Haryana HSSC CET Admit Card 2022 Out: The Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) has issued the HSSC CET Admit Card 2022 on 2nd November 2022. The link to download the Haryana CET Admit Card or HSSC CET Admit Card is published on the official website www.hssc.gov.in and can be downloaded by candidates using the registration number and password used for the registration process. increase. Full HSSC CET exam details including exam dates, shift times, registration times, venues and other details will be published with the Haryana CET admission card.
HSSC CET Admit Card 2022
The Haryana Human Resources Selection Committee will conduct the Common Eligibility Test CET 2021-22 on November 5 and 6, 2022 (two shifts each day) for candidates who have applied for Group C positions. The written exam will be conducted in offline mode. Haryana CET exam date details are provided on each candidate’s hole card.
|Haryana HSSC CET Admit Card 2022|
|Organization||Haryana Staff Selection Commission|
|Test||Common Eligibility Test CET 2021-22|
|Posts||Group C & D|
|HSSC Exam City and Status||01st November 2022|
|HSSC Haryana CET Admit Card||2nd November 2022|
|Haryana CET Exam Date 2022||05th & 06th November 2022|
HSSC CET Admit Card Download Link
The HSSC CET Admit Card 2022 for the Haryana CET 2022 exam was released today, November 2, 2022, for candidates registered for the Common Eligibility Test CET 2021-22. As the Haryana HSSC CET Admit Card is offered on the official website @www.hssc.gov.in, we have updated the direct link to download the Haryana CET Admit Card 2022 below.
Haryana CET-Salary Details 2022
Annual Package for Haryana CET Job Post
- Candidates who pass the final round of screening and get hired will be paid as per the guidelines of the 7th Pay Commission.
- Basic salary ranges from INR 9,300 to INR 34,800 after probationary period.
- Thus, the annual salary of Haryana CET ranges from INR 111,600 to INR 4,17,600 on an average.
Salary Structure for Haryana CET Job Post
Apart from the fixed salary, every candidate hired for the Haryana CET post will receive a number of allowances under their Haryana CET pay structure. These are the following allowances:
|House Rent Allowance|
Haryana CET Job Post In-Hand Salary 2022
Along with the basic pay and allowances, the Haryana CET candidates’ in-hand salary will be increased significantly. The Haryana CET Salary 2022 is from INR 9,300 to INR 34,800 per month. The salary can change following the rules of HSSC.
Haryana CET Job Profile 2022
To be considered for the Haryana CET Job, an applicant must pass all the selection rounds. After being chosen, the applicant would be expected to fulfill certain duties. The Haryana CET Job Profile will include the following:
- For Group-C: Clerks, tax assistants, typists in courts, stenographers, primary teachers, assistant sub-inspectors, and shopkeepers all perform supervisory and operational duties in ministries and field organizations.
- For Group – D: Operating routine duties like Peons, sweeper, gatekeeper, cleaner, Guard, Barber, Cook, semi-skilled workers.
- For non- gazette: TGT and PGT School Teachers, middle and junior administrative and executive responsibility, middle management positions in ministries and field organization.
For candidates taking government exams, Entri is one of the most trusted platforms. The app website has all of the official updates, exam dates, admit cards, salary, results, exam pattern, and selection process information you need, all gathered from official sources. Now is the time to visit the website or Download the Entri app to discover some exciting deals.