The Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) is an engineering entrance assessment conducted for admission to various engineering colleges throughout the country. The Joint Seat Allocation Authority conducts the joint admission process for a total of 23 Indian Institute of Technology campuses, 31 National Institute of Technology campuses, 25 Indian Institute of Information Technology campuses and 19 other Government Funded Technical Institutes (GFTIs) based on the rank obtained by a student in JEE Main and JEE Advanced.
It is constituted by two different examinations: the JEE Main and the JEE Advanced. JEE Main is being conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA). JEE Main has two papers, Paper-I and Paper-II. Candidates may opt for either or both of them. Both papers contain multiple-choice questions. Paper-I is for admission to B.E./B.Tech courses and is conducted in a Computer Based Test mode. Paper-II is for admission in B.Arch and B.Planning courses and will also be conducted in Computer Based Test mode except for one paper, namely the ‘Drawing Test’ which shall be conducted in Pen and Paper mode or offline mode. From January 2020 an additional Paper – III is being introduced for B-Planning courses separately.
JEE Exam Date 2021
- The Registration for JEE Main 2021 exam reopens from 16-Dec-2020 to 23-Jan-2021
- The Last date to pay JEE Main 2021 application Fee 24-Jan-2021
- The correction window opens 27-Jan-2021
- The JEE Main 2021 Exam date 23 -02-2021 to 26-02-2021
JEE Application Process 2021
- Candidates can apply for one or more JEE exam sessions online
- The JEE exam application fee can be carried forward to the next attempt in case a candidate is unable to appear for the exam.
- Candidates can also ask for a refund of the application fee paid if they wish to withdraw from a specific JEE exam session.
- Candidates can pay the JEE exam application fee for more than one session.
- Candidates can pay the requisite NTA JEE Main exam fees either in online mode only through Debit Card/ Credit card, Net Banking/UPI.
Steps to Fill JEE Application Form 2021:
1st Step – Visit the JEE exam official website
2nd Step – Fill the exam application Form
3rd Step – Upload required documents like photograph, signature, and other required certificates
4th Step – Payment of the application fee is online
5th Step -Preserve a Copy of the application form and payment receipt for future reference.
JEE Application Fee 2021:
|1||EWS, OBC, General||Online||Male||₹ 650|
|2||ST, SC||PWD||Online||Transgender, Female, Male||₹ 325|
|3||OBC, General, ST, EWS, SC||Online||Female||₹ 325|
|4||ST, SC||Online||Transgender, Male||₹ 325|
- The Scanned images of photograph and signature.
- Category certificates (If the candidate belong to reserved category).
- Debit card/Internet banking details for payment of JEE exam registration fee
- Photo Identity proof such as Aadhaar, Bank passbook, Ration card copy etc.
I hope this article was helpful. If you are a candidate who wants to pursue a career in the banking sector and looking for a good start, our Entri app has got it covered for you. Our team will help you with content and insights related to the examination. Feel free to post any queries and doubts in the comment section. We will try our best to reach out. Push away all those self-doubts and negative thoughts. Try to have a clear vision. Ask yourself why you want this. Focus on the good and work hard. There is a saying that goes like this, Get up and set your shoulders to the wheel-how long is life for you? as you have come to this world leave some mark behind or where is the difference between your trees and stones they too come into existence decay and die. Today is the day, hope for the best. Good luck