Table of Contents
Calling all ESIC UDC aspirants! The Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of staff for the year 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Upper Division Clerk (UDC), Stenographer and Multi Tasking Staff (MTS). Aspiring candidates can apply online from 15 January, 2022 through ‘www.esic.nic.in/recruitment’, the official website of ESIC, latest by 15th February,2022.
Important Dates for ESIC UDC Recruitment 2022
|Notification date||28 December, 2021|
|Application start date||15 January, 2022|
|Last date for submitting application||15 February, 2022|
|Exam date||April – May 2022 (Prelims)|
ESIC UDC Recruitment 2022: Vacancy Details
|Post||Number of vacancies|
|Upper Division Clerk||1726|
|Multi Tasking Staff||1931|
ESIC UDC Recruitment 2022: Eligibility Criteria
For Upper Division Clerk/ Clerk-Cashier
- The candidate should hold a bachelor’s degree from a recognized University or equivalent.
- He/she should have a working knowledge of computer including the use of Office suites and databases.
For Stenographer Posts
- The candidates should be 12th class pass or equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Skill test norms: 10 minutes @ 80 words per minute
- Transcription (only on computers): 50 minutes (English), 65 minutes (Hindi)
For Multi Tasking Staff Posts
Matriculation or equivalent pass from recognized university.
Age Limit of ESIC UDC Recruitment 2022
- Candidates applying for the post of UDC and stenographer should be between the age of 18 – 27 years.
- Candidates applying for the post of MTS should be between 18 – 25 years.
ESCI Recruitment 2021: Selection Process
For Upper Division Clerk/ Clerk-Cashier Posts
The selection of the eligible candidates for the post of UDC will be done through the following parameters:
- 75% by direct recruitment by written examination.
- 15% by promotion on the basis of seniority cum fitness.
- 10% by Limited Departmental Competitive Examination
For Stenographer Posts
The direct recruitment process will be conducted to select the eligible candidates for the post of Stenographer.
- Dictation : 10 minutes @ 80 words per minute.
- Transcription: 50 minutes (English), 65 minutes (Hindi) (Only on computers).
ESIC UDC Recruitment 2022: Salary Structure
|Upper Division Clerk||Rs 21,500 – Rs 81,100 (Pay level 4) as per the 7th pay commission|
|Stenographer||Rs 21,500 – Rs 81,100 (Pay level 4) as per the 7th pay commission|
|Multi Tasking Staff||
Rs 18,000 – Rs 56,900 (Pay level 1) as per 7th pay commission
Apart from the above, all employees will be given other allowances like Dearness Allowance (DA), House Rent Allowance (HRA)
ESIC UDA 2022 Application Fees
|SC/ST/PWD/Departmental candidates, Female candidates, and ex servicemen||Rs 250|
|General, OBC and all other categories||Rs 500|
Payment can be done online using Net Banking, UPI, Debit or Credit card. The application fees for SC/ST/PWD/Departmental Candidates, Female Candidates & Ex-Servicemen shall be refunded duly deducting bank charges on appearing for the Phase-I examination.
Exam Pattern For Upper Division Clerk, Stenographer and Multi Tasking Staff :
The exam pattern for the posts are as follows:
- UDC – Prelims, Mains and Computer Skill Test
- Stenographer – Written test and Stenography Skill Test
- Multi Tasking Staff – Prelims and Mains
- Prelims- The Preliminary exam will be of objective type questions. The paper will be of 100 questions in four sections for a total of 200 marks. Every correct answer will be awarded 2 marks and 1/4 mark will be deducted for every wrong answer. The medium of prelims paper is bilingual. The score obtained in prelims will not be considered for final merit. It will be a 60 minute paper.
- Mains- The mains exam will be of 200 questions in 4 sections. It will be a 200 mark question with 1 mark awarded for every correct answer and 1/4th mark will be deducted for every incorrect answer. It will be a 120 minute paper.
- Computer Skill Test- It is a descriptive type written exam. The duration of the written exam will be 30 minutes.
Phase-1 Prelims Exam
|S. No.||Name of the Test (Objective Tests)||No. of Questions||Max. Marks||Duration||Medium|
|1||General Intelligence and Reasoning||25||50||1 hour||Bilingual|
Phase-2 Mains Exam
|S. No.||Name of the Test (Objective Tests)||No. of questions.||Maximum Marks||Duration||Medium|
|1||General Intelligence and Reasoning||50||50||2 hours||Bilingual|
Phase-3 Computer Skill Test
|S. No.||Description of Test||Marks||Total Marks||Duration|
|1||Preparation of 02 PowerPoints Slides||10||50 marks||30minutes|
|2||Typing matter on MS Word with formatting||20|
|3||Preparation of Table on MS Excel with use of formulae||20|
How to Apply for ESIC UDC Recruitment 2022?
- Visit the official website of Employees State Insurance Corporation @esic.nic.in
- Search for the “Recruitment” tab on the home page.
- Under the Recruitment Tab, you will see the notifications for the posts released by ESIC.
- Select the notification for your desired post.
- You will be redirected to the registration page, now you have to fill in the required details there such as Name, Contact details, etc.
- To validate your registration process an OTP will be sent to your registered mobile no., you just have to fill that OTP on the ESIC portal.
- After confirming the registration process, you will be able to fill the application form. Here you have to fill in the required details and have to upload the required documents as well.
- To complete your application process, candidates have to pay their application fees.
- After completing the application process, candidates have to download the application form and also have to need to take a printout of the application form for the further examination process.