents
Coir Board, under the Ministry of Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises, Government of India has created a new and latest recruitment opportunity for the people who want to be an integral part of the organisation. Now, you can apply for the job opportunity posted by the organisation by visiting the official website of the organisation and downloading the official Coir Board notification. A lot of different vacancies are available by the authorities of the organisation. Given below are some crucial details of the Coir Board Recruitment 2021- All You Need To Know To Get The Job.
Coir Board Recruitment 2021
Coir Board will be recruiting different people in their organisation including assistant, Upper Division Clerk, Junior Stenographer, Mechanic, Hindi Typist, Lower Division Clerk, Salesman, Training Assistant etc. The candidates can apply for the various vacancies after they have successfully read the official Coir Board notification for the recruitment opportunity and filled up the application form available on the official website. You will have to submit the documents to the application form to be successfully eligible for the job. You can download the notification PDF by clicking on the link given below.
Coir Board Recruitment Important Date
It is important for the candidates to take into consideration the important timeline related to the recruitment opportunity so that they can apply for the recruitment on the correct date to avoid disqualification. Given below are the details of the important dates related to the COIR Board recruitment opportunity 2021.
- Last Date To Apply Online – 15 August 2021
Coir Board Vacancy Details
There are a lot of vacancies available by the COIR organisation and the candidates can apply for the vacancy of their choice by reading all about the recruitment opportunity through the official Coir Board recruitment notification. The Coir Board latest notification 2021 includes the list of vacancy positions in the organisation. Given below is the list of Coir Board vacancies available in the organisation.
- Assistant – 09
- Upper Division Clerk – 04
- Junior Stenographer – 04
- Mechanic – 01
- Hindi Typist – 01
- Lower Division Clerk – 01
- Salesman – 05
- Training Assistant – 03
- Machine Operator – 01
- Senior Scientific Officer – 02
- Scientific Assistant – 01
- Showroom Manager – 04
To fill up the application form for the recruitment opportunity you must first go through the detailed educational qualifications. The candidates must only fill up the application form if they pass the eligibility criteria and fulfil the educational qualifications. Given below are the detailed educational criteria that you must follow to fill up the application form in this recruitment:-
- Assistant – First or Second Class Graduate
- Upper Division Clerk – Degree in any discipline from a recognized University. One year experience of Knowledge in Computer application and word processing.
- Junior Stenographer – SSLC or equivalent with 100 words per minute in Shorthand and 40 w.p.m. in typewriting
- Mechanic – Pass in KGTE or MGTE Higher Workshop Mechanic or III in the Trade of Mechanic with at least one year experience as a Mechanic in a concern of repute.
- Hindi Typist – SSLC or equivalent examination with typewriting in Hindi
- Lower Division Clerk – SSLC or equivalent. 30 w.p.m. in typewriting essential.
- Salesman – SSLC or equivalent having knowledge of Book Keeping and Accountancy. 30 w.p.m.in typewriting (English) essential.
- Training Assistant – SSLC or equivalent. A pass in the Advanced Training Course conducted by the National Coir Training and Design Center.
- Machine Operator -SSLC or equivalent. A pass in the Advanced Training Course conducted by the National Coir Training and Design Center.
Age Limit For Coir Board Recruitment 2021
The applicant must also go through the Coir Board age criteria 2021 in order to be successfully eligible for the recruitment opportunity and you must have proper documents to support your claims like for age criteria you need a birth certificate. Given below are the details of the upper age criteria that you must follow to apply for the job vacancy.
- Assistant – 28 years
- Upper Division Clerk – 27 years
- Junior Stenographer – 30 years
- Mechanic – 30 years
- Hindi Typist – 30 years
- Lower Division Clerk – 25 years
- Salesman – 30 years
- Training Assistant – 30 years
- Machine Operator – 35 years
- Showroom Manager – 35 years
The applicant will also be liable to get a certain amount of salary after they have successfully passed all of the selection stages. Given below are the detail of the salary stricture available to the beneficiaries of the job. Different perks and allowances are also available according to the level the candidate is working for.
- Assistant – Level-6 (35400-112400) in the Pay Matrix
- Upper Division Clerk – Level-4 (25500-81100) in the Pay Matrix
- Junior Stenographer – Level-4 (25500-81100) in the Pay Matrix
- Mechanic – Level-4 (25500-81100) in the Pay Matrix
- Hindi Typist – Level-2 (19900-63200) in the Pay Matrix
- Lower Division Clerk – Level-2 (19900-63200) in the Pay Matrix
- Salesman – Level-2 (19900-63200) in the Pay Matrix
- Training Assistant – Level-2 (19900-63200) in the Pay Matrix
- Machine Operator – Level-2 (19900-63200) in the Pay Matrix
- Senior Scientific Officer – Level-10 (56100-177500)
- Scientific Assistant – Level-6 (35400-112400) in the Pay Matrix
- Showroom Manager – Level-6 (35400-112400) in the Pay Matrix
The candidates must also submit a list of documents in order to be successfully eligible for the selection stages. Given below is the list of documents you must submit with the application form to get selected by the scrutinizing authorities.
- Identity Proof including Aadhar card
- Educational certificates
- Age proof including Birth Certificate
- Any other certificates to support the claims made
- Caste Certificate
- BPL Certificate
Application Procedure For Coir Board Recruitment 2021
- First, you will have to visit the official website of the organisation
- The homepage of the organisation will be displayed on your screen
- Now, you have to go to the Latest Updates section
- The updates regarding the latest job vacancies will be displayed on your screen
- You need to click on the latest vacancy of your choice
- Click on the apply online option
- The application form will be displayed on your screen
- Fill up the application form
- Upload the documents needed
- Successfully, submit the application form
- Take a printout of the duly filled application form
You need to have enough knowledge regarding the various Government Recruitment Opportunities 2021 if you want to qualify for the latest COIR job opportunities. Make sure to prepare yourself for the job vacancy by getting perfect knowledge of the written examination which will be conducted by the authorities to select the candidates in this recruitment opportunity. You can opt for Entri as your study partner to help you prepare for the examination and help you polish your skills by taking mock tests and video lessons. Entri is a platform that is equipped with mock tests and video lessons from experts in every genre, Enroll now!