Table of Contents
The Himachal Pradesh Police Recruitment Board (HPPRB) recently released the HP Police Constable Admit Card/Hall Ticket 2022 on 22nd March 2022 for the scheduled Police Constable exam on 27 March 2022. Candidates who have enrolled and going to appear in the recruitment examination against the various posts of Constable will able to download their HP Police Constable Admit Card 2022 by visiting the official website at hppolice.gov.in.
The Process of Submission of Online Applications for these Posts was commenced from 01/10/2021 and Last Date to Apply for these Posts was 31/10/2022. It will be mandatory for the aspirant to download and print the recruitment.hppolice.gov.in Admit Card 2022 on A4 size paper in order to carry the same to the respective examination centre along with other required documents.
HP Police Constable Admit Card 2022 – Overview
|HP Police Constable Admit Card 2022|
|Board||Himachal Pradesh Police Recruitment Board|
|Name of Exam||HP Police Constable Bharti Written exam 2021-2022|
|Post||General Duty Constable (Male & Female) & Constable Driver|
|Total No. of Posts||1334
(General Duty Constable – 1243 posts (932 male, 311 female) and Constable Drivers male 91 posts)
|Exam Date||27th March 2022|
|Admit Card release Date||22nd March 2022|
HP Police Constable Admit Card 2022
The Himachal Pradesh State Police is hiring for a total of 1334 Constable and Driver positions and HPPRB has released the Admit Cards for the exam that will be conducted for the recruitment of Constable posts. The exam is scheduled to be held on 27 March 2022. A huge number of aspirants applied for 1200 constable posts. The Admit Cards have been released through the official website on 22 March 2022. Candidates who have applied for the vacancy should download the Admit Cards, take a print out and carry it for the exam. The exam center and time of exam will be mentioned in the Admit Card.
How to Download HP Police Constable Admit Card 2022?
Steps to download the HP Police Constable Admit Card 2022 are as follows, check them out and learn all about step-by-step downloading procedure HP Police Constable Admit Card.
- visit the official website of the Himachal Pradesh Police Recruitment Board i.e. @recruitment.hppolice.gov.in.
- Look for the HP Police Constable Hall Ticket 2022 link.
- Click on the link.
- Enter the login Credentials such as Registered Mobile Number and Password. Fill in requested details and tap on the option of SUBMIT.
- The HP Police Constable GD/Driver Admit Card will be displayed.
- Tap on the option and download the admit card as a PDF to print and carry it to the examination centre.
HP Police Constable Admit Card Details
Candidates should ensure that their Admit Card carries all the required information. Look out for the following in the Admit Card:
- Name of the candidate
- Father’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Photo & Sign scan images
- Date, Venue, Time of the examination
- Examination center, district
- Roll Number, Registration number
- Instructions related to exam
- Instructions – Candidates must carry an original photo ID Card along with admitting card print copies.
- You have to reach 1-2 hours at the examination center before examination time.
- Please do not carry objection things like calculators, books, Bluetooth, phones, papers, and other things
- Without admit card, no one candidate is allowed at the examination hall.
Documents Required for the Exam
Candidates need to bring a original photo ID card along with Admit Card. You may any carry photo ID card from the list given below.
- Aadhaar Card
- Voter’s ID Card
- Driving License
- PAN Card
Candidates should not carry calculators and mobile phones with them. Candidates should also follow COVID 19 protocol guidelines.
If any information is missing occured in the Admit card, candidates should inform the Himachal Pradesh Police Recruitment Board about it as they may not permitted to attempt the exam with an incomplete Admit Card.
HP Police Constable Selection Process
HP Police Constable Recruitment selection process consists of three stages held at all the district Headquarters in HP by the District recruitment committee. Selection Process includes: Physical Standard Test, Physical Efficiency Test (qualifying in nature), Written Examination. The candidate has to go through all these stages to get selected for the post.
HP Police Constable Admit Card 2022- Exam Pattern
- The HP Police Constable exam consists of multiple-choice questions covering a variety of topics.
- There are 80 questions in total.
- The paper will be worth a total of 80 points.
- For the written examination, candidates are given 60 minutes.
|S. No.||Subject||No.of Question||Marks|
|3||Mathematics & Science||16||16|
Download the Entri App, the best educational and preparation app to secure a job. Through Entri you can access practice papers, previous questions papers, crash courses and can attempt a number of mock tests. Entri provides you with effective and customized study materials and provides well accurate study habits. The expert teachers in Entri will help you to identify your weak zones and help you to build your confidence.