Datia Medical College has released the Datia Medical College Recruitment 2021 notification against Staff Nurse vacancy. Eligible and interested candidates can apply online for the Datia Medical College Staff Nurse post from 25th March to 09th April 2021. The direct link for submitting an Online Application and the notification is given in the article.
Datia Medical College Recruitment 2021
|Organization||Datia Medical College|
|Notification Date||18 March 2021|
|Post Name||Staff Nurse|
|Job Location||Datia, Madhya Pradesh|
|Commencement of online registration of application||25 March 2021|
|Closing date of online submission of Application||09 April 2021|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Mode of Selection||Merit, Interview|
Staff Nurse Eligibility Criteria
The age limit for candidates is as follows:
- General Category: Minimum of 18 years and the maximum age limit is 40 years.
- OBC/EWS/SC/ST/Woman (all categories): Minimum of 18 years and the maximum age limit is 45 years.
- Candidate must have passed Plus-Two Examination with (10 + 2) education system along with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
- Should have Government BSC Nursing or General Nursing and Senior Obstetrics Trained.
- Candidates should be Registered with Madhya Pradesh Nursing Registration Council.
Datia Medical College Recruitment 2021: Salary and Vacancy
The scale of pay for the selected candidates will be according to the Madhya Pradesh Govt. Service rules.
The total vacancy notified is 215.
Category wise vacancy:
Datia Medical College Recruitment 2021: Apply online
- Visit the Official website @www.mponline.govt.in.
- On the home page, search and click on the link ‘Govt. Medical College, Datia (MP)- Click Here to Apply for the Post of Staff Nurse under Govt. Medical College, Datia (MP)’.
- Read all the information on the Datia Medical College Recruitment 2021 Notification.
- Click on the Services for the Online Application Form.
- Then fill in the required columns and also upload all the scanned photographs and other documents.
- Pay the Application Fee.
- General Category/ OBC: Rs. 400/-
- EWS/SC/ST/Woman: Rs. 200/-
Submit the Datia Medical College Application Form. Download and take the printout of the application form for future references.
Documents to be furnished in original at the time of verification of documents along with one set of photocopies should be self-attested and a copy of the online submitted application form / Receipt.