Table of Contents
Indian Oil Corporation Limited has uploaded the IOCL Pipeline admit card 2021 of the written exam for the post of Non-Executive with respect to the advertisement number: PL/HR/ESTB/RECT-2020(1). Also, check the list of shortlisted candidates to attend the exam on 14th February 2021. Download the admit card from the link provided below and also the PDF of shortlisted candidates.
The recruitment is to fill the vacancies for the post of Engineering Assistant (Mechanical), Engineering Assistant (Electrical), Engineering Assistant (T&I), Engineering Assistant (Operations), and Technical Attendant.
IOCL Pipeline: Important Dates
- Commencement of on-line registration of application- 22nd December 2020
- Closure of registration of application- 15th January 2021
- Closure for final submission of application- 15th January 2021
- The date for downloading the online admit card- 29th January 2021 to 14th February 2021
- Last date for printing your application and admit card- 14th February 2021
IOCL Pipeline Admit Card 2021
The IOCL Pipeline Division exam is to be held on 14th February 2021 (Sunday) from 10:00 AM to 11:30 AM. The list of candidates shortlisted for appearing exam is also given below. As per IOCL Notice, IOCL Pipeline Admit Card are available in the online portal. Candidates whose names are appearing in the list should bring the IOCL Pipeline Division Admit Card on the day of the written test. Written Test shall be held at the location as given in the notice.
List of candidates shortlisted for Recruitment written Exam in Pipelines Division:
- Southern Region
- South Eastern Region
- Western Region
- Northern Region
- Eastern- Assam
- UP and Bihar
- West Bengal
IOCL Exam Pattern 2021
- Written Test shall be of 100 Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ’s) consisting of 4 options with one correct option. The candidate has to choose the correct option.
- For the post of Engineering Assistants – Out of 100 objective type questions, 75 questions shall be from the concerned engineering discipline of Diploma level and 25 questions on General Aptitude and Reasoning, General English, Numerical Aptitude and General Knowledge, etc.
- For the post of Technical Attendants – Out of 100 objective type questions, 75 questions shall be on Technical discipline from General Science and on basic ITI trades like Motor Mechanic, Electrical, and Fitter, etc. The remaining 25 questions will be asked on General Aptitude and Reasoning, General English, Numerical Aptitude, and General Knowledge
- There will be no negative marking. The duration of the test is 90 minutes.
- Candidates who will qualify in the exam shall be called for Skill/Proficiency/Physical Test (SPPT) Modality.
Entri wishes all the very best to all candidates. Visit the Entri app page for all the latest updates regarding the IOCL Examinations.