Table of Contents
WBHRB Recruitment 2021 – West Bengal Health Recruitment Board, Healthcare in West Bengal features a universal health care system run by the state government. The Constitution Of India charges every state with “raising the nutritional level, standard of living of its people and the improvement of public health as among its primary duties”.Ministry Of Health And Family Welfare of the Government Of West Bengal is responsible for healthcare administration in the state. The West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB) has published the recruitment notifications for the post of Staff Nurse, Medical Officer (Specialist) and General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO) on its website. Huge numbers of vacancies are notified under WB Health Recruitment 2021. A total of 8634 vacancies are available of which 6114 are for Staff Nurse Posts, 1313 MO Posts and 1207 for GDMO Posts
WBHRB Staff Nurse Recruitment will start from 17th March 2021 and the last date for the same will be 26th March 2021. WBHRB Doctor Application commences from 12th February and will continue till 20 February 2021. WBHRB Recruitment will be done via online mode on their official website.
WBHRB Recruitment 2021
|Notification||WBHRB Recruitment 2021 for 8600+ Staff Nurse, MO and GDMO Posts, Apply Online @wbhrb.in|
|Last Date Of Submission||Mar 26, 2021|
|Organisation||West Bengal Health Recruitment Board|
|Educational Qualification||Post Graduate, Other Qualifications, Graduate|
WBHRB Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
WBHRB Staff Nurse
- Starting Date for the Application – 17 March 2021
- Last Date for the Application – 26 March 2021 upto 8 PM
- Starting Date for the Application – 12 February 2021
- Last Date for the Application – 20 February 2021 upto 8 PM
WBHRB Vacancy Details
Staff Nurse Grade 2 – 6114
- GNM – 3974 (3577 for Female and 397 for Male)
- Basic B.Sc Nursing (Only for Females) – 2032
- Post Basic B.Sc Nursing (Only for Females) – 108
- MO Specialist – 1313
- GDMO – 1207
WBHRB Staff Nurse Salary
- Basic Pay – Rs.29,800/- (with higher initial) at entry point in Pay Matrix Level-9 of WBS(ROPA) Rules, 2019. Other allowances are admissible as per existing Government Rules.
WBHRB MO Specialist Salary
- Pay Matrix Level-16 in the corresponding Pay Band (PB-4A of Rs. 15,600-42,000/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 5,400/- as per WBS(ROPA) Rules,2009. NPP and other allowances are admissible as per government rules..
WBHRB GDMO Salary
- As per WBS(ROPA) Rules,2019 in Pay Matrix Level-16 in the corresponding Pay Band (PB-4A of Rs. 15,600-42,000/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 5,400/- and other allowances are admissible as per government rules.
Eligibility Criteria for WBHRB Posts
WBHRB Staff Nurse Educational Qualification
General Nursing and Midwifery/ Basic B.Sc. (Nursing)/ Post Basic B.Sc. (Nursing) course passed out from any Nursing Training School/College of Nursing recognized by both Indian Nursing Council and Respective State Nursing Council. Registration Certificate from West Bengal Nursing Council.Knowledge of Bengali/Nepali- Spoken and written
WBHRB Staff Nurse Age Limit
18 to 39 Years on 01.01.2021
WBHRB MO Educational Qualification
MBBS degree included in the First Schedule OR Second Schedule OR Part II of the Third Schedule of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956), with a recognized and requisite Post Graduate Qualification in the respective Speciality and Medical Council Registration as Medical Practitioners in the Medical Council of India, or any State Medical Council provided that the Candidate, if appointed, must register his/her name in the West Bengal Medical Council within 6 months of joining the West Bengal Health Service
MBBS Degree included in the First or Second Schedule or Part-II of the Third Schedule of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956 ) and Medical Council Registration as Medical Practitioner in the Medical Council of India or any other State Medical Council provided that the candidate, if selected and appointed , must register their name in the West Bengal Medical Council within six months of joining the West Bengal Health Service.
WBHRB MO Age Limit
- MO Specialist – Not more than 40 Years as on 1st. January, 2021
- GDMO – 36 Years on 1st January 2021 for ordinary Medical Graduates, and 40 Years for those possessing Post Graduate qualifications
Selection Process for WBHRB Posts
WBHRB Staff Nurse Selection Criteria
The selection will be done on the basis of
- Educational Qualification – 40 Marks (Max)
- Additional. Marks-2 for marks 51 to 55 & so on. – 20 Marks (Max)
- Marks obtained for Work Experience. after passing out of concerned course [6 months-1 yr -10; 1 yr.-1½ yr.- 15; 1½ yr- 2 yrs.- 20 & > 2 yrs.- 25 Marks (Max)
- Interview Max. – 15 Marks (Max)
WBHRB MO Selection Criteria
- For MBBS degree included in the First Schedule OR Second Schedule OR Part II of the Third Schedule of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 – 25 Marks(max)
- For experience as House Staff ( minimum period of 6 months) – 10 Marks(max)
- For having Post Graduate Qualification in the respective Speciality – 40 Marks(max); (for Degree : 40 marks ; for Diploma : 20 marks);
- For having Working Experience in the Government/Private .Sector : FM – 10 (Max); [Government – 6 months to 1 yr- 5 & more than 1 yr- 10 marks] [Other Sector (> 1 YR) : 05 marks ]
- Interview- 15 marks(max.)
- For MBBS degree included in the First Schedule OR Second Schedule OR Part II of the Third Schedule of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 : (however 0.5 marks will be deducted for each chance lost) – 40 marks(max)
- Deduction of marks – 0.5 mark for each chance lost – 5 marks(max)
- Additional marks(above 50%) (4 marks for each slab of 5, i.e.51-55=4 marks up to 75 – 20 marks (max))
- Work Experience.(Including House-staff-ship)- 25 marks(max)
- Interview – 15 marks(max).
- WBHRB Staff Nurse Application Fee – Rs. 160/-
- WBHRB MO/GDMO Application Fee – Rs. 210/-
No application fee for SC/ST category of West Bengal and PwD specified under Disabilities Rule, 1999 (certificates obtained before the Advertisement date)
Entri app provides you with best practice questions for the complete preparation for all government exams. For the completion of your preparation, download the Entri app and start preparing. You can also subscribe to our YouTube channel to avail the free videos with high quality.
Our R&D team provides the best material and books for the complete preparation We provide PDFs of previous year question papers with solutions and detailed analysis. All you need to do is download the Entri app and start your practice.