Table of Contents
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) has released a notification for recruitment to the posts of Additional General Manager, Deputy General Manager Chief Manager (Legal),Legal Officer and others. Candidates who wish to apply can go through the article for application process, age limit, post wise qualification, experience, selection criteria, how to apply and submit the application to the posts through the online mode on or before 16 February 2022. Candidates applying for HAL Recruitment 2022 Job Notification should note that those short-listed based on the initial screening only will be called for personal interview. Date, Time and Venue of the Interview will be intimated to the short-listed/eligible candidates via E-mail/HAL Website.
HAL Recruitment 2022 Details
|Notification||HAL Recruitment 2022: Apply Online for General Manager, Chief Manager and Others @hal-india.co.in, Check Eligibility|
|Notification Date||27 Jan, 2022|
|Last Date of Submission||16 Feb, 2022|
|Education Qualification||Other Qualifications, Graduate|
Important Dates for HAL Recruitment 2022 Job Notification
Last Date for Submission of Application: 16 February 2022.
Vacancy Details for HAL Recruitment 2022 Job Notification
- Additional General Manager (Civil), FMD Bangalore-01
- Deputy General Manager (Civil), FMD Bangalore -01
- Deputy General Manager (Marketing), Liaison Office, Delhi -01
- Chief Manager (Legal), Bangalore -01
- Human Resource Officer, Bangalore & Nasik -02
- Legal Officer, Lucknow-01
Eligibility Criteria for HAL Recruitment 2022 Job Notification
|Additional General Manager (Civil)/Deputy General Manager (Civil) FMD Bangalore||Bachelor’s Degree Engineering / Technology in Civil Engineering from Institutes / Universities recognized by appropriate Statutory Authorities. (or)
Candidates possessing AMIE in Civil Engineering (with relevant Post Professional Qualification Experience)
|Deputy General Manager (Marketing), Liaison Office, Delhi||Degree in Engineering / Technology or its equivalent in the Branches of Electrical, Electronics, Mechanical & Production, with either 2 years Full Time Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma in Marketing Management/ MBA Qualification with dual specialization with one being Marketing (or) AMIE courses in Electrical, Electronics, Mechanical & Production Engineering by Institute of Engineers (India) / Grad IIIE course from the Indian Institute of Industrial Engineering, Mumbai under Production discipline with 2 years Full Time Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma in Marketing Management. (or) Serving Air Force Officer in the rank of Group Captain|
|Chief Manager (Legal), Bangalore||Bachelor of Law [5 years integrated course after (10+2)] or Bachelor Degree with Bachelor of Law (10+2+3+3).|
|Human Resource Officer, Bangalore & Nasik||Bachelor’s Degree with PG Degree /PG Diploma / MBA / MSW / MA with specialization in Human Resources / Personnel Management / Industrial Relations / Labour Management / Organizational Development / Human Resource Development / Labour Welfare etc., from Institutes / Universities recognized by appropriate Statutory Authorities.|
|Legal Officer, Lucknow||Bachelor of Law [5 years integrated course after (10+2)] or Bachelor Degree with Bachelor of Law (10+2+3+3)|
Notification Details for HAL Recruitment 2022 Job
Advt No. HAL/HR/36(98)/2022/01
How to Apply for HAL Recruitment 2022 Job Notification
- Eligible and interested candidates are required to download the Application Form and the Challan Format hosted on the HAL Website (Careers Section): www.halindia.co.in along with this detailed Advertisement;
- Candidates meeting the prescribed specifications may submit their Applications in A-4 size paper, strictly in the prescribed Format, along with a self-attested recent Passport Size Photograph. Applications have to be sent only through Ordinary Post / Speed Post /Registered Post / Courier. Applications received through other modes viz. Fax/ E-mail etc. will not be accepted and will be summarily rejected.
- No Application will be received in person. Applications received after the due date will not be considered. The last date for receipt of Applications is 16.02.2022.
- The original Counterfoil of Challan (HAL Copy) for having paid the Application Fee (wherever applicable) should be enclosed to the Application Form. The candidate should retain original counterfoil of the Challan (Candidate’s copy) for future reference.
- Eligible candidates may forward their duly filled in Application in the prescribed Format to the following address: Chief Manager (HR) Recruitment Section Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Corporate Office 15/1 Cubbon Road, Bangalore – 560 001
- Candidates are requested to superscribe the Envelope with the name of the post they are applying to.
- No documents / Certificates/ testimonials are required to be attached along with Application Form;
- Candidates are allowed to apply only once for the selected post and application submitted once cannot be altered under any circumstances.
We hope you find the given information to be satisfactory and informative. Check out our courses in our app for a lot more information and articles about forthcoming government and private tests.