Table of Contents
Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) has published notification for recruitment to the post of Group A & B Gazetted Probationers post. According to the latest notification on the official site, the applications are invited for Karnataka PSC Group A & B Recruitment 2020. Therefore, all the aspiring candidates may now start applying for the same before the time expires. First of all, let us have a look at the major aspects regarding this recruitment. Keep Reading and Good Luck!
Karnataka PSC Group A & B Recruitment 2020
Karnataka Public Service Commission has recently published the Notification for Group ‘A’ & ‘B’ Gazetted Probationer Officer Main Examination. All the candidates can start applying online from 25th November 2020 to 10th December 2020. Therefore, all the aspirants who wish to apply for this post must know the essential requirements in order to start applying. Some of the major highlights of this examination are given below:
|Name of the Organization||Karnataka Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Post||Gazette Probationer (Group A & B)|
|Type of Job||Government|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Start Date for Online Application||25th November 2020|
|End Date for Online Application||10th December 2020|
Karnataka PSC Group A & B Recruitment 2020- Eligibility Criteria
All the candidates applying for the post should possess at least Graduation Degree in any relevant discipline. Any Higher qualification are also welcome.
The minimum age limit for any candidate applying for this post is 21 years while the maximum age limit is 35 years.
The Selection to the posts will be based on a Preliminary Examination and Mains examination. All the candidates who clear these two stages will be eligible for the final Interview for the selection process.
How to Apply for KPSC Group A & B Recruitment?
Follow the simple steps given below to apply for Karnataka PSC Group A & B Recruitment 2020:
- Firstly, visit the official website of Karnataka Public Service Commission.
- Next, click on the notification link for the post and read it carefully.
- Now, log in with the previously generated User ID and password.
- Then, Fill the application form carefully. Also, do the necessary modifications.
- Next, upload all the important documents mentioned in the notification post.
- After that, pay the application fee through challan in post offices.
- Finally, submit the application form and take a printout for future reference.
We hope that this article was helpful to you. Entri is striving each day to bring you closer to your dream job. Stay tuned to Entri for all important updates and results! We will provide you with the latest notification on all major competitive exams. Entri wishes you all the best for your upcoming examinations. Make your learning experience a happy and memorable one with us. With Entri by your side your dream job will now be a reality!
Why Learn from Entri:
- Top notch & experienced tutors to learn from.
- Mock tests in various regional languages available.
- Download for Free! Get access to video classes, exams and study cards with a single subscription fee.
- Full length Mock Tests and previous year question papers available.
And lots more! Subscribe Today! Happy Learning!