Table of Contents
Indian Army TGC 136 Recruitment 2022 Notification: On joinindianarmy.nic.in, qualified unmarried Male Engineering Graduates are invited to apply for the 136th Technical Graduate Course (TGC-136) starting in January 2023. In January 2023, the program will begin.
The TGC 136 Course for Permanent Commission in the Indian Army is expected to take place at the Indian Military Academy (IMA), Dehradun. Once the notification is released, interested candidates can review the job opening, selection process, and application process.
Indian Army TGC-136 Course Notification 2022: Overview
|Name of the Organization||Indian Army|
|Post Name||Technical Graduate Course (TGC)|
|Advt No.||Army TGC Entry 136|
|Number of Vacancies||40|
|Salary/ Pay Scale||Rs. 56100- 177500/-|
|Job Location||All India|
|Last Date to Apply||June 9, 2022|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Category||Indian Army Jobs|
Indian Army TGC-136 Course Notification 2022: PDF
Aspirants should read the Indian Army TGC-136 Course Notification PDF attentively to fully know the finer points of the Indian Army TGC-136 Course Notification 2022. On May 11th, 2022, the application procedure for the Indian Army TGC-136 Course Notification 2022 will begin. Aspirants must read the Indian Army TGC-136 Course Notification 2022 PDF carefully before filling out and submitting the Indian Army TGC-136 Course Notification 2022 Application Form.
Indian Army TGC-136 Course Notification 2022: Important Dates
|TGC 136 notification||11th May 2022|
|TGC 136 last date||09th June 2022|
|TGC 136 SSB cut off||Aug-Sep 2022|
|TGC 136 SSB interview date||Oct-Nov 2022|
|TGC 136 course date||Jan 2023|
Indian Army TGC-136 Course Notification 2022: Vacancy
|Post Name||Number of Vacancies|
|Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics||03|
|Computer Science & Engineering/ Computer Technology/ M. Sc. Computer Science||08|
|Electronics & Telecommunication||03|
|Aeronautical/ Aerospace/ Avionics||01|
|Electronics & Instrumentation/ Instrumentation||01|
|Industrial/ Industrial/Manufacturing/ Industrial Engg & Mgt||01|
Indian Army TGC-136 Course Notification 2022: Eligibility Criteria
As of January 1, 2023, the age limit is 20 to 27 years. (Candidates born between January 2, 1996 and January 1, 2003, inclusive)
Candidates who have completed or are in the last year of an Engineering Degree degree are eligible to apply. Candidates in their final year of an Engineering degree program should be able to submit proof of passing the Engineering Degree Examination, as well as all semester/year marksheets, by January 1, 2023, and produce the Engineering Degree Certificate within 12 weeks of starting training at the Indian Military Academy (IMA). In the event that such candidates fail to present the required degree certificate, they will be inducted on an Additional Bond Basis to recover the cost of training at the Indian Military Academy (IMA) as notified from time to time, as well as stipend, pay, and allowances paid.
How to apply for Indian Army TGC-136 Course Notification 2022?
- Visit joinindianarmy.nic.in for more information.
- Then click ‘Registration’ under ‘Officer Entry Apply/Login.’ (You do not need to register again if you have already done so at www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.)
- Go to Dashboard and click on ‘Apply Online’ after you’ve registered. The ‘Eligibility’ page for Officers Selection will open. Then click ‘Apply’ next to Technical Graduate Course. The page titled “Application Form” will appear. Read the instructions carefully before clicking ‘Continue’ to enter in the essential information in the several parts – personal information, communication details, education details, and previous SSB details. Before moving on to the next phase, save and continue each time.
- After you’ve completed the last phase, you’ll be taken to a screen called “Summary of your information,” where you can review and change the entries you’ve previously made. Click ‘Submit’ only after you’ve double-checked your information.
There is no Application Fees
Indian Army TGC-136 Course Application Link
Indian Army TGC-136 Course Notification 2022: Selection Process
The following is the procedure for selection:-
a)Short listing of Applications: Without specifying any reason, the Integrated HQ of the Ministry of Defense (Army) reserves the authority to shortlist applicants and set cutoff percentages of marks for each Engineering discipline/stream. In each stream, the cut off will be based on the candidates’ cumulative percentage of marks up to the final semester/year. Candidates in their final semester/year of study will be able to appear in SSB on a temporary basis, subject to the following conditions: – i)Their cumulative percentage of marks in notified equivalent streams/ disciplines up to 6th semester/3rd year of engineering degree, up to 8th semester/4th year of B. Architecture (B.Arch), and up to 2nd semester/1st year of M.Sc is not less than the approved cut off percentage in their respective streams. (ii) Following the announcement of final results, the cumulative percentage of marks earned up to the final semester/year of the degree programme must not fall below the permitted cut-off percentage, failing which the candidature will be cancelled.
b)Centre Allotment: Following the shortlisting of applications, the candidate will be notified of their center assignment by email. Candidates must login to the website after receiving their Selection Centre assignment and choose their SSB dates, which are originally offered on a first come, first served basis. Following that, the Selection Centres will assign it. Candidates’ right to choose their SSB dates may be revoked in the event of unforeseen circumstances or incidents.
c) Only shortlisted qualified candidates will be interviewed by a Psychologist, Group Testing Officer, and Interviewing Officer at one of the Selection Centres, namely Allahabad (UP), Bhopal (MP), Bangalore (Karnataka), and Kapurthala (Punjab), depending on the cutoff percentage. Call letters for SSB interviews would be sent to candidates’ registered e-mail ids and SMS numbers by the individual Selection Centres. Selection Center assignment is at the discretion of the Directorate General of Recruiting, IHQ MoD (Army), and no requests for adjustments will be considered.
d) Candidates will go through a two-stage screening process. Those who pass Stage 1 advance to Stage 2. Those who do not pass Stage 1 will be sent back the same day. SSB interviews last five days, and details are available on the Directorate General of Recruiting’s official website, www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. Candidates who are recommended following Stage 2 will be subjected to a medical examination.
e) Candidates who have been recommended by the SSB and have been certified medically fit will be awarded a Joining Letter for training in the order of merit, subject to meeting all eligibility criteria.
Indian Army TGC-136 Course Notification 2022: Important Notes
- Any ambiguity, misleading information, or suppression of information found in the certificates, documents, or online application will result in the candidature being cancelled at any point of the selection process.
- The candidate should never have been banned from taking any UPSC test.
- The applicant should have never been arrested, convicted, or participated in any criminal case. If any such issue is discovered during the selection process or pre-commission training, the candidate/candidature cadet’s will be cancelled/withdrawn from the Academy by the IHQ of the Ministry of Defense (Army).
- Candidates who have been disciplinary withdrawn from NDA, IMA, OTA, Naval Academy, Air Force Academy, or any other Service Training Academy are not allowed to apply.
- Please visit our website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in for any questions regarding center assignment, interview dates, merit lists, joining instructions, and other pertinent information. Only the ‘Feedback/Query’ option on the website will be used to respond to queries.
- Before submitting queries in the ‘Feedback/Query’ section of our website, please read the Notification, tickers on the website, Joining Instructions, Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs), and other instructions thoroughly.
- Only queries sent up to three days before to the conclusion of the online application will be entertained/replied, in order to avoid a last-minute rush and ensure a quick answer.
I hope you found this article useful. The secret to clearing an exam is to prepare methodically and strategically. If you’re a candidate looking to start your dream job but don’t know where to start, our Entri app has you covered. Our staff will provide you with content and insights on the topics that affect you. Become a member of our app today and enroll in one of the many programs available. Stay up to date on various elements of the subject you’re interested in by using the app. Please feel free to leave any questions or concerns in the comments area. We will make every effort to reach back. Remove any self-doubts and negative thoughts from your mind. Make an effort to maintain a clear viewpoint. Consider why you desire this. Concentrate on the positive aspects of your situation and work diligently. Each day is a valuable gift that has been placed upon us, so make the most of it. Make an effort to improve yourself. Today is the day; let’s hope it goes well. Best wishes.