Table of Contents
The International Anti Corruption Day 2022 will be celebrated on 9th December 2022 and you can participate in this auspicious location to share your thoughts on a world that will be corruption free. There are a lot of programs that are taken into consideration by the youth of the world to celebrate a day that is free of inequality and injustice. Given below we are sharing some of the most important specifications related to the International Anti Corruption Day 2022. We will also share with you all the details related to the theme and the campaigns for this year’s anti-corruption day. National Anti Corruption Day In India will also be celebrated on 9th December 2022.
International Anti Corruption Day 2022
The international anti-corruption day was started in order to fight the people who were responsible for corruption in the world and this auspicious occasion was celebrated in order to create a world that is free from discrimination and inequality. Every year a six-week program is celebrated by the United Nations through which the people are made aware of their rights and duties to make this world a better place to live in. You can celebrate the international anti corruption day 2022 by sharing the International Anti Corruption Day Logo on social media. You can also participate in a six-week program to do your best for the development of a corruption-free world.
International Anti Corruption Day Theme 2022
A 6-week program is set up by the United Nations that can help in spreading awareness related to the Anti Corruption day. This year the international anti-corruption day will be helping to highlight the rights and responsibilities of states and government officials towards the development of a corruption-free world. There will be a 6-week campaign starting at the beginning of November and this year’s theme will be Your Right Your Role, Say No To Corruption. There are 6 different topics that will be tackled in the six-week campaign presented by the United Nations. There will also be specific discussions relating to the effect of the coronavirus pandemic on corruption.
History Of International Anti-Corruption Day
Corruption has been a very complex social-political phenomenon that has affected all of the countries around the world. It is one of the main reasons for earthquakes to the foundation of a democratic institution in the world. On 31st October 2003, the general assembly adopted this International anti-corruption day. 9 December was designated as International anti-corruption day. This day creates awareness through various seminars and other events that are presented by the private sector, government sector and non-government organisations around the world.
International Anti Corruption Day 2022 Quotes
If you want to be a part of the people who bring change related to corruption then you can share some quotes on your social media that will help you to create awareness. Given below we are sharing some of their specifications related to the International Anti Corruption Day 2021 Quotes.
- This Anti Corruption Day Promise To Yourself And Nation Power Doesn’t Degenerate. Dread Adulterates, Maybe The Dread Of Lost Power.
- Since Degenerate Individuals Join Among Themselves To Establish A Power, At That Point Legit Individuals Must Do Likewise.
- Corruption Resembles A Mosquito, It Sucks The Blood Of Regular Man.
- Corruption, The Single Worst Thing About Our General Public Today and Instead Of Fighting Corruption Start Becoming A Part Of It.
- Corruption Go Away Leave My Country, I Will Work Towards Cleaning The Nation.
- On The Occasion Of International Anti Corruption Day, We All Must Take A Pledge To Do Our Best To Uproot This Problem From Our Lives.
- I Consider Corruption To Be A Human Adversary For Youthful Popular Government. Let’s Work Against It.
- When You Think That You Are Not A Part Of Solution Then Just Introspect You Might Be The Part Of Problem.
International Anti Corruption Day Quiz 2022
5. ‘National Anti-Corruption Commission bill’ is associated with which country?
6. Which state’s Chief Minister has launched a mobile anti-corruption app called 1064 Anti-Corruption Mobile App?
7. Which UN Body organises the “International Anti-Corruption Day”?
8. Which Indian social activist was honoured with the U.S Anti-corruption champions award?
A) Disha Ravi
B) Anjali Bharadwaj
C) Sunitha Krishnan
D) Prashant Bhushan
9. Which was the first major curreption case in India?
A) Jeep Scandal
B) Bofor Scandal
C) Teja Loan Scandal
D) Harshad Mehta Scandal
10. The Right to Information Act was passed in?
We must have proper information related to the International Anti Corruption Day if you want to be a part of the country to bring change. Entri is a learning platform that creates video lessons and crash courses for all of the people who are preparing for various entrance examinations around the world. Enrol now and you will be eligible to get an abundance of benefits starting today. You can get various study materials and mock tests to help you prepare for the entrance examinations in much less time.