Table of Contents
The Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission has been constituted by the Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission Act 2008 (Jharkhand Act 16, 2008) which was released vide Gazette notification no. 829 dt. 6 December 2008 of Jharkhand Government. The Act was amended by Jharkhand Act 03,2011 and Jharkhand Act 19,2011; released vide Gazette notification nos. 153 dt. 24 February 2011 and 687 dt. 11 October 2011 respectively.
JSSC Nurse Admit Card 2022
JSSC has released the Admit Card for Grade A Nurse RIMS Competitive Exam post on their official website. The admit card downloading link for the Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission Grade A Nurse exam is available on the official website from July 9, 2022. Aspirants can download the admit card on the official website using the login credentials.
Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) is set to conduct the CBT for the Grade A Nurse post on July 16, 2022 (Saturday). The Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission Nurse Recruitment CBT will be held in the various exam centres situated in Ranchi, Bokaro, Hazaribag, Dhanbad, Jamshedpur, and Kolkatta.
Take a Free Mock Test for Your Preparation, Register Here
How to Download JSSC Nurse 2022 Admit Card?
Aspirants who have to appear in the Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission Nurse Grade Post against Advt no 05/2022 and 06/2022 including Regular and Backlog Vacancies can download their Admit Card from the official website by following the procedures mentioned below.
Steps to Download JSSC Nurse Admit Card 2022?
- Go to the official site of Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission@ jssc.nic.in.
- The main page of the JSSC displays on the screen.
- In the “Important Links” section click on the admit card option.
- Now search for the Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission RIMS Nurse Admit Card 2022.
- Click on the link on the page.
- Enter the required details and click on the submit button.
- Download the Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission Nurse Admit Card 2022 to your device.
- Carry the JSSC Grade A Nurse Hall Ticket 2022 to the exam hall.
Direct Link to Download Admit Card
Aspirants who applied successfully for the Grade A Nurse post can download Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission Nurse Admit Card 2022 from the official website – jssc.nic.in. JSSC Nurse Admit Card 2022 is available and you can download the same directly from the link provided below.
To download the JSSC Nurse Admit Card 2022, you will have to give your login credentials including your User Id and password to the link given on the official website
- Aspirants shall download the admit card only from the official website when available as JSSC does not share the aspirants’ details with any third party.
- Aspirants are required to take a hard copy (print out) of the admit card and carry the same to the examination hall for the verification process during the JSSC examination.
- Along with the admit card, aspirants are required to carry a government-authorized Photo ID proof to the examination hall to avoid any issues.
Details on JSSC Staff Nurse Admit Card 2022
All aspirants will have to carry JSSC Nurse Admit Card during the Examination. They should follow the given guidelines for the Exam. It is mandatory to carry Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission Staff Nurse Call Letter because it’s essential to require for giving the Written Test.
RIMS Ranchi Nurse Hall Ticket consists of useful information regarding candidates and Tests. Aspirants would like to cross-check their details printed on Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission Nurse Exam Admit Card. If there is any discrepancy in details then contact to exam cell.
- Name, Father/ Mother Name
- Registration Number, Exam Roll number
- Exam Date, Day and timing
- Reporting time
- Paper Pattern and Section name of Syllabus
- Caste, Category and Date of birth
- Space for Photograph and Signature
- Test Center Name, Code and Address/Venue
- Exam Instructions
How To Resolve Discrepancies in The JSSC Nurse Admit Card?
Possibilities of errors in the admit card are not regular. If any discrepancies occur, get them resolved by contacting the commission using the following details:
- Contact Number: +91-9264431721
- Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Address: Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission, Kalinagar, Chai Bagan, Numkum, Ranchi, Jharkhand – 834010
Grab Free Study Materials, Register Here
Things To Remember While Downloading JSSC Nurse Admit Card
Candidates should remember the following things while downloading the Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission Grade A Nurse admit card online.
- Check the internet connection to provide an uninterrupted process.
- Make sure the working condition of the printer is good to take printouts.
- Remember the login credentials to download the Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission Grade A Staff Nurse Admit Card.
- Never forget to cross-check the personal details of the aspirants entered on the admit card.
What To Carry To The JSSC Nurse Exam Hall?
Aspirants should obey the general instructions to be followed within the Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission Grade A Nurse Exam hall and must carry the following documents along:
- Original copy of JSSC Grade A Nurse admit card.
- A recent photograph of the applicant (2 copies)
- Government approved and issued identification proof like Voter ID/ PAN Card/ Driving License/ Aadhar Card.
- Personal sanitizer
What Not To Carry To The JSSC Nurse Exam Hall?
There are a few items restricted to carry inside the Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission Grade A Nurse Exam hall. The exam board listed out the items are mentioned below:
- Electronic gadgets like smartphones, smart watches, Bluetooth, etc
- JSSC Grade A Nurse Books and study materials.
- Eatable items.
- Whitener to change the shaded option on the OMR Sheet.
- Calculators, or digital calculators
- Mathematical tables and Clark’s book
JSSC Nurse Admit Card 2022: Key Points
Applicants willing to achieve the cGrade A Nurse Job Profile should follow the key facts mentioned below:
- Reach the examination hall before 30 minutes of the exam commences.
- Avoid unwanted delays or last-minute rush-ups.
- Submit a copy of admit card along with valid ID proofs . Avoid submission of fake documents.
- Always try to follow exam hall behavior. Avoid malpractices that may lead to the cancellation of candidature.
Scribe Details of JSSC Nurse Exam 2022
- The facility of a scribe is admissible to the applicants with 40% or more disability.
- Aspirants will have to arrange for a scribe themselves or on their demand for a scribe, this facility will be made possible by the Central Superintendent of the concerned examination centre.
- Disabled applicants will have to submit their application form 3 days before the date of the exam to provide a scribe facility to the center superintendent of the exam center specified in the admit card.
- The scribe will be provided the admit card 1 and a half hours before the examination starts.
JSSC RIMS Nurse Recruitment 2022 Calendar
The dates of the important events for Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission RIMS Nurse Recruitment 2022 are given below.
|Application Start Date||June 17, 2022|
|Application End Date||June 19, 2022|
|Admit Card Release Date||July 9, 2022|
|CBT Exam||July 16, 2022|
|Results Date||To be announced|
Exam Centers for JSSC Nurse Exam 2022
Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission Grade A Nurse selection comprises a written examination alone. JSSC allocates the exam center based on the choice of aspirants made at the time of registration.
JSSC Grade A Nurse Exam Pattern 2022
Aspirants who want to get featured in the Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission Grade A Nurse Result list should understand and follow the unique exam pattern prescribed for the JSSC Grade A staff nurse examination. The highlights of the examination are:
- The exam duration is 120 minutes
- Totally 120 questions are triggered
- Each question carries 4 marks
- 1 mark is deducted for shading the incorrect option on the OMR sheet
|Paper||subject||Number of questions||Marks||Duration|
|Paper I||Nurse-related subjects||120||480||2 hours|
For the better study, candidates must know the exam syllabus deeply. Please go through the syllabus provided below:
JSSC Grade A Nurse Syllabus 2022
Aspirants who aim to score more than the Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission Grade A Nurse cut-off must follow the official syllabus proposed by JSSC. Based on the syllabus, a table is given to highlight the topics included.
|Community Health Nursing||
|Primary Health Care||
|Child Health Nursing||
|Health Center Management||
Go for the best online app to boost your exam preparation. Our Entri app assists you in your exam preparation through mock tests, quizzes and series of tests, etc.