If you have recently completed your class 12th with commerce stream then you must be looking for various ways so that you can kick start your career however if you are looking for Government jobs that you can take up then you are at the right place. Given below are the details regarding the question on How to Get Job in Railway after 12th Commerce? It is a major misconception that commerce students do not have a high scope of getting a Government job after they have completed their class 12th. There are a lot of options available for the students who have completed their studies through commerce and you can check out the details regarding the same by reading the blog given below.
Job in Railway After 12th Commerce
A lot of jobs are available for the students who have completed their Class 12th examination in the Railways authorities of India. The students can apply to be ticket collectors or ticket examiners in Railways very easily. You can also apply to be a Railway Constable and RRB loco pilot. Many other regions of jobs are available in the Railways organisation of India according to the interest of the students. However, in order to get perfect knowledge regarding the various vacancies available in the organisation the candidates must visit the Railway Recruitment Board website every now and then. The Railway Recruitment Board is responsible for creating recruitment opportunities for all of the employees of Railways.
List of Jobs Available After 12th
The candidates who want to work after completing their class 12th in the commerce stream can visit the official RRB website and look through the latest and current vacancies available in the organisation. Given below is the list of jobs available for the people who have nearly completed their Class 12th and do not have any extra education after their class 12th examination in the commerce stream.
- Ticket Checker or Ticket Examiner (aka Ticket Collector)
- Railway Constable
- RRB Loco Pilot
- Goods Guard
- Railway Information Department
- Railway Driver
- Railway Clerk
Group Wise Eligibility Criteria
If you are familiar with the Railway Recruitment Board then you must be also familiar with the groups available for the employees of the organisation. The vacancies are available according to the groups in Railways. Given below is the group-wise eligibility criteria that you must follow in order to apply for the vacancies available in different groups in the organisation.
- GROUP A: Bachelor’s degree in engineering (Master of Science), medical (MBBS) or any other relevant stream. For SCRA, the eligibility is HSC with PCM or equivalent.
- GROUP B: The candidates must be working in Group C vacancies in order to start working for the Group B vacancies. You can get a job in Group B vacancies only after promotion.
- GROUP C: 10th or equivalent for the ALP or technician, 10+2 or equivalent for ticket collector and graduation or equivalent for goods guard or Assistant Station Master. Age limit is provided according to the caste and category of the candidate.
- GROUP D: Porters, gatemen, trackmen, etc jobs. 10th pass or ITI or equivalent or National Apprenticeship by NCVT.
There are various jobs available in the Railways organisation which are available especially for the students who have only passed Class 12th as their education. Given below is the education criteria according to the various jobs available for the candidates wanting to start their career in the Railways organisation.
- For Ticket Collector Post- The Applicant should have completed Matriculation (or) Equivalent with at least 50% Percentage of marks recognized university ..
- For Clerk Cum Typist- The Applicant should have completed Matriculation (or) Equivalent with at least 50% Percentage of marks recognized university. Apart from this Educational qualification, the applicant should be Qualified in Hindi Typing test with 25wpm (or) English with 30 wpm
- For Stenographer- The Applicant should have completed Matriculation (or) Equivalent with at least 50% Percentage of marks recognized university. Apart from this Educational qualification, the applicant should be qualified in Shorthand in Hindi
- For Assist Commercial- The Applicant should have completed Matriculation (or) Equivalent with at least 50% Percentage of marks recognized university
You must also follow the following age criteria in order to be successfully eligible for the jobs available after class 12th. Age relaxations are also provided to the candidates who belong to the backward caste and communities present in India.
- The applicant must be above the age of 18 years.
- The applicant must be below the age of 30 years.
List of Jobs Available After Graduation
There are many jobs available for B.Tech Final Year Candidates and Engineering Graduates. If you have completed your BTech or engineering course then you will be eligible for a lot of vacancies available in the Railways organisation. Given below is the list of jobs available for the candidates who have recently completed their BTech and Graduation.
- Indian Railways Traffic service
- Indian Railways Personnel Service
- Indian Railways store service
- Indian Railways Electrical engineer
- Sr. section engineer
- Junior engineer
- Senior P- way supervisor
- Chief Depot Material Superintendent
- Depot Material Superintendent etc
- Indian Railway Service of Engineers
- Central Engineering Service
- Assistant Executive
- Indian Ordnance Factories Service
- Assistant Station Master (ASM)
- Sr. Section Engineer
- Station Master
- Database Administrator
- Additional General Manager
- Telecommunication Engineer
- Deputy General Manager
- Station Controller
- Junior computer operator
- Customer Relations Assistant
- Junior Engineer etc
- Executive Engineers
- Assistant Executive Engineers
- Superintendent Mechanical Engineers
We have shared each and every information about the How to Get Job in Railway after 12th Commerce? question here. There are a lot of jobs available for the people who are willing to serve the Railways organisation of India however if you want to get perfect knowledge regarding the current vacancies available in the organisation then you must take into consideration getting knowledge regarding the RRB Recruitment Notification 2021 every now and then. The candidates who are preparing themselves for the RRB recruitment must consider planning their study and strategizing to crack the examination on their first try. Entri helps Government job aspirants by providing them with a platform that consists of video lessons from well-known experts of the industry. Enrol now and get benefits!