Table of Contents
Directorate of Vocational Education and Training (DVET), Maharashtra has announced recruitment notice for Director, Junior Surveyor and Junior Trainee Adviser, Superintendent, Millwright Maintenance Mechanic, Store Keeper, Assistant Store keeper, and Senior Clerk vacancies. Interested candidates with the required eligibility qualification may apply online for these positions at dvet.gov.in. The online applications for DVET Bharti started on 17 February 2023. Aspirants can submit their DVET Maharashtra Application Form 2023 by 9th March 2023. Applicants can get information about the DVET Recruitment 2023 such as DVET Maharashtra Salary, Educational Qualifications, Age Limit, and other information from the below sections. Kindly check the DVET Notification 2023 PDF below.
DVET Bharti 2023: Highlights
|DVET Maharashtra Recruitment 2023|
|RecruitingBody||Directorate of Vocational Education & Training (DVET), Maharashtra State|
|Post Name||Director, Junior Surveyor and Junior Trainee Adviser, Superintendent, Millwright Maintenance Mechanic, Store Keeper, Assistant Storekeeper, and Senior Clerk.|
|No. of Vacancies||772 Posts|
|Application Starting Date||16/02/2023|
|Last Date to Apply||09/03/2023|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Selection Process||CBT/ Professional Test/ Merit|
Apply Online for DVET Maharashtra Recruitment 2023
The Maharashtra DVET (Directorate of Vocational Education and Training) issued latest job vacancies under DVET Recruitment 2023 on February 16, 2023. As stated in the official notification PDF, a total of 772 Director, Junior Surveyor and Junior Trainee Adviser, Superintendent, Millwright Maintenance Mechanic, Store Keeper, Assistant Storekeeper, and Senior Clerk vacancies have been advertised through this recruitment process. If interested, candidates can proceed with the application process from February 17, 2023 to March 09, 2023. The application form is available at dvet.gov.in. Read the below section for more details!
DVET Bharti 2023: Apply Date
- The DVET Application Process commenced on February 17, 2023
- The online form is available at dvet.gov.in
- Eligibile candidates can apply till March 09, 2023
- No application will be considered after the specified time/date
- Candidates need to generate a User Id and Password to log in to the online form.
- Remember to add all the personal info and accadamic details accurately in the online form
- Do not forget to double check the Patna HC Online Form before final submission
DVET Bharti 2023: Exam Date
Updated soon after the registration process for DVET Bharti Recruitment 2023 is over.
DVET Maharashtra Recruitment 2023 Notification PDF
Directorate of Vocational Education and Training (DVET), Maharashtra has published latest notification for DVET Bharti Recruitment 2023 for 772 posts. The recruitment drive is conducted for Director, Junior Surveyor and Junior Trainee Adviser, Superintendent, Millwright Maintenance Mechanic, Store Keeper, Assistant Storekeeper, and Senior Clerk vacancies. Interested candidates can check the basic qualification and other eligibility condition along with vacancy details, pay scale, apply procedures and other info from the provided notification. The DVET Notification 2023 is available in PDF format. Applicants can download and save this DVET Notification PDF 2023 for future reference. Kindly make sure that you read and understand all the details mentioned in the below PDF before applying. Use the direct link given below to download DVET Maharashtra Recruitment 2023 PDF.
DVET Bharti 2023: Important Dates
|1.||Online registration starts||17th February 2023|
|2.||Last date to register||9th March 2023|
|3.||Payment Period||17th February 2023 to 9th March 2023|
|4.||Date of Availability of Admit Card||10 to 15 Days Before the Exam|
|5.||Date of Common Examination||March/ April 2023 (Tentative)|
|6.||Date of Professional Test||April/ May 2023 (Tentative)|
DVET Eligibility Criteria 2023
- Director: Diploma in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or Diploma in Vocational
- Junior Surveyor and Junior Trainee Adviser: Diploma in Engineering or Technology of any Branch
- Superintendent: Diploma in Engineering or Technology of any Branch
- Millwright Maintenance Mechanic: passing of Secondary School Certificate Examination, and passing the National Apprenticeship Certificate Examination or the National Trade Certificate Examination in Electronics Mechanics or Instrument relevant trade.
- Hostel Superintendent: SSC with a Certificate in Physical Education from a recognized institute
- Storekeeper: Senior Secondary with National Apprenticeship Certificate Examination
- Assistant Storekeeper: Senior Secondary with National Apprenticeship Certificate Examination
- Senior Clerk: Bachelor’s Degree in any faculty of Arts or Commerce or Science or Law from a recognized institution and Government Commercial Certificate or Computer Typing Certificate with a speed of not less than 30 words per minute in Marathi Typewriting and 40 words per minute in English Typewriting.
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 years
- Maximum Age Limit: 38 Years
DVET Vacancy 2023
|Junior Surveyor and Junior Trainee Adviser||2|
|Millwright Maintenance Mechanic||46|
DVET Maharashtra Selection Process
The selection process for DVET Recruitment 2023 include the following stages;
- Written Examination
- Skill Test
- Document Verification
How to Apply for DVET Recruitment 2023?
- Open the website at dvet.gov.in.
- In the menu bar, select Online Applications
- Choose DVET Recruitment
- Click on apply online tab
- Complete your registration and Login
- Fill out the appliation form
- Upload scanned copies of the Photo and signature
- Pay application fee
- Double check your application form and click submit
Application Fee for DVET Recruitment 2023
- Open Category: Rs.1000
- Backward Category: Rs.900
- Ex-Servicemen – Nil
Documents to Upload with DVET Recruitment 2023
- Identity Proof Documents (Aadhar Card, PAN Card, etc.)
- Matriculation Marksheet
- Intermediate Marksheet
- Domicile Certificate
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
- Graduation Certificate
Online form for DVET Recruitment 2023
Use the direct link provided below if you are having trouble applying for DVET Vacancy 2023
DVET Recruitment 2023: Salary
|Post Name||Monthly Salary|
|Instructor||Rs. 29,200/- to Rs. 92,300/-|
|Junior Surveyor and Junior Apprenticeship Advisor||Rs. 41,800/– to Rs. 1,32,300/-|
|Superintendent||Rs. 38,600/- to Rs. 1,22,800/-|
|Millwright Maintenance Mechanic||Rs. 29,200/- to Rs. 92,300/-|
|Assistant Store Keeper||Rs. 19,900/- to Rs. 63,200/-|
|Senior Clerk||Rs. 25,500/- to Rs. 81,100/-|
DVET Recruitment 2023 FAQs
Q1. How many DVET Maharashtra Vacancies 2023 are there?
Ans: There are 772 vacancies are announced for DVET Maharashtra Recruitment 2023
Q2. When is the deadline for submitting the DVET Maharashtra Application Form 2023?
Ans: Candidates can submit their application by March 09, 2023
Q3. What are the eligibility requirements needed for DVET Maharashtra Vacancy 2023
Ans: The eligibility details and qualifications are mentioned in this article
Q4. How do I apply for DVET Maharashtra Recruitment 2023?
Ans: The DVET Maha Application Form 2023 must be submitted online only. Candidates can visit the official website of DVET or direct link given above to apply for the post
Q5. What is DVET Recruitment 2023 salary?
Ans: Various as per the post. more details regarding DVET Salary 2023 is given in this article
|HPSC HCS Recruitment 2023||IOL Recruitment 2023 Notification PDF|
|CME Pune Recruitment 2023||NMDC AO Recruitment 2023|
|NPCIL Tarapur Notification 2023||TSSPDCL Notification 2023|
|DDA JE Recruitment 2023||KMF SHIMUL Notification 2023|