Table of Contents
The Indian Navy has released the Indian Navy SSR 2020 result on March 19, 2020 for the August batch. The result will be released in the official website of Indian Navy (joinindianavy.gov.in). The candidates who are awaiting the results are required to check the result in the official website using their unique email address and password which they registered at the exam registration process. 8000 candidates are called for PFT. Whereas, there is 2200 vacancies for the enrolment as sailors for SSR. More information regarding Indian Navy AA SSR August Batch Result 2020 is given below.
Indian Navy AA, SSR Dates
|Indian Navy SSR 2020||Important Dates to note|
|Online Test||Feb 2020|
|Date of Result of Online Test||19 Mar 2020|
|Admit Card release date for PFT||Awaiting announcement|
|PFT Date||Awaiting announcement|
|Result declaration date||Awaiting announcement|
|Medical Examination||Awaiting announcement|
|Release of Merit List||26 Jun 2020|
|Commencement of Course||Awaiting announcement|
Indian Navy AA, SSR Selection Process
Indian Navy AA SSR August Batch Result 2020 is released and the selection process is as follows. The candidates are required to complete the online examination and the result from it determines to the next phase of the selection process. After clearing the online examination, the candidates will be called for the Physical Fitness Test (PFT). The candidates are required to check for the dates, notifications and updates in the official website as the admit card and the PFT dates are yet to be announced by the examination board of Indian Navy.
Computer Based Test (CBT)
- The computer-based examination with a total of 100 questions, each carrying 01 mark will be the pattern
- The question paper will be in both English and Hindi
- Objective type multiple questions is the prescribed pattern
- English, Science, Mathematics and General Knowledge is the four categories mentioned by the examination board
- 1 hour is the Duration of examination.
- Negative marking will be assigned to every wrong answer, one fourth (0.25) of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty.
Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
- Physical Fitness Test (PFT) is the next phase after the written examination. The candidates are required to pass the PFT for the further level
- Physical Fitness Test includes1.6 Km run which is to be completed in 7 minutes
- 20 squats (Uthak Baithak)
- 10 Push-ups.
- Minimum height 157 cms.
- Weight and Chest should be proportionate.
- Minimum chest expansion of 5 cms.
After the results from the written examination and the performance scale of Physical Fitness Test, the candidates will be recruited as per the merit list.
The selected candidates will be forwarded to the police verification and call letter for final medical examination. The candidates are required to verify the documents and other certificates. Other information regarding the selection process and recruitment can be further checked on to in the official website of Indian Navy
How to check Indian Navy SSR Result 2020?
The candidates can check their results in the official website of Indian Navy (joinindiannavy.gov.in). Read the following steps to check the result.
- The candidates are advised to visit the official website of Indian Navy
- Then the candidates have to enter the email address and password which they received at the time of registration
- Click on the login option
- After the new window appears, click on the link “SSR 02/2020” view option
- The Allotment of PFT center/services selection Board (SSB) center will appear in the window
- Then the result status will be available and visible. The candidates can download it from the official website for the further verification
The candidates who are preparing for the government exams have a platform to learn better to succeed in their journey. Entri App provides new study strategies and materials to enrich your knowledge and excites you to study better. Entri App develops new techniques and enables its participants to understand the concepts and crack the examination in better ways.