Indian Air Force has released notification for the Group C vacancies. The recruitment was released on 3 April and interested candidates can apply offline till 2nd May 2021. Check the eligibility criteria and selection procedures for various recruitments under the Indian Air Force Group C Civilian Posts.
Indian Air Force Group C Civilian Posts: Notification Highlights
|Organization||Indian Air Force|
|Notification Date||3 April 2021|
|Post Name||Group C- Steno, Superintend, Cook, House Keeping Staff, MTS, LDC, CS & SMW, Carpenter, Laundryman, Ayah, Hindi Typist & Various|
|Submission of offline application starts on||3 April 2021|
|Closing date of offline submission of Application||2 May 2021|
|Mode of Apply||Offline|
|Mode of Selection||Written Test and Skill/ Physical/ Practical test|
For all posts 18-25 years (The crucial date for determining age limit is the last date of receipt of application).
- 03 years for the candidates belonging to OBC.
- 05 years for the candidates belonging to SC/ST category.
- 10 years for the candidates belonging to Physically Handicapped.
- Ex-servicemen: Ex-servicemen who have rendered not less than 06 months of continuous service in the Armed Forces shall be allowed to deduct the full period of such service from their actual age and if the resultant age does not exceed the prescribed maximum age by more than three years, they shall be deemed to be within age limits.
- SC/ST/OBC candidates applying against UNRESERVED post are not entitled to any relaxation in age limit, experience, etc.
- Departmental Employees: 40 years for UR43 years for OBC45 years for SC/ST
Note: The age relaxation for all eligible candidates is as per prevalent Govt. Instructions.
- Senior Computer Operator Level-5, as per Pay Matrix 7th CPC
- Supdt (Store) Level-4, as per Pay Matrix 7th CPC
- Steno Grade 2 Level-4, as per Pay Matrix 7th CPC
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC) Level-2, as per Pay Matrix 7thCPC1
- Hindi Typist Level-2, as per Pay Matrix 7thCPC
- Store Keeper Level-2, as per Pay Matrix 7thCPC
- Civilian Mechanical Transport Driver (Ordinary Grade) Level-2, as per Pay Matrix 7th CPC
- Cook (Ordinary Grade) Level-2, as per Pay Matrix 7th CPC
- Painter (Skilled) Level-2, as per Pay Matrix 7th CPC1
- Carpenter (Skilled) Level-2, as per Pay Matrix 7th CPC
- Ayah/Ward Sahayika Level-1, as per Pay Matrix 7th CPC
- Housekeeping Staff (Female Safaiwali) Level-1, as per Pay Matrix 7th CPC
- House Keeping Staff (HKS) Level-1, as per Pay Matrix 7th CPC
- Laundryman Level-1, as per Pay Matrix 7th CPC
Indian Air Force Group C Civilian Posts: Educational Qualification
- Civilian Mechanical Transport Driver (Ordinary Grade)
Candidate should have passed Matriculation or equivalent qualification from a recognized board or university; Must be holding a valid Civil Driving License for light and heavy vehicles; Must possess professional skill in driving and knowledge of motor mechanism; Minimum two years experience in driving motor vehicles.
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC)
Candidate should have passed 12th Class from a recognized Board; A typing speed of 35 wpm in English or 30 wpm in Hindi on the computer (35 wpm and 30 wpm correspond to 10500 KDPH/9000 KDPH on an average of 5 key depressions for each word)
- Steno Grade 2
Candidate should have passed 12th Class or equivalent from recognized Board or University.
- Cook (Ordinary Grade)
Candidate should have passed Matriculation from a recognized board with a certificate or diploma in catering; 1-year experience in the trade.
- Painter (Skilled)
Candidate should have passed class 10th from a recognized Board or Institute; Industrial Training Institute Certificate in the trade of Painter from a recognized institute.
- Hindi Typist
The candidate should have passed 12th Class from a recognized Board. A typing speed of 35 wpm in English or 30 wpm in Hindi on the computer (35 wpm and 30 wpm correspond to 10,500 KDPH/9000 KDPH on an average of 5 key depressions for each word).
- Store Keeper
Candidate should have passed 12th Class or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University.
- Senior Computer Operator
The candidate should be a Graduate in Mathematics or Statistics from a recognized University and One Year of experience in Electronic Data Processing.
- Supdt. (Store)
The candidate should be a Graduate of a recognized University or equivalent.
|Air Force Stations/Units||Vacancy|
|Western Air Command Unit||362 Posts|
|Southern Air Command Unit||28 Posts|
|Eastern Air Command Units||132 Posts|
|Central Air Command Units||116 Posts|
|Maintenance Command Units||479 Posts|
|Training Command Unit||407 Posts|
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of a Written Test and Skill/ Physical/ Practical Test. The question cum answer paper will be English and Hindi.
Written Test which will consist of four papers:
- General Intelligence and Reasoning
- Numerical Aptitude
- General English
- General Awareness
The requisite number of candidates will be shortlisted and called for skill/physical/practical tests wherever applicable based on merit/category in the written test.
Shortlisted candidates are to bring original certificates, copies of the annexure attached with the application.
Indian Air Force Group C Civilian Posts: Application Procedure
Candidates download the application form from the official website of IAF. All documents in support of Education Qualification, Age, Technical Qualification, Physically Handicapped, Experience Certificate & Caste Certificate (issued by the competent civil authorities in case of SC/ST/OBC candidates), etc to be accompanied with the application should be self-attested. Two passport size photographs (same as fixed on the application form) should also be sent with the application.
Application as per format given under (typed in English/Hindi), duly supported with the requisite documents has to reach the concerned Air Force Station as per choice within 30 days (2 May 2021) from the date of the publication of this advertisement in ’Employment News/ Rozgar Samachar. Applicants to mention clearly on the envelope “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ——– AND CATEGORY——–“