Table of Contents
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission conducts UPPSC BEO Exam to recruit the eligible and interested candidates for the post of Block Education Officer. The official notification regarding the recruitment details will be released through UPPSC official website. Candidates who are appearing for the exam need to know the exam details like exam syllabus, exam pattern etc. Before starting the preparation of the exam candidates must be well aware of the exam syllabus. UPPSC BEO syllabus highlights the list of important topics from which questions are asked in the exam. knowing the syllabus is the basic foundation of preparing the exam. It will help you to knowing the most important topics related to the exam.
UPPSC BEO Recruitment Overview
|Name of recruiting organization||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission(UPPSC)|
|Name of post||Block Education Officer|
|No. of vacancies||Yet to be announced|
|Notification release date||Yet to be announced|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Exam date||Yet to be announced|
UPPSC BEO Syllabus
UPPSC BEO exam is conducted in two phases: Preliminary Exam and Mains Exam. Below gives the detailed syllabus for each phases.
UPPSC BEO Preliminary Exam – Syllabus Topics
UPPSC BEO prelim exam consists of single paper with topics related to General studies. All the questions are of objective type. Following are the topics related to General studies.
- History of India
- General Science
- Indian National Movement
- Indian Agriculture, Commerce and Trade
- Indian Polity, Economy and Culture
- Population, ecology and Urbanization (In India Context)
- World Geography, national Geography and Natural Resources of India
- Current National and International Events
- Elementary Mathematics upto class 10th level – Arithmetic, Algebra and Geometry
- General Intelligentsia – Logic and reasoning
- Specific knowledge regarding Education, Culture, Agriculture, Industry trade, Living and social traditions of Uttar Pradesh.
UPPSC BEO Mains Exam – Syllabus Topics
UPPSC BEO main exam consists of two compulsory papers : Paper 1-General Studies and Paper 2- General Hindi and Essays. Following gives the detailed syllabus of these papers.
Topics Related To Paper 1
- History of India
- Indian National Movement and Indian Culture
- Geography of India
- Indian Polity
- Indian Agriculture
- Current National Issues and topics of Social relevance, India and the World
- Indian Economy
- International Affairs and Institutions
- Development in the field of Science and Technology, Communication and Space
- Recent development in education (Indian context)
- Specific knowledge regarding Culture, Agriculture, Industry Trade, Living & Social Traditions of Uttar Pradesh.
Topics Related To Paper 2
Paper 2 is divided into two parts. First part is General Hindi. Topics related to General Hindi is given below.
- To read Unseen passage, to answer questions and to analyse underlined section from that passage and also to give a suitable title to that passage
- Different kinds of letter writings
- Translation of Hindi paragraph to English and English paragraph into Hindi.
- Grammar and Vocabulary
Second part is Essay. There will be two sections under this part. From each part one essay has to be written. Word limit for each essay is 700.
Literary Essay /National International and Temporary National Problems and their solutions /National Development Plans
Environment, Science/ Environmental pollution and its solution /Agriculture and Business
UPPSC Block Education Officer (BEO) – Exam Pattern
UPPSC recruitment board conducting the UPPSC BEO examination in two phases. Prelim examination and the Main examination. In prelims only General studies are included and for mains General studies, General Hindi and essays are covered. In prelims there are total of 120 questions asked with a total mark of 300. The time duration will be 2 hours. For the main examination there are two compulsory papers General studies, General Hindi and essay with a total mark of 200 each. Time duration will be 3 hours for each exam.
Prelims Exam Pattern
|General Studies||120||300||2 Hours|
Mains Exam Pattern
|Subject||Sections (Questions & Marks)||Number Of Questions||Total Marks||Duration|
|General Hindi and Essay||Section A ( 100 marks of general Hindi)
Section B (100 marks for Hindi Essay)
UPPSC BEO Exam 2022 – Preparation Tips And Tricks
Preparation is the key to every exam. Without proper preparation, it is not easy to clear any competitive exam. A lot of effort goes into the preparation for competitive exams. The UPPSC BEO exam preparation tips and tricks are given below.
- The first step is to make a clear knowledge about the exam, like exam syllabus, exam pattern, marking scheme and so on.
- Candidates who are appearing for the exam must be aware of the exam syllabus. knowing the syllabus is the basic foundation of preparing the exam. It will help you to knowing the most important topics related to the exam.
- Choose a study area that is comfortable for you, so that you can learn with complete concentration and interest.
- Watch the daily news, read GK and current affairs books and magazines.
- Prepare yourself as per the exam pattern and focus on the subject which holds maximum marks and prepare short tricks to learn the topics quickly.
- keep a proper timetable for studying, revision, and relaxing as the all-time study will not be a good option for your health.
- Try to solve as many mock tests as it would would help you to learn about the pattern of the exam and you can know your speed of solving the exam.
- Ensure that you take a good amount of sleep in the night especially the night before exam. This helps the brain and the memorizing process. Exercise regularly and practice meditation to keep yourself away from negative thoughts.
- Be sure your basics are clear before focusing on the test series and exam.
- Try to cover logic and reasoning parts during preparations, as it will be very helpful for scoring good marks in the exam.
- Try to do lot of previous year question papers as much questions you have solved will make you familiar with the nature and type of questions asked in the examination.
- It is very important to make a time schedule while practicing the previous year question papers as it will help you to manage time accordingly.
- Make notes while clearing your doubts or learning the topics as this would help in your revision time and you can quickly cover up the syllabus in the last minutes of the examination.
- Candidates must be confident about preparation and try to be stress-free from the fear of the exam.
By following the above tips and tricks you can make your preparation better and will definitely score good marks in the examination.
UPPSC BEO Exam 2022 Mock Test
Mock Question Papers are prepared based on the similar pattern of real question paper. Candidates can attempt mock question papers to evaluate their preparation. Practicing mock questions regularly will help you understand the exam pattern and plan your preparation accordingly. They also provide much practice and helps in time management also.
|Mock Test Paper – 1||Click Here|
|Mock Test Paper – 2||Click Here|
|Mock Test Paper – 3||Click Here|
|Mock Test Paper – 4||Click Here|
|Mock Test Paper – 5||Click Here|
|Mock Test Paper – 6||Click Here|
UPPSC BEO Exam 2022 Video Classes
Video classes are more helpful than books and other pdf materials as these visuals are fetched in the memory. These help candidates to memorize the topics in a better way.
The main theme to pass an exam lies in systematic and planned preparation. If you are a candidate who wants to chase your dream career and focusing for a good foundation, our ENTRI App has got it covered for you. ENTRI App offers a great online platform for all those willing to attend for different bank exams, government exams and other competitive exams. Our team of experts offer short and precise video classes which assists you in learning the concepts. Users get access to flash cards and quizzes and can attempt unlimited mock exams with the same pattern as that of the real exams. We also provide PDFs of previous years’ question papers with solutions.