Goa University Recruitment 2021 notification is out. Goa University is inviting applications from graduates across 04 posts. Interested candidates can now apply towards these 62 vacancies across the posts of Junior Engineer, Lower Division Clerk, and Multitasking Staff through the below-given link. The university will conduct a written test & personal interview (if required) for the selection process of these posts.
Goa University Recruitment 2021
Goa University is inviting applications from graduates towards Non-academic posts. Across 03 posts, the University is all set to hire 62 candidates for its services.
- Notification Date: February 11, 2021
- Starting Date for Online Application: February 11, 2021
- Last Date for Goa University Recruitment 2021 Online Application: March 08, 2021
- Written Exam: Yet to announce
- Education Qualification: Candidates should have completed degree/ graduation in any stream from any UGC recognized university. Candidates should know Konkani, Marathi, and should be Computer Literate. He/ She should have Multi-Tasking skills such as operating office computer machines.
- Age Limit: Candidates age shall be below 45 years. Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for persons in regular service of Goa University and candidates belonging to the reserved category i.e., SC/ ST/ OBC/ PwDs as per Goa State Government rules.
Goa University Recruitment: Vacancy
|Post Name||Category||Total Vacancies|
|1||Junior Engineer (Civil)||—||—||—||01||—||—||—||01|
|2||Junior Engineer (Electrical)||01||—||—||—||—||—||—||01|
|3||Lower Division Clerk (LDC)||08||01||04||10||01||—||01||25|
|4||Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS)||08||06||01||16||01||02||01||35|
Graduate below 45 years, with knowledge in Konkani & Marathi, can now apply towards this recruitment. While applying online candidates should pay Rs. 800/ against the application fees. Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe category candidates have to pay 50% (Fifty per cent) of the application fee, i.e, Rs. 400/. Physically disabled candidates are exempted from the payment of fees. Payment should be made by Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Online Banking.
Candidate has to first register himself/herself on the online portal. Once registered, the candidate will receive a mail to his/her registered mail ID providing the reference number.
While filling the applications candidates should also upload the following documents:
- 15 years Residence / Domicile Certificate in Goa issued by the competent authority.
- Valid Caste certificate issued by the competent authority of the State of Goa should be submitted if the candidate belongs to Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe/ Other backward class.
- Non-creamy layer certificate in respect of OBC candidates
- Valid certificate for Person with Disabilities issued by the competent authority, if applicable.
- Testimonials (not more than two)
- Passport size Color photograph of 3.5 x 3.5 cms (avoid white/ light background) with a file size less than 100 kb in JPEG format having 80% coverage of the face.
Click here to download the Goa University 2021 Recruitment official Notification free Pdf:
Entri wishes you all the best for your upcoming examinations. Start your Preparation today itself. Entri will help you with thousands of questions. Attempt mock tests, analyze yourselves to improve your success rate.