Indian Air Force (IAF) has recently announced the Recruitment notification for the Airmen in Group ‘X’ (Technical) or Group ‘Y’ (Non-Technical) or both Groups ‘X&Y’ Trades on it’s official website. Unmarried Male (Indian/Nepalese) Candidates are eligible to apply. Interested candidates fulfilling the eligibility conditions can apply online on airmenselection.cdac.in or www.careerindianairforce.cdac.in. The registration of online application starts from 22.01.2021 and registration will close on 07.02.2021. in this article we have provided IAF Group X Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2021.
Indian Air Force Group X Exam – Overview
|Name of the exam||Indian Air Force Group X|
|Exam conducting Organization||Indian Air Force (IAF)|
|Online registration begins on||22-01-2021|
|Last date for online registration||07-02-2021|
|Date of Examination||18 April 2021 TO 22 April 2021|
Indian Air Force Group X Selection Process
- Written Test ( Online )
- Document Verification
- Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
- Adaptation Test-1
- Adaptation Test-2
- Medical Examination
Indian Air Force Group X Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2021
IAF Group X Trades (except Education Instructor Trade) selection process includes an online written test, Document Verification, Physical Fitness Test (PFT), Adaptation Test-1, Adaptation Test-2 and Medical Examination. Candidates appearing must be well acquainted with syllabus, weightage and exam pattern to clear the exam. This will help you draft a good study plan and effectively learn for the exam. Check below for IAF Group X Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2021-
Indian Air Force Group X Exam Pattern 2021
- The Online test is an objective type exam and will be conducted online.
- Group ‘X’ Trades (Except Education Instructor) Total duration of the online test shall be 60 minutes.
- The exam shall comprise of English, Physics and Mathematics as per 10+2 CBSE syllabus.
- Medium of Questions will be bilingual (English & Hindi) except for English paper.
- One mark for every correct answer.
- 0.25 marks shall be deducted for each wrong answer.
Indian Air Force Group X Syllabus 2021
IAF Group ‘ X’ Trades (except Education Instructor Trade) Syllabus is discussed below :
- A short passage followed by four questions to test comprehension. The questions will be set :
- To judge understanding of the passage.
- To draw inference
- To judge understanding of vocabulary
- Grammar – 1
- Subject – verb concord
- Forms of verbs and errors in the use of verbs, etc.
- Sequence of tenses and errors in the use of tenses
- Transformation of sentences – Compound, Complex, Simple, Negative, Affirmative, Comparative degree, Positive degree, Superlative degree etc.
III. Grammar – 2
- Formation of words – Nouns from verbs and adjectives, Adjectives from nouns and verbs, Adverbs from adjectives etc.
- The Preposition
- Nouns and Pronouns
- The Adjective
- The Adverb
- The Conjunction
- The Modals
- Clauses – Noun clauses, Adverb clauses of condition and time and Relative clauses
- Synonyms and Synonyms in context
- Antonyms and Antonyms in context
- One word substitution
- Spelling pitfalls
- Simple Idioms/phrases
- Words often confused/Selecting the correct word fitting in a sentence
V. Narration (Direct and Indirect)
- Commands and requests
- Statements (Various tenses)
- Questions (Various forms of questions, tenses, etc.)
VI. Voice (Active and Passive)
Changes required under each tense.
Other conditions for transforming Active into Passive
(a) The Preposition
(b) Modal auxiliaries
VII. Jumbled Sentences
- Physical World and Measurement
- Laws of Motion
- Work, Energy and Power
- Motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body.
- Properties of Bulk Matter
- Behaviour of Perfect Gases and Kinetic Theory of Gases.
- Oscillations and Waves
- Current Electricity
- Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Current
- Electro Magnetic Waves
- Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation
- Atoms and Nuclei
- Electronic Devices
- Communication Systems
- Sets, Relations and functions
- Trigonometric Functions
- Inverse Trigonometric Functions
- Complex Number and Quadratic Equations
- Linear Inequalities
- Mathematical Induction
- Permutations and Combinations
- Binomial Theorem
- Sequences and Series
- Cartesian system of rectangular co-ordinates
- Straight lines and family of lines
- Circles and family of circles
- Conic sections
- Three-dimensional Geometry
- Matrices and Determinants
- Limit and Continuity
- Applications of Derivatives
- Indefinite integrals
- Definite Integrals
- Applications of the Integrals
- Differential Equations
- Mathematical Reasoning
- Linear Programming
How you can use Entri app for your exam preparation?
- Entri provides an online platform to help you prepare for competitive exams.
- Download for free of cost and get access to video classes, exams and study cards with a single subscription fee.
- You can access full length mock tests and previous year question papers.
Hope you have benefited from this article. Check us for further details. Entri wishes you all the best for your upcoming exams.