Table of Contents
DSSSB Recruitment 2022 has been published by Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board (DSSSB) on the official website of 632 TGT, Librarian, PET Vacancy. The DSSSB online application process will start from October 19, 2022 to November 18, 2022 on the official website. Applications received through any other mode shall automatically be rejected.
DSSSB TGT, Librarian Recruitment Examination date 2022 will be released soon. Earlier DSSSB has released 551 TGT Special Educator, PGT vacancies this year. All the appearing candidate can get the complete information for DSSSB Vacancy subject-wise in this post.DSSSB accepts online applications in a variety of fields, including Trained Graduate Teachers (TGTs), Assistant Teachers, and some non-teaching positions. As one of the most prestigious exams in the country, DSSSB attracts thousands of candidates each year. Stay updated and visit this page for updates on all notices regarding her DSSSB recruitment for 2022.
DSSSB Recruitment 2022 Important Dates
|Exam Name||DSSSB Recruitment 2022|
|Conducting Body||Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board, DSSSB|
|Number of vacancies||632|
|Post Name||TGT, Physical Education Teacher & Non-Teaching|
|DSSSB Exam Type||State Level Examination|
|Eligibility Criteria||Depending on the requirement for post applying|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Online Registration||19th October to 18th November 2022|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Selection Process||Written Test /Interview|
|DSSSB Official Website||https://dsssb.delhi.gov.in/|
DSSSB Recruitment 2022 Vacancy
There are a total of 632 vacancies. These vacancies are in various departments under DSSSB. The post wise vacancies and the reservation for each post is mentioned in the table below:
|DSSSB Vacancy 2022|
|Assistant Teachers (Nursery)||04|
|Trained Graduate Teachers (Computer Science)||106|
|Domestic Science Teachers||201|
|Physical Education Teachers||221|
Advt No .07/22
|Trained Graduate Teacher (Special Education Teacher)||364|
|PGT Music (Male)||1|
|PGT (Fine Arts/ Painting) (Male)||1|
|PGT Urdu (Male)||3|
|PGT Urdu (Female)||3|
|PGT Psychology (Male)||1|
|PGT Psychology (Female)||1|
|PGT Computer Science ( Male)||7|
|PGT Computer Science ( Female)||19|
|PGT Punjabi (Female)||2|
|PGT Sanskrit (Female)||21|
|PGT English (Male)||13|
|PGT English (Female)||14|
|PGT EVGC ( Male)||19|
|PGT EVGC ( Female)||35|
DSSSB 2022 Important Dates
Check out the tentative dates for 2022 DSSSB recruitment from the officially released DSSSB schedule below. Plan your preparation according to the DSSSB exam calendar and grab the job opportunity you’ve been looking for this year.
|DSSSB 2022 Important Dates|
|Notification Released||14th October 2022|
|Online Application Process Started||19th October 2022|
|Online Application Process Ends||19th November 2022|
|Correction Window||Notified Later|
|DSSSB Admit Card||Notified Later|
|DSSSB Exam Date||Notified Later|
|DSSSB Result||Notified Later|
DSSSB TGT Recruitment 2022 Direct Link
The direct link to apply for the DSSSB TGT Recruitment 2022 is given below. The candidates must click on the following link to access and fill out the DSSSB TGT Recruitment 2022 Application Form.
DSSSB Teacher Salary 2022
Check the post wise salary as mentioned in the DSSSB Notification from the below table-
|Post Name||Pay Scale||Grade Pay||Salary|
|Librarians||Rs.9300-34800||Rs. 4600||Rs. 44,900- 142400|
|Assistant Teachers (Nursery)||Rs.9300-34800||Rs. 4200||Rs. 35400- 112400|
|Trained Graduate Teachers (Computer Science)||Rs.9300-34800||Rs. 4600||Rs. 44,900- 142400|
|Domestic Science Teachers||Rs.9300-34800||Rs. 4600||Rs. 44,900- 142400|
|Physical Education Teachers||Rs.9300-34800||Rs. 4600||Rs. 44,900- 142400|
DSSSB Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Those who are aspiring to apply for the above mentioned vacancies should first ensure that they satisfy all the criteria set by DSSSB. Applications of candidates who do not meet all the criteria are bound to be rejected.
The post wise educational qualification requirement is mentioned in the table below:
|Trained Graduate Teacher (Special Education Teacher)||
|PGT||Master’s Degree in the subject concerned from any recognized University.
Degree / Diploma in training /Education
|Physical Education Teacher||Graduate with Bachelor’s of Physical Education (B.P.Ed.) or it’s equivalent|
|Domestic Science Teacher||(i) Bachelor’s Degree in Domestic Science/Home Science from a recognized University/Institute and
(ii) Bachelor’s in Education with Domestic Science/Home Science as a Teaching Subject
|TGT Computer Science||Bachelor’s degree in Computer Application (BCA) from a Recognized University.
Graduation in Computer Science from a recognized university.
BE/B.Tech (Computer Science/Information Technology) from a recognized university
Graduation in any subject and ‘A’ level course from DOEACC
|Librarian||1. Degree from a recognized University or Equivalent.
2. Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent diploma in Library Science from a recognized University/Institute or Equivalent.
3. Experience of Two Years in Library/Computerization of a Library or
One year Certificate in Computer Application from a recognized institute or equivalent.
Post wise age limit is given in the table below:
|Assistant Archivist, Grade-I||18 to 30 years|
|Manager (Civil)||18 to 35 years|
|Shift In charge||18 to 32 years|
|Manager (Mechanical)||18 to 35 years|
|Manager (Traffic)||18 to 35 years|
|Protection Officer||18 to 30 years|
|Deputy Manager (Traffic)||18 to 35 years|
|Pump Driver/ Fitter Electrical 2nd Class/ Electric Driver
2nd Class/ Motorman/ Electric Mistry /SBO
|18 to 27 years|
|Manager (IT)||18 to 35 years|
|Filter Supervisor||18 to 27 years|
|Manager (Electrical)||18 to 35 years|
|Bacteriologist||18 to 30 years|
Age relaxation in the upper limit for reserved candidates will be as follows:
- SC/ ST – 5 years
- OBC – 3 years
- PwD – 10 years
- PwD + SC/ ST – 15 years
- PwD + OBC – 13 years
- Widows/ divorced women/ women judicially separated and who are not remarried – Up to the age of 35 years (up to 40 yrs for SC/ST & 38 for OBC) (For Group C posts)
Applicants should be a citizen of India.
Note: The cut off date for calculating age, experience and educational qualification is 9th May 2022.
How to Apply For DSSSB Recruitment 2022?
Aspirants can follow the steps given below to apply online for DSSSB Recruitment 2022.
Step 1: Registration
- Go to the official website of DSSSB for applying i.e. dsssbonline.nic.in
- Individuals must provide their basic details like their date of birth, Class 10 details, name, mobile number, email ID and they will also have to choose a password. Carefully verify these details and click on ‘Proceed’
Step 2: Filling of DSSSB Recruitment 2020 Application Form
- Students must login using their DOB and password to fill the application form.
- They will have to enter their personal, communication, educational and work experience details.
- Next, they must upload scanned images of their recent passport- size photograph and signature as per the specifications given in the form.
- After filling all the necessary fields carefully, applicants can see the preview of their application form. They should go through all the details and click on ‘Final Submission’
Step 3: Fee Payment
- The next step is to pay the application fee.
- Fees can be rendered through online mode.
- Applicants can check the status of their payment by logging into their user accounts clicking on the ‘Payment’ tab.
- Print out the copy of the e-receipt of the transaction as proof of payment.
- After completing all the steps, take 2 print outs of the confirmation page of the application form for reference.
A candidate can submit only one application. In case, more than one application of a candidate is detected, all such applications will be rejected and his/ her candidature for the examination will be cancelled.
Applicants will have to pay a fee while submitting the application form. The candidates submitting their application online should pay the requisite fees only through SBI e-pay. Other mode of payment will not be considered and the application of such candidates will be rejected and payment made shall stand forfeited. Application fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. The application fee is as follows:
- General / OBC / EWS – Rs. 100
- SC / ST / PH– Exempted
DSSSB Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
The selection shall be made through One Tier / Two Tier examination scheme and Skill Test wherever applicable. The exam pattern will vary according to the post. There will be a General and Technical exam. The syllabus for the exam has been given in the official notification.
Some important points regarding the exam:
- There will be a negative marking of 0.25 marks each wrong answer in MCQ.
- The Board has fixed the following minimum qualifying marks for different categories :
General/ EWS : 40%
OBC (Delhi) :35%
SC/ ST/ PH (PwD) :30%
Ex-servicemen will be given 5% relaxation in their respective categories subject to a minimum of 30%.
- In Two Tier examinations, Tier I exam to be used for short listing only. Selection will be made on the basis of marks obtained in Tier II Examination.
- The Board, at its discretion, may dispense with the Tier-I exam and directly conduct the Tier-II examination in case the number of eligible candidates/ applicants for the post codes whose examination schemes are Two Tier is lesser in number.
- Skill test / Endurance test will be taken as per requirement of job.
- Draft Answer Keys of the Computer Based Examination will be displayed on the website of DSSSB after the examination. Candidates may go through the draft Answer Keys and submit online objections, if any, within the stipulated time limit given by the Board. Objection(s) received through the online mode within the time limit fixed by the Board will be considered and scrutinized before finalizing the Answer Keys. Objections received through any other mode(s) e.g. letter, application, email, etc. shall not be entertained.
Entri App provides a great online platform for all those aspiring to appear for various bank exams, government exams and other competitive exams. Our team of experts provide short and precise video classes which helps in learning the concepts. Users get access to flash cards and quizzes and can attempt unlimited mock exams with the same pattern as that of the real exams. We also provide PDFs of previous years’ question papers with solutions.