Jammu and Kashmir Service Selection Board (JKSSB) has released an official notification for the recruitment of the selection of Accounts Assistant (Panchayat) in the Department of Rural Development & Panchayati Raj under provisions of Jammu & Kashmir (JK). As per the official notification, there is a total of 1889 vacancies for the post of Accounts Assistant in JKSSB. The candidates who were JK domicile and graduates are eligible to apply for the post.
JK Panchayat Account Assistant Recruitment 2020
JK Panchayat Account Assistant Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Jammu and Kashmir Service Selection Board (JKSSB)|
|Name of the Post||Accounts Assistant|
|Total Vacancies||1889 vacancies|
|Starting Date||20th July 2020|
|Closing Date||31st August 2020|
|Selection Process||Written Test (Objective Type)|
|Job Location||Jammu & Kashmir|
The candidates can apply for the post through official website of Jammu Kashmir Service Selection Board (JKSSB).
JKSSB Accounts Assistant 2020: Eligibility Criteria
- The applicant should be a Domicile of the Union Territory of Jammu & Kashmir in accordance with Notifications issued by the Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India vide S.O 1229 (E) dated 31-03-2020 and the General Administration Department, Government of J&K vide S.O 166 dated 18-05-2020 respectively.
- And the candidate must possess the Domicile Certificate issued by the Competent Authority on or before the date, as shall be fixed for Document Verification by the Services Selection Board.
- The applicants should be a graduate in any subject or stream from any recognized University with a minimum of 50% marks for open merit and 45% marks for reserved category.
- The candidates having higher education like Post Graduation Degree with 50% marks or holding PhD Degree or equivalent shall also be eligible for selection.
The category wise age limit to apply for JKSSB Account Assistant is given below:
|Category||Age limit||Not born before||Not born After|
(Economically Weaker Section)
(Pahari Speaking People)
(Other Social Caste)
|Physically Challenged Person||42||01-01-1978||01-01-2002|
Application Fee of JKSSB Accounts Assistant 2020
The amount to be paid as application fee is Rs.350/- and can be paid only through Net Banking, by using Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, RuPay Credit, or Debit cards.
JK Account Assistant Exam Date 2020
The written examination for Jammu & Kashmir Panchayat Account Assistant Recruitment is now scheduled on 15th to 20th October 2020 (tentatively). The Call Letter/ Admit Card of JK Panchayat Account Assistant Exam 2020 expected to release 10-12 days prior to the examination in the official website.
Vacancy list of JK Accounts Assistant 2020
JKSSB Panchayat Account Assistant 2020 District Wise list is given below:
|JK Panchayat Account Assistant Recruitment 2020|
|District Cadre||No. of Vacancies|
JKSSB Account Assistant 2020: Selection Process
The selection of the candidates for the post of Accounts Assistant in JKSSB 2020 will be through a written test. The written examination will consist of Objective Type or Multiple Choice Questions only.
Exam Pattern of JK Panchayat Accounts Assistant
- The JKSSB Exam Patter for Accounts Assistant will comprise of objective type question with a total of 120 Marks.
- The duration of the exam will be two hours.
- The questions will be in English medium only.
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
Syllabus of JKSSB Panchayat Accounts Assistant
|General Knowledge with special reference to J&K||30|
|Knowledge of Computer Applications||30|
|Accountancy and Book Keeping||30|
General Knowledge with special reference to J&K
- Popular names of personalities (Religion, Politics, Scientific discoveries, Geographical, Sports, History)
- Constitution of India – Formation, Fundamental rights, Directive principles.
- 73rd amendment of the constitution of India.
- Centrally Sponsored Schemes- Guidelines and objectives.
- Important Tourist Destinations.
- History of J & K- places and their importance.
- Sustainable Development Goal.
- Agriculture in economic development, industrialization, and economic development.
- Panchayati Raj Act, 1989 (as amended up to October 2018 and rules)
- Climate and crops in J&K and India.
- Current events of Local, National and International importance
- Theory of Probability
- Tabulation and compilation of data.
- Methods of collecting primary and secondary data
- Theory of Attributes- Basic concept and their applications.
- Sampling and Non-Sampling error
- Analysis of Time Series components.
- Demography- Census, its feature and functions.
- Vital Statistics- Measures of fertility, Measures of Mortality, specific fertility rates, gross and net reproduction rates
- Set Theory- Basic Concepts and Applications.
- Matrices & Determinants, simultaneous Linear Equations.
- Analytical Geometry
- Introduction of Economics- Basic concept and Principles.
- Gross Domestic Product (GDP) and Budgeting including own resource generation and budgeting for Panchayat.
- Fiscal Policy, Meaning, Scope and Methodology.
- Growth and development: – Meaning, Scope, Difference & Relevance.
- Inflation; Meaning, Types, Effects
- Production, cost and efficiency.
- Factors of production and laws.
- Demand analysis.
- Theory of Consumers demand using in difference curve technique.
- Pricing under various forms of Markets.
- Concept of Gram Panchayat Development Plan (GPDP)
Knowledge of Computer Applications
- Introduction and Objectives.
- Basic Applications of Computer and its component.
- Bringing computer to life.
- Fundamentals of computer sciences.
- Hardware & Software, Concept of Open Source Technologies.
- Input & output Devices.
- Knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel, MS Access, MS PowerPoint, PDF Internet and E-mail.
- Concept of Computer Virus and Latest Anti-Virus.
- Terms and Abbreviation used in IT.
Accountancy and Book Keeping
- Introduction to Financial Accounting and its terms.
- Accounting equation and Journal.
- Voucher Approach in Accounting.
- Bank reconciliation Statement.
- Financial Management/Statements.
- Partnership Accounts.
- Ledger Accounts.
- Cash Book, Financial Audit.
- Elements of Double entry Book Keeping.
- Rules for journalizing.
- Trial Balance.
- Trading Account.
- Profit Loss Account and Balance Sheet.
- Concept of Social Accounting, Social Audit and cash based single entry system of accounting.
- Public Financial Management System (PFMS)
- Biology: Important Inventions and their inventor; Important and Interesting facts about human body parts; Nutrition in Animals and Plants; diseases and their causes like bacteria; Viruses and Protozoa.
- Chemistry: Chemical Properties of Substance and their uses; Chemical name of Important substances like Plaster of Paris etc; Chemical Change and Physical Change; Properties of Gases; surface Chemistry; Chemistry in Everyday life.
- Physics: Important inventions and their inventor; S.I Units; Motion; Sound; light; Wave; energy; Electricity.
Start your exam preparation based on the above mentioned syllabus. Entri will help you to score high and earn a career. Wishing good luck to all aspirants!