The Karnataka PSC is the abbreviation for Karnataka Public Service Commission. Recruitment is considered one of the best opportunities for candidates to secure a government job. The examination is conducted for the recruitment of eligible candidates to various posts under Karnataka PSC. The candidates who want to pursue a government job can start applying for this post. The applications will be released online from the official website once the notification is published.
To score a good position in the rank list, the candidates who are applying for the post must have complete knowledge regarding the various aspects such as post, duties, and the kind of questions asked during the examination. Also, the candidates are expected to stay updated with all the notifications and events regarding the examination.
Karnataka PSC Eligibility Criteria 2021
Listed below are the basic eligibility criteria that are required for the candidates to be eligible for the KPSC which is Karnataka Public Service Commission exam:
- The candidate applying for this exam must be the citizens of India.
- The candidate to be eligible for the examination and various posts under KPSC, the age of the candidates must be in between 21 to 35 years.
- The participants applying for the KPSC examination must clear particular education criteria.
- The candidates must hold a Bachelor’s degree or Masters Degree from any recognized University under the Government of India.
Karnataka PSC Posts List 2021
The KPSC is a collective exam that recruits candidates for various designation and posts throughout the stste level. Listed below are the names of posts that can be secured by clearing the KPSC Exam, based on the performance and the type of exam the candidate’s give in;
- Deputy Superintendent of Police,
- Assistant Commissioner,
- Assistant Labor Commissioner,
- Tahsildar Grade II,
- Commercial Tax Officer,
- Assistant Superintendent,
- Deputy Superintendent of Excise,
- Assistant Director, Labor Officer.
Karnataka PSC Application Process 2021
The procedure for application for all the KPSC exams is the same. The forms are released on the official website and the candidates are expected to fill in the same. Listed below are a few pre-requisites while filling the form:
- The aspirants have to fill the KPSC online application form to enroll the names
- The candidates have to open the official website of KPSC
- On the homepage of KPSC, click the ‘Karnataka PSC Application Form’.
- The candidates have to provide the essential information in the form.
- On completion of the application form, the aspirants have to upload the scanned image of their photograph and signature.
- Lastly, the candidate has to submit the application fees for completing the online application form fill up process.
- Also, take a printout of the application form for future reference.
- The notification for KPSC online application form will be notified shortly, The candidates are expected to follow up the same.
I hope this article was helpful. If you are a candidate who wants to pursue a career in the banking sector and looking for a good start, our Entri app has got it covered for you. Our team will help you with content and insights related to the examination. Feel free to post any queries and doubts in the comment section. We will try our best to reach out. Push away all those self-doubts and negative thoughts. Try to have a clear vision. Ask yourself why you want this. Focus on the good and work hard. There is a saying that goes like this, Get up and set your shoulders to the wheel-how long is life for you? as you have come to this world leave some mark behind or where is the difference between your trees and stones they too come into existence decay and die. Today is the day, hope for the best. Good luck