Table of Contents
Are you a person who aspires of joining a job which is not only well paid but also a service to the society? are you interested in working for the betterment of the agriculture sector people and farmers? Are you interested in disposing your skills for the betterment of the agriculture and there by improving the food security of the society? if you are of the above type Haryana PSC is waiting for you with a handful of opportunities. Haryana PSC has invited its application for the post of Agriculture Development Officer (ADO) 2022. After reverifying the eligibility and educational qualifications for the same are you baffled about the previous questions? Are you confused about the pattern of the examination? Through this blog let us check out the Haryana PSC ADO Previous Question Paper 2022- Model Questions and Answers
Haryana PSC ADO Exam 2022 – General Overview
Haryana PSC has invited the application for the post of agriculture development officer in 3 different sectors or categories.
- Agriculture Development Officer (Administrative Cadre) in Agriculture and Farmers Welfare Department, Haryana.
- Agricultural Development officer (Soil conservation/Soil survey) (Group-B) in Agriculture and Farmers Welfare Department, Haryana.
- Agricultural Development Officer (Farm Implements) in Agriculture and Farmers Welfare Department, Haryana.
The Administrative cadre ADO has a full vacancy of 600 and Soil conservation/Soil survey ADO has a vacancy of 100 and Farm Implements ADO has vacancy of 20 in total. Among this vacancy reserved section will have there on reservations upon this.
For Administrative Cadre and Soil conservation/Soil survey sector ADO the educational qualifications required is same. And the educational qualification consists of:
- Degree in B.Sc. (Honours) in Agriculture from any recognized university.
- Sanskrit or Hindi up to Matriculation or 10+2/B.A./M.A. with Hindi as one of the subjects.
For Farm Implements sector ADO, the educational qualification possessed is little more different. And the educational qualification consists of:
- Degree in B.Sc. (Agricultural Engineering)
- Bachelor of Technology (Agricultural Engineering) from a recognized university.
- Sanskrit or Hindi up to Matriculation or 10+2/B.A/MA. with Hindi as one of the subjects.
General Instructions of ADO Exam 2022
- The use of any mobile phone (even in switched-off mode)’ pager or any electronic equipment or programmable device or storage media like pen drive, smart watches t”‘ o’ camera or blue tooth devices or any other equipment or related accessories either in working or switched-off mole capable of being used as a communication device during the examination is strictly prohibited. Any infringement of these. instructions shall entail disciplinary action including ban from future examinations’
- Candidates are advised in their own interest not to bring any of the banned items including mobile phones/pagers to the venue of the written test/ examination as safe-keeping of the same cannot be assured. Commission will not be responsible for any loss in this regard.
- Candidates should ensure that the signatures appended by them at all the places viz. at uploaded application form attendance list’ and in other documents as well as in all the correspondence with the Commission should be identical. If any variation is found in the signatures appended by, a candidate, his / her candidature will be liable for cancellation by the Commission
- No candidate shall be permitted to write the written test/examination unless he carries a valid admit card
- Success in the written test/examination confers no right to appointment unless Government is satisfied after such enquiry as may be considered necessary, that the candidate is suitable in all respects for appointment
- Candidates must ensure that information provided by them is true’ if, at any subsequent stage or at the time of interviews any information given by them or any claim made by them in their online applications is found to be false their candidature will be liable to be rejected and they may also be debarred either permanently or for a specified period by the Commission from any examination or selection held by them
- The decision of the commission in matters regarding the exam will be final and no inquiry or correspondence is encouraged in this regard.
The Haryana ADO notification posses the important points to be remembered as below. The official website of Haryana PSC has not yet released the syllabus of the ADO in administrative cadre and soil conservation cadre. The previous year Question Papers of the ADO examination 2022 has not yet to be officially released. Enroll Entri App for availing the model questions prepared by the expert preparators of Entri fraternity. Study smart with Entri and crack the Haryana PSC ADO examination 2022. Keep studying Keep winning.