Table of Contents
District Health and Family Welfare Samiti (DHFWS), Basirhat, West Bengal has recently published a notification DHFWS Basirhat Recruitment 2021 inviting applications for the posts of Medical Officer, Hospital Attendant, Staff Nurse, Lab Technician etc have been posted in their official website basirhathealthdistrict.in. The Ministry of Health and Family Welfare is an Indian Government ministry charged with health policy in India. It is also responsible for all government programs relating to family planning in India. Interested and eligible candidates who want to apply for this can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 15 March 2021. There are a total of 24 vacancies. The DHFWS requires 3 Full-Time Medical Officers, 1 Medical Officer AFHS, 1 Executive Assistant, 1 Counsellor, along with 2 Hospital Attendants and 2 Sanitary Attendants. Also, there is a single vacancy for the posts of Psychiatric Nurse, Peer Supporter, District PPM Coordinator and District Manager.
One candidate will be selected for the post of Laboratory Technician, along with one for Lab Technician (Blood Bank). The authority will also screen two candidates for the post of VDB Technical Supervisor and recruit 6 Staff Nurses.
DHFWS Basirhat Recruitment 2021 – Overview
|Notification||DHFWS Basirhat Recruitment 2021 for MO, Staff Nurse and other Posts @wbhealth.gov.in, Apply till March 15|
|Notification Date||26th February 2021|
|Last date of submission||15th March 2021|
|Organization||District Health and Family Welfare Samiti (DHFWS), Basirhat, West Bengal|
|Educational qualification||Diploma Holder, Secondary, Senior Secondary, Post Graduate, Graduate|
Starting Date for submission of Application – 23rd February 2021
Last Date for submission of Application – 15th March 2021
DHFWS Basirhat Recruitment 2021 – Vacancy Details
|Name of the post||Number of vacancies|
|Full time medical officer||03|
|Medical officer AFHS||01|
|District PPM Coordinator||01|
|Lab Technician blood bank||01|
|VDB Technical supervisor||02|
DHFWS Basirhat Recruitment 2021 – Eligibility Criteria
Full Time Medical Officer
- MBBS from a MCI recognized institute with a 1 year compulsory internship. Must be registered under West Bengal council.
- Weightage will be given for higher qualification.
Medical Officer AFHS
- MBBS Doctor, preference will be given for Post Graduate
- Degree/Diploma in G&O or Pediatric and similar experience.
- Graduate from any recognized university.
- Having 1 year Diploma/Certificate course in Computer Application from Govt. registered institution.
Technical Knowledge – Working knowledge of computer with operating knowledge of MS Word
- Graduate in Psychology/Sociology Worker/Sociology/Anthropology/Human Development.
- Conversant in MS Office.
- Desirable post graduation in MA/Msc in Psychology/Sociology, Worker/Sociology/Anthropology/Human Development.
- Matriculation at least 2 years experience of working in a Govt/Pvt. Hospital.
- Desirable – At Least 2 years of working in a hospital
- B.Sc. in Psychiatric Nursing/M.Sc. in Psychiatric Nursing/DPN
For community nurse – GNM from any hospital recognised by Council of India or West Bengal Nursing council, with one month training in psychiatric nursing from any recognised institution.
- Higher Secondary level Education.
- MBBS/Dental/Ayush/Nursing Graduate with Degree Diploma in Health Management with 2 years relevant work experience.
District PPM Coordinator
- Post Graduate
- One year experience working in field of communication/ ACSM/ Public private partnership/ Health project/ programs
- Intermediate (10+2) and Diploma of certificate course in Medical Laboratory Technology or equivalent
Lab Technician Blood Bank
- Degree of Medical Laboratory Technology(MLT)
- Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology, should have completed 10+2 before obtaining diploma or degree.
- Degree/ Diploma should be from university/ institution
VDB Technical Supervisor
- Science Graduate with biology as a paper in graduate level from any recognized university
- Candidate should have valid two wheeler driving license
- Preference will be given to candidate of the same district
- Completed GNM training course from an institute recognized by the Indian nursing council/ West Bengal nursing council
- Candidates should have completed B.Sc. Nursing.
Candidates should check the notification link for further details for the Educational Qualification of the posts.
Full Time Medical Officer And Medical Officer AFHS
- Upper Age limit – 62 years
Lab Technician Blood bank
- Upper Age limit – 60 years
For all other posts
- Upper Age limit – 40 years
How to apply for DHFWS Basirhat Recruitment 2021
Step 1: Visit the official site of DHFWS, Basirhat at basirhathealthdistrict.in
Step 2: Click on the Recruitment tab on the homepage
Step 3: You will be redirected to a new page
Step 4: Scroll down to the ‘Online Application’ section and click on the link that says ‘Recruitment for the different contractual posts vide recruitment notice memo no. DHFWS/BSRHT/890/21 Dated 23-02-2021’
Step 5: After selecting the ‘Apply Now’ tab, you will be able to fill the application form
Step 6: Enter all the details correctly and submit the form online
Entri wishes you all the best for your upcoming examinations. Start your Preparation today itself. Entri will help you with thousands of questions. Attempt mock tests, analyze yourselves to improve your success rate.