Table of Contents
Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has released the notification, OPSC Post Graduate Teacher Recruitment 2021 for the recruitment to the post of Post Graduate Teachers under Science Stream in Group “B ” State Service for the Higher Secondary Schools functioning under ST & SC Development Department on their official website. Interested and eligible candidates can visit opsc.gov.in and check the details. The online application process will begin on March 24, 2021.
Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has notified 139 vacancies for Post Graduate Teachers under Science Stream in Group B. Candidates can apply for OPSC Post Graduate Teacher Recruitment 2021 Notification on or before 23 April 2021 on their official website. Candidates with certain educational qualifications including Master’s Degree in the subject concerned from a recognized University with at least 50 percentage marks in aggregate with additional eligibility as mentioned in the notification can apply for OPSC Post Graduate Teacher Recruitment 2021 Notification.
Candidates willing to apply for OPSC Post Graduate Teacher Recruitment 2021 Notification can go through this article for application process, age limit, post wise qualification, experience, selection criteria, how to apply etc.
|Notification||OPSC Recruitment 2021: Notification Released for 139 Post Graduate Teacher @opsc.gov.in|
|Notification Date||March 10, 2021|
|Last Date for submission of application||April 23, 2021|
|Educational Qualification||Post Graduate|
- The online process for the registration of the form will begin on March 24, 2021.
- The last date for the submission of the form is April 23, 2021.
OPSC Post Graduate Teacher Recruitment 2021 – Vacancy Details
There are a total of 139 PGT Posts:
- Physics- 22
- Zoology- 14
- Botany -11
- Mathematics- 21
- Odia- 27
- The Candidates must have a Master’s Degree in the subject concerned from a recognized University with at least 50 % marks in aggregate.
- The candidates must have possessed two years integrated Post-Graduate M.Sc. Course Regional College of Education NCERT in the concerned in subject with minimum 50 % marks in aggregate.
- The candidate must have a B.Ed. or equivalent degree recognized by the National Council for Teacher Education, New Delhi as equivalent to B.Ed from a recognized University.
- The candidates are required to pay a non-refundable fee of Rs 500.
- Candidates belonging to scheduled caste and scheduled Tribes of Odisha and persons with disabilities ( whose permanent disability is 40% and more) are exempted from payment of this fee.
- The candidates are required to make an online payment of the applicable fee through OPSC portal using debit/credit/net banking and other financial instruments enlisted in the payment page of the odisha government payment portal
Place Of Examination
- The written examination may be held at Cuttack
- It may also be held at other cities as mentioned in the official notification depending on the number of candidates in the respective zones.
- The selection of candidates for the recruitment to the posts shall be made on the basis of written examination and viva voce test.
- The written examination consists of General english, computer aptitude, pedagogy, general knowledge and the subject concerned.
- The examination will be of objective type MCQ and will be covered in one paper of 150 marks and 150 questions with 3 hours duration
How to apply for OPSC Post Graduate Teacher Recruitment 2021
- Candidates must go through the details of the advertisement OPSC web portal before filling the application form
- The online application form is automated and system driven which will help the candidates fill up the form seamlessly
- Candidates are requested to upload the requested documents as mentioned in the website
- Candidates should keep at least 2 copies of their passport size photograph uploaded to the online application for future use.
- Certificate of admission to the written examination will be uploaded in the website of OPSC prior to the date of written examination which will be published in the website of the commission and newspapers. Candidates should download their admission certificate from the website of the commission and produce the same for the examination.
How to use Entri App for your preparation
We hope that this article was helpful to you. Entri is striving each day to bring you closer to your dream job. Stay tuned to Entri for all important updates and results! We will provide you with the latest notification on all major competitive exams. Entri wishes you all the best for your upcoming examinations. Make your learning experience a happy and memorable one with us. With Entri by your side your dream job will be a reality!
Why Learn from Entri
- Top notch & experienced tutors to learn from.
- Mock tests in various regional languages available.
- Download for Free! Get access to video classes, exams and study cards with a single subscription fee.
- Full length Mock Tests and previous year question papers available.
And lots more! Subscribe Today! Happy Learning!