Table of Contents
India Post Recruitment 2022 Notification Out-Ministry of Communications, Department of Posts has released the Recruitment Notification regarding Filling up of 17 (Seventeen) vacancies in the Grade of Staff Car Driver (Ordinary Grade) (General Central Services, Gr.C. Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial in the office of Manager, Mail Motor Service, Good shed Road, Coimbatore 641001 on Deputation Absorption basis in the Department of Posts failing which Deputation / Absorption in other Ministries / Deputation or reemployment of Armed Forces Personnel. With this recruitment drive, a total of 29 posts will be filled. Out of which 15 posts are for General, 8 for OBC, 3 for SC, and 3 for EWS.
India Post Recruitment 2022 Job Summary
|Name of Organisation||Ministry of Communications, Department of Posts|
|Post Name||Staff Car Driver (Ordinary Grade) (General Central Services, Gr.C. Non-Gazetted|
|Job Category||Government Jobs|
India Post Recruitment 2022 Important Dates
Last date to apply: March 15, 2022
India Post Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
Total posts- 29
- General – 15
- OBC – 8
- SC – 3
- EWS – 3
India Post Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Details
Deputation/ Absorption of officials in the Department of Posts: From amongst the regular Dispatch Rider (Group and Group C employees in the Pay matrix Level 03 as per PCPC in the Department of Posts who possess valid Driving License for light and heavy Motor Vehicles on the basis of Trade test/Driving test so assess the competence to drive light and heavy motor Vehicle.
Other Ministries of the Central Government and Armed Forces Personnel: From officials holding the post of Dispatch Rider on regular basis or employees in the Pay matrix Level-01 as per 7th CPC who fulfill the necessary qualification regular Group prescribed as under.
- Possession of valid Driving Licensee for light and heavy motor vehicles and Knowledge of Motor Mechanism [The candidate should be able to remove minor defects vehicles).
- Experience of Driving Light and Heavy motor vehicle for at least three years. (d) Pass in 10 Standard from a recognized Board or Institute.
Educational and other Qualifications
- The candidate should possess a valid driving license for light and heavy Motors vehicles.
- Knowledge of Motor Mechanism (candidate should be able to remove minor defects in vehicle)
- Experience of driving light and heavy Motor vehicle at least three years
- The candidate should have passed in 10th standard from a recognized Board or Institute.
- Desirable qualification: Three years service as Home guard or Civil Volunteers.
- Period of Probation: Two years.
India Post Recruitment 2022 Other Details
- The applicants age should be between 18 years to 27 years. Relaxable 5yrs for SC & ST, 3yrs for OBC.
- The crucial date for determining the age limit shall be the closing date of receipt of applications, March 15, 2022.
- Selection will be made on the the basis of test as prescribed by Department to assess their competency to drive light and heavy motor vehicles including knowledge of Motor Mechanisms and ability to remove minor defects in vehicle.
- The date and venue of the tests will be intimated separately to the eligible candidates. No intimation will be sent in respect of other applicants who are not eligible.
How to Apply for India Post Recruitment 2022
- Application (in duplicate) may be filled only in the prescribed proforma (Annexure eligible candidates whose services can be spared immediately on selection, together certificate from the Forwarding Authority (in Proforma Annexure I) along with the documents.
- The required documents mentioned in notification along with relevant documents in support qualifications and experience, may be forwarded to “The Manager, Mail Motor Service, Go Road, Coimbatore 641001”, on or before 10.03.2022.Applications not forwarded through channel or those received without the requisite certificates and necessary documents or after last date will not be entertained.
|Notification and Application Form||Click here|
|Official Website||Click here|
|For Government Job Notifications||Click here|