Gujarat Alkalies and Chemicals Limited (GACL) invites online application from the eligible candidates for the post of Apprentice Graduate, Technician Apprentice and Apprentice Accountant and Apprentice Back Office Assistant. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for GACL Recruitment 2021 on or before 28th March 2021.
GACL Recruitment 2021
|Organization||Gujarat Alkalies and Chemicals Limited (GACL)|
Apprentice Graduate Chemical Engineer, Mechanical Engineer, Electrical Engineer, Civil Engineer, Instrumentation Engineer, Computer Engineer
Technician Apprentice Chemical Engineer, Civil Engineer, Electrical Engineer
Apprentice Accountant and Apprentice Back Office Assistant
|Commencement of on-line registration of application||16th March 2021|
|Last date to submit Online Application||28th March 2021|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Mode of Selection||Based on Marks|
The maximum age limit for the candidates is 25 years. However, there is no minimum age limit mentioned.
|Post Name||Educational Qualification|
|Apprentice Graduate Chemical Engineer||B. E. / B. Tech (Chemical) (Full time) from a recognized university / institute|
|Apprentice Graduate Mechanical Engineer||B. E. / B. Tech (Mechanical) (Full time) from a recognized university / institute|
|Apprentice Graduate Electrical Engineer||B.E./ B.Tech. (Electrical) full time from Government recognized university|
|Apprentice Graduate Civil Engineer||B.E./B.Tech (Civil) full time from Government recognized university|
|Apprentice Graduate Instrumentation Engineer||B.E./B.Tech (Instrumentation) full time from Government recognized university|
|Apprentice Graduate Computer Engineer||B.E./B.Tech (Computer/IT) full time from Government recognized university|
|Technician Apprentice Chemical Engineer||Diploma in Chemical Engineering full time from Government recognized university|
|Technician Apprentice Civil Engineer||Diploma in Civil Engineering full time from Government recognized university|
|Technician Apprentice Electrical Engineer||Diploma in Electrical Engineering full time from Government recognized university|
|Apprentice Accountant||B. Com full time from Government recognized university|
|Apprentice Back Office Assistant||12th Standard Pass (HSc)|
GACL Apprentice Selection Process
Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of percentage obtained during their respective qualification. They should have at least 60% in the last two years of Graduation.
GACL Recruitment 2021: Apply Online
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for respective position online before 28th March 2021.
- Visit the GACL official website @https://www.gacl.com/
- Click on the Careers tab, so that the current notifications will be displayed.
- Select the respective post, and click on the Apply tab against the post. Candidates can also check the details regarding the post-wise qualifications.
- Candidates who are applying for the first time need to register. For that, click on the Register link, and enter the basic details.
Candidates are required to enter correct details only, the candidate shall be debarred / terminated from the recruitment process or appointment, if at any time it is found that the details provided by candidate are false or with error.
- Use the User name and password and login to apply.
- Submit and download the application for future references.
Terms and Conditions for Apprentices:
- All apprentices shall be engaged under Apprentices Act, 1961 and “Mukyamantri Apprentice Yojana”
- Candidates shouldn’t have done apprenticeship at any other organization.
- Candidates are required to enter percentages for the period specified for each vacancy. If the scores available are in CGPA, the score must be converted in to the percentage.
- The period of apprenticeship training would depend on the area applied for.
- Stipend will be paid as per Government regulations.