Table of Contents
Inland Waterways Authority of India (IWAI) has released a recruitment notification for the Accounts Assistant posts. The candidates who are interested to apply for the post can apply online in their official website. The candidates can also check the eligibility criteria and other standard scale prescribed by the examination board. Further information regarding the IWAI Recruitment 2021 for Account Assistant Posts is provided here.
The Inland Waterways Authority of India has released the Account Assistant Posts in level 6 in pay matrix Rs 35400 to 112400, which is of the 7th CPC on direct recruitment basis. The interested candidates can apply online from 15 Jan 2021. The final date for submitting the application and remitting the application fees is 14th February 2021.
How to Apply IWAI Account Assistant Posts
- IWAI Recruitment 2021 for Account Assistant Posts is released. The interested candidates can apply for the post of Account Assistant in the official website of Inland Waterways Authority of India or visit the website iwai.nic.in
- After visiting the website, the candidates must choose the Account Assistant recruitment option
- A new profile can be registered in the website for the application as well as for the further usage or procedures
- The creation of the profile will be completed after the details are provided along with the email id and phone number
- The candidates must make sure that the given details are accurate and true
- Any error of the details might cause issues in the future proceedings
- After the registration of the account, make sure of the payment of the registration fees
- The registered candidates can pay the registration fees through online mode
- The online mode also includes debit/credit card and net banking
- Thus, the candidates can follow of the procedure and confirm the payment
- After the payment the candidates can print out the provided information
IWAI Recruitment 2021 – Dates to Remember
- Starting Date of Submitting Online Application – 15 January 2021
- Last Date of Submitting Online Application – 14 February 2021
- Last Date of Submitting Application Fee – 14 February 2021
IWAI Account Assistant Posts Selection Process
IWAI Recruitment 2021 for Account Assistant Posts is released. The Inland Waterways Authority of India has released the Account Assistant Posts. The selection process for this particular post includes three phases. Initially, the candidates must go through the written examination. After qualifying the written examination, the candidates can move further to the interview session. The final phase is the document checking procedure. The candidates must make sure there isn’t any error regarding the details and education qualification mentioned in the registration procedure as well as in the document submitted.
IWAI Account Assistant Posts Education Qualification
The candidates who are applying for the post of Account Assistant in Inland Waterways Authority of India must adhere to the eligibility criteria. The candidates must have graduation as a basic eligibility criteria. Thus, any graduate who aspired for the post of Account Assistant in Inland Waterways Authority of India can apply for the post.
The candidates who are applying for the Account Assistant Post must read the detailed information and notification provided by the examination board in their official website before applying for the post. The candidates can read and make sure about the eligibility and documents needed.
The candidates who are aspiring for a government job can always focus onto Entri App for the perfect guidance. The Entri App provides variant study schemes and methodology to enable the applicants to understand the right focus areas for better scoring. The candidates can also ask questions and clarify their doubts on daily basis. If you are one among the government job aspirants, you can try Entri App and earn your dream job by learning in the right way. Sometimes all you need to do is smart work and not just hard work.