Table of Contents
Cuttack Court has invited applications for Cuttack Court Recruitment 2021 – Apply for 25 Group D posts. The notification is for inviting applications for 25 vacant positions in various departments under Cuttack district court.
The below is a brief description of all the eligibility criteria, requirements, and the dates to apply for the notified posts.
All candidates applying for the job position must have passed 8th class of equivalent from a recognized Board/University/Institution.
- Opening date for application: 4/03/2021
- Last date for submission of application: 20/03/2021
There are no application fees for applying for the posts mentioned in Cuttack Court Recruitment 2021
- A retired Ministerial Staff or Group D employee on appointment under the Scheme on an Ad-hoc basis shall be entitled to receive pay and allowances at the rate he/ she was drawing at the time of retirement minus the total amount of pension being received by him/her after commutation under the Pension Rules applicable to him/her. She/he shall also be entitled to all other regular allowances admissible to the in-service staff of the respective cadres.
How to Apply:
The mode of application for Cuttack Court Recruitment 2021 must apply through offline mode.
- Click on the link to download the application form to apply
- Fill out the necessary details.
- Sent out the application in the following address:
To the office of the Chairman, District Legal Services Authority, Cuttack.
Job Location: Cuttack Court (Odisha)
Start your preparations for your dream government job with Entri App. We provide a wide range of courses over different government exams. Sign Up for Entri classes and ace the preparation for the government job examinations and bank examinations today itself. Entri helps you with thousands of questions. Attempt mock tests, analyze yourself and improve your success rate. We wish you all the success in your preparations.