Table of Contents
The Employee’s State Insurance Corporation Limited or ESIC invites applications for 13 Associate and Assistant Professor Posts from eligible candidates having MD, BDS, MDS, DNB, MS, Post Graduate qualifications. These vacancies are open in Employee’s State Insurance Corporation (ESIC), Delhi, on Contract Basis. In this article we will discuss ESIC Delhi Faculty Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online @esic.nic.in.
The job applications for ESIC Delhi Jobs 2020 will be accepted as per the attached application format before 8th June 2020. The last date which was 25th April 2020 earlier is now extended to the 8th of June to all the candidates except for applicants from Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Sikkim, Manipur, Ladakh division of Jammu and Kashmir State Andaman & Nicobar Island and Lakshadweep, Lahaul and Spiti District and Pangi Sub-Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh; for whom the last date would be the 25th of June 2020.
ESIC Delhi Faculty Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online @esic.nic.in: Important Dates
|Date of Initial Notification||11 March 2020|
|Date of Short Notification of Last Date Extension||23 May 2020|
|Last Date for Submission of Application Form||8 June 2020|
|Last Date for applicants from Assam, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Sikkim, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Ladakh division of Jammu and Kashmir State, Lahaul and Spiti District and Pangi Sub-Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman & Nicobar Island and Lakshadweep||25 June 2020|
|Date of Interview||Will be announced shortly|
|General and OBC||Rs.225/-|
|Female Candidates & Ex-Servicemen,
SC/ ST/ PWD/ Departmental Candidates
The Examination Fee to be paid through Demand Draft with a validity of at least three months, in favor of “ESI Fund Account No. 1′, drawn on any bank payable at New Delhi.
ESIC Delhi Faculty Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online @esic.nic.in: Eligibility Criteria
- Dental Specialties: 64 years
- Medical Specialties: 69 years
Qualification & Experience
- Dental Specialties:
- A Bachelor Degree in Dental Surgery from an Indian University or an equivalent qualification with Post Graduate Qualification or Diplomate of National Board (DNB) in the subject with 4 years of teaching experience after post-graduation as Assistant Professor.
- Medical Specialties:
- A postgraduate qualification MD/ MS/ DNB in the concerned Subject
- Five years of post PG teaching experience in the concerned specialty.
- As Assistant Professor in the subject for 4 years in a permitted/ approved/ recognized medical college/ institution with one Research publication (only original papers, meta-analysis, systematic reviews, and case series published in journals included in Medline, Pubmed Central, Citation index, Sciences Citation index, Expanded Embase, Scopus, Directory of Open access journals (DoAJ) will be considered).
- Dental Specialties:
- A Master of Dental Surgery Degree (MDS) of any recognized Indian University or Diplomate of National Board (DNB) or equivalent qualification in the concerned subject.
- Medical Specialties:
- A postgraduate qualification MD/ MS/ DNB in the concerned Subject.
- 3 years Junior Resident in a permitted medical college in the concerned subject and one year as Senior Resident in the concerned subject in a recognized permitted medical college.
- In case of DNB candidate equated to MD/ MS in terms of clause 4A of Schedule-I, in addition to 3-year teaching experience in the subject as Resident/ Registrar/ Demonstrator or Tutor or work experience gained during DNB training, one year as Senior Resident in the concerned subject in a recognized/permitted medical college.
Employee’s State Insurance Corporation (ESIC), Delhi
|Sl.No||Specialty||Assistant Professor||Associate Professor|
|3.||General Medicine||1 OBC||1 OBC|
|4.||General Surgery||1 OBC||1 UR|
|7.||Public Health Dentistry||0||1 UR|
|9.||Human Anatomy||1 UR||0|
|10.||Conservative Dentistry||1 UR||0|
|11.||Oral Maxillofacial Surgery||1 UR||0|
Pay & Allowances
Associate Professor: Rs. 116000 per month
Assistant Professor: Rs. 101000 per month
The selection will be decided based on the Interview.
ESIC Delhi Faculty Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online @esic.nic.in
Eligible candidates may send their application in the prescribed format to The Dean, ESIC Dental College & Hospital, Sector-15, Rohini, New Delhi-110089 on or before 8 June 2020, along with self-attested copies of all the relevant certificates/testimonials for support of paper publications, date of birth, teaching experience, category-sub-category, educational qualification, Pension Payment Order (PPO), etc.