Table of Contents
Karnataka High Court Civil Judge Recruitment: Karnataka High court has invited applications from eligible candidates for the post of Civil Judge. The notification for the examination is released through the official website karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in. There are a total of 94 vacancies and interested candidates can find more information regarding the posts in the notification under Karnataka High Court Civil Judge Recruitment 2021.
Karnataka High Court Recruitment: Overview
|Name of Organization||Karnataka High Court|
|Name of Post||Civil Judge|
|Number of Vacancies||94|
|Exam name||Karnataka Judicial Service Exam 2021|
|Application opening date||26th March 2021|
|Application closing date||27th April 2021|
|Selection Process||Preliminary, Mains Written, Interview|
Age Limit (as of 27TH April 2021)
- Maximum Age for Others: 35 Years
- Maximum Age for SC/ ST: 38 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules
- Degree in Law from a recognized university and must be enrolled as an advocate.
How to apply for Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2021?
- Visit the website recruitmenthck.kar.nic.in
- Click on the tab “Online Application”
- A new page will appear on your screen with all the general instructions mentioned
- Read all the instructions carefully and click on apply
- The online application form will appear on your screen
- Start filling in all the details correctly and attach the documents required
- Pay the application fee and submit your application form.
- Download and save the form for future reference.
Start your preparations for your dream government job with Entri App. We provide a wide range of courses over different government exams. Sign Up for Entri classes and ace the preparation for the government job examinations and bank examinations today itself. Entri helps you with thousands of questions. Attempt mock tests, analyze yourself and improve your success rate. We wish you all the success in your preparations.