Table of Contents
Indian Navy has invited online applications from unmarried male and female candidates for enrolment as Agniveer (SSR)- 01/2022 (Nov 22) batch. The total vacancies are 2800 (including a maximum of 560 females only), which will be earmarked state-wise. Interested candidates can submit the online forms before 22nd July 2022, starting from 1st July 2022 at the Indian Navy’s official website joinindiannavy.gov.in.
Indian Navy Agniveer SSR Recruitment 2022- Overview
|Indian Navy Agniveer Recruitment 2022|
|Name of Organisation||Indian Army|
|Launched by||Department of Military Affairs|
|Name of the Posts||Various posts as Agniveers Soldiers|
|Number of Vacancies||2800 (580 maximum for female candidates)|
|Online Application start from||1st July 2022|
|Final Date of Application||22nd July 2022|
|Area of Service||Indian Navy|
|Time span||4 years|
|Age limit||17.5-23 years (Candidates should born between 01/10/1999 – 30/04/2005|
|Height||157 cm (Male)
152 cm (Female)
|Salary||1st year- Rs. 30,000 per month
2nd year- Rs. 33,000 per month
3rd year- Rs. 36,500 per month
4th year- Rs. 40,000 per month
Indian Navy Agniveer SSR Recruitment 2022
Indian Navy Agniveer SSR Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria are the minimum requirements for the candidates to apply for a post. The prescribed eligibility criteria for the Indian Navy Agniveer SSR)- 01/2022 (Nov 22) batch are given below. Before applying applicants should ensure that they fulfill all eligibility criteria as mentioned in
the advertisement for the post. The candidates should read the official notification before submitting the application form online. Find the application link below for the Indian Navy Agniveer SSR Recruitment 2022.
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|SSR (Agniveer)||Candidates should be born between 01 Nov 1999 – 30 Apr 2005 (Both dates inclusive). The age of the applicant should be between 17 ½ to 21 years old on the day of recruitment. One-time age relaxation upto 23 years has been granted for 2022 batch.|
|MR (Agniveer)||The age of the contender on the recruitment should be between 17 to 20 years old.|
Qualified in 10+2 examination with Maths & Physics and at least one of these subjects:- Chemistry/ Biology/ Computer Science from the Boards of School Education recognized by Ministry of Education, Govt. of India.
Indian Navy Agniveer Minimum Height Standards
|157 cms||152 cms|
Indian Navy Agniveer Visual Standards
|Without glasses||With glasses|
|Better Eye||Worse Eye||Better Eye||Worse Eye|
Indian Navy Agniveer Physical Test
|Gender||1.6 KM Run||Squats (Uthak Baithak)||Push-ups||Bent Knee Sit-ups|
Indian Navy Agniveer Recruitment 2022–Application Form
The candidates wishing to apply for the Indian Navy Agniveer (SSR)- 01/2022 (Nov 22) batch recruitment announced under Department of Military Affairs (Indian Army) can apply online from 15th July 2022 till 22th July 2022 through the direct link given below for the ease of candidates. To get the direct link for Indian Navy Agniveer (SSR) Recruitment 2022, Click here
How to Apply Online for Indian Navy Agniveer Recruitment 2022?
- Applicants should visit the Official Website of the Indian Navy @joinindiannavy.gov.in.
- Candidates need to complete the registration process.
- Enter the login information that was given to you during the registration process to access the dashboard.
- Start filling out the application form sequence-wise and don’t skip any section at the time of the application process.
- Once you are done submitting the online form, take a look at the form and recheck all the sections very carefully.
- If you find any mistakes then edit them immediately by pressing the ‘Edit Application Form’ tab.
- Commence the editing process and make sure that you edit them properly because one applicant can submit only one application form at a time.
- After completing the editing process, click on the ‘Final Submit’ button.
- The notification about the submission of your Indian Navy Agniveer application form will get displayed on the screen.
- Conclude the downloading as well as taking out the printout of the application form.
- Make sure that you keep the file safe for future references.
Documents required for Application Process
Without the documents, the officials will not approve the application form of the applicant. The list of those documents is as follows:
- Marksheet of Class 10th & 12th.
- Birth certificate.
- Passport size photograph.
- Government Id.
- Domicile certificate.
- NCC certificate.
The applications are to be filled online only on website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in and all required documents in original are to be scanned and uploaded.
Download the Entri App, the best educational and preparation app to secure a job. Through Entri you can access practice papers, previous questions papers, crash courses and can attempt a number of mock tests. Entri provides you with effective and customized study materials and provides well accurate study habits. The expert teachers in Entri will help you to identify your weak zones and help you to build your confidence. Entri provides you effective learnings in a period of time with the help of expert teams and you can accomplish the goal with the Entri App. Start your preparation for your dream government job with Entri App. We provide a wide range of courses over different government exams. We are providing you the best platform for the preparations for every prestigious exam.