Table of Contents
Goa state pollution control board , has recently released Goa SPCB Recruitment 2021 notification inviting applications for the posts of Junior environmental engineer, junior law officer and multi tasking officer.The Goa State Pollution Control Board is a Statutory board constituted on 01/07/1988 under the Water (Prevention & Control of Pollution) Act, 1974. Prior to that the erstwhile Union Territory Goa, Daman and Diu, the Central Board for the Prevention and Control of Water Pollution was performing the functions of the State Board in Goa. Goa State Pollution Control Board has established its laboratory to carry out water and wastewater analysis. The Board collects samples of industrial effluent and analyses the same for the following parameters: pH, Biochemical Oxygen Demand, Chemical Oxygen Demand, Suspended Solids and Oil & Grease. Apart from this, the Board also collects and analyzes fresh water samples from different sources such as wells, springs, streams, etc.
Applications from eligible candidates are invited by the Goa SPCB for filling up the following posts, on a regular basis. Interested candidates registered with Employment Exchange in Goa and possessing the required qualifications may apply. Applicants may submit the Application Form on or before 25.02.2021.
Goa SPCB Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
Opening Date for the submission of Application- 12-02-2021
Closing date for the submission of Application- 25-02-2021
Goa SPCB Recruitment 2021- Overview
Applications from eligible candidates are invited by the Goa State Pollution Control Board for filling up the following posts on a regular basis. Interested candidates registered with employment exchange in goa and possessing the required qualifications may apply.
Junior Environmental Engineer
|1||Name of the post||Junior environmental engineer|
|Number of posts||05 nos
(01 post for person with disabilities)
04 posts general category
|Pay scale||Rs 9300-34800+ grade pay Rs 4200|
|Age||Not exceeding 40 years( relaxable for government servants upto 5 years), other relaxations also applicable|
- Degree in Engineering (Chemical/civil), (Mechanical/environment) from a recognized university/ institution.
- At Least four years working experience in industrial pollution control measures and knowledge of Environmental Rules and Acts m a Government undertaking, registered societies / or in any other reputed organization
- Knowledge of konkani
Junior law officer
|II||Name of post||Junior Law Officer|
|Number of posts||01 no. ( General category)|
|Pay scale||Rs. 9300-34800 + Grade pay Rs. 4200/-|
|Age||Not exceeding 40 years (relaxable for Government servants upto 5 years) ( relaxable for OBC / S.T/ Government servants as per Government Circular instructions.)|
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law from a recognized University
- Adequate knowledge of environment related Acts.
- Knowledge of Konkani
- At Least 3 years working experience in the Legal Department of Govt./Govt. undertaking / Institution / Autonomous body dealing with and practicing Environment Acts.
Multi tasking Staff
|III||Name of the post||Multi-tasking staff|
|Number of posts||01 nos. (Gen. category)|
|Pay scale||Rs. 5200 – 20200 + Grade pay Rs. 1800/-|
|Age||Not exceeding 40 years (relaxable for Government servants upto 5 years ) ( relaxable for OBC / S.T/ Government servants as per Government Circular instructions.)|
- Passed Secondary School Certificate / examination from a recognized Board I Institution or passed course conducted by Industrial Training Institute or equivalent trade from a recognized Institution.
- Course conducted by Industrial Training Institute or equivalent qualifications m relevant trade, may be considered in case post relates to technical work
- Knowledge of Konkani
How to apply for Goa SPCB recruitment 2021
- Interested and eligible applicants shall submit the application addressed to the Chairman, Goa State Pollution Control Board, Nr. Pilerne Industrial Estate, Opp. Saligao Seminary, Saligao, Bardez Goa 403511, on or before 25/02/2021
- Late, incomplete applications and not fulfilling the requirements in any manner are liable to be rejected summarily by the Board.
- Prescribed Educational qualifications mentioned above are minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle the applicants to be called for the written examination. Where the number of applications received is large, the Board shall shortlist the candidates.
- Only eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria as per recruitment rules/ advertisement shall apply. The candidates need not furnish any documents at the time of applying for the post.
Goa SPCB Recruitment 2021 – Exam Pattern
- A written examination shall be held for recruitment to the posts of Junior Engineer and junior law officer.
- The syllabus and scheme of examination shall encompass questions based on essential qualifications, general knowledge, reasoning ability, quantitative aptitude etc. commensurate with the degree I level of understanding required for the post.
- The total marks of written examination shall be 100 and duration of examination shall be two hours.
- As regards the cost of Multi-tasking staff, skill test shall be conducted.
- Selection of candidates shall be determined in accordance with the marks obtained by each candidate in written examination/ skill test as per merit. The entire result shall be published on the Notice Board of the Board, as well as on the portal: goaspcb.gov.in and www.goa.gov.in
Download Entri app now to experience a new level of learning. Entri app provides the best platform for those candidates who aspires to work for the Government of India. Entri provides classes for Spoken English, Digital marketing and various public exams including SSC, RRB, State PSC, Bank etc.. at very decent subscriptions. Entri provides you with an opportunity to converse with the best mentors of the country and clear your doubts instantly, practise real question papers and many more!!!