Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB) has released a notification inviting applications for the posts of Librarian, Assistant Teacher, Trained Graduate Teacher, Domestic Science Teacher and Physical Education Teacher. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the official portal – https://dsssb.delhi.gov.in/ – from 19th October, 2022. The last date to apply is 18th November, 2022. The applicants are advised to visit DSSSB’s website to check the detailed advertisement and confirm their eligibility for the mentioned vacancies.
Start Preparing for TET Exam! Download Entri App!
DSSSB Recruitment Overview 2022
|Name of Recruiting Organization||Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB)|
|Name of Post||
|Number of Vacancies||632|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Mode of Selection||Written Exam|
|Commencement of Online Application||19th October, 2022|
|Last date of online application||18th November, 2022|
Click Here to Download the Official Notification
DSSSB Vacancy 2022
According to the official notification by DSSSB there are total of 632 vacancies. Post wise vacancies are mentioned in the table below:
|Name of Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Assistant Teacher (Nursery)||04|
|Trained Graduate Teacher (Computer Science)||106|
|Domestic Science Teacher||201|
|Physical Education Teacher||221|
DSSSB Salary 2022
All the posts come under Group ‘B’ Non-Ministerial Non-Gazetted category. The pay scale for each post is mentioned in the table below.
|Name of Post||Pay Scale|
|Librarian||Rs. 44900 to Rs. 142400|
|Assistant Teacher (Nursery)||Rs. 35400 to Rs. 112400|
|Trained Graduate Teacher (Computer Science)||Rs. 44900 to Rs. 142400|
|Domestic Science Teacher||Rs. 44900 to Rs. 142400|
|Physical Education Teacher||Rs. 44900 to Rs. 142400|
Attempt Free Mock Tests for TET Exam! Download Entri App!
DSSSB Eligibility Criteria 2022
Candidates should go through all the criteria set by DSSSB and ensure that they satisfy each and every requirement. Applications of those who do not meet the criteria will be rejected.
The candidates applying for any of the post should not exceed 30 years of age. The relaxation of upper age limit is as follows:
- SC/ ST: 5 years
- OBC: 3 years
- PwD: 10 years
- PwD + SC/ ST: 15 years
- PwD + OBC: 13 years
- Degree from a recognized University or Equivalent.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent Diploma in Library Science or a recognized
University/ Institute or Equivalent.
- Experience of two years in library/ computerization of a Library
One year Certificate in Computer Application from a recognized institute or equivalent.
Assistant Teacher (Nursery)
- Senior Secondary School (Class Twelve) certificate or Intermediate or its equivalent with at least 45% marks from a recognized Board/University.
- Diploma/ Certificate in Nursery Teacher Education programme of a duration of not less than two years or B.Ed. (Nursery) from a recognized Institute.
- Must have passed Hindi at secondary level.
Trained Graduate Teacher (Computer Science)
Bachelors degree in computer application (BCA) from a recognized university
Graduation in computer science from a recognized university (provided that the computer science subject must be studied in all years as main subject)
B.E/ B. Tech (Computer Science/ Information Technology) from a recognized university
Graduation in any subject and ‘A’ level course from DOEACC, Ministry of Information & Communication and Technology, Govt. of India.
Domestic Science Teacher
- Bachelor’s degree in Domestic Science/Home Science from a recognized University/ Institute.
- Bachelor’s in Education with Domestic Science/ Home Science as a Teaching subject.
Physical Education Teacher
Graduate with Bachelor’s of Physical Education (B.P.Ed) or its equivalent.
Applicants must be a citizen of India.
Note: The cut off date for calculating age and educational qualification is 18th November, 2022.
Attempt Free Mock Tests for TET Exam! Download Entri App!
DSSSB Application Process 2022
- The candidates must go through the INSTRUCTIONS FOR APPLYING ONLINE carefully while filling up Online Application Form.
- The candidates must submit their application through Online Mode only. No other mode of application shall be accepted.
- Candidates should have a valid email id and mobile number.
- Candidates must first register through the official website – https://dsssbonline.nic.in/.
- Fill in all the required information in the registration form and submit it. A username and password will be generated which should be used for all further logins.
- After completing the registration process, login again and fill in the application form.
- Upload scanned photograph and signature.
- Pay the application fee.
- Before submission of the online application, candidates must check and ensure that they have filled correct details in each field of the online application form. Once online application form is submitted, no request for change/ correction/ modification (including change of category) will be entertained or allowed under any circumstances.
The candidates submitting their application online should pay the requisite fees only through SBI e-pay.
Other mode of payment will not be considered and the application of such candidates will be rejected. Application Fee once paid will not be refunded
DSSSB Selection Process 2022
The selection shall be made through One Tier examination scheme. The exam will be conducted over a duration of two hours and will consist of two sections. There will not be any minimum qualifying marks in Section-A. However, combined aggregate marks of both Section-A & Section-B will be reckoned for preparing the final merit list. There will be negative marking of .25 marks.
This section will consist of MCQs of one mark each for a total of 20 marks. The topics included are General Awareness, General Intelligence & Reasoning ability, Arithmetical & Numerical Ability, Test of Hindi Language and Comprehension and Test of English Language & Comprehension.
This section will consist of MCQs for a total of 100 marks.
Discussion about this post