Karnataka State Fire & Emergency Services (KSFES) department has invited applications for the posts like Firemen, Fireman Driver / Driver Mechanic and Fire Station Officer vacancies. A total of 1567 vacancies are available in KSFES Recruitment 2020. The applications are invited from eligible candidates till July 2020. The applications must be submitted through Online mode only. The job location for the selected candidates will be across Karnataka state. Read on the article for more details of Karnataka State Fire & Emergency Services Recruitment 2020.
|Karnataka State Fire & Emergency Services Recruitment 2020|
|Name of the Organization||Karnataka State Fire & Emergency Services|
|Post Name||Firemen, Fireman Driver / Driver Mechanic, Fire Station Officer|
|Starting Date||22nd June 2020|
|Closing Date||20th July 2020|
|Job Location||Across Karnataka|
Learn with Entri and Attempt Mock Tests of Karnataka PSC!
Karnataka State Fire & Emergency Services Recruitment 2020
The Karnataka State Fire and Emergency Service (KSFES) an organization under Govt. of Karnataka, has released the recruitment notification for inviting online applications from interested candidates for filling 1,567 vacancies to the post of Fireman, Technician, Fireman Driver and Fire Station Officer (FSO). The applicants will be selected through Written Test, Physical Eligibility Test (PET), Physical Standard Test (PST). Online application portal will be open from 22nd June 2020 till 20th July 2020.
Karnataka State Fire and Emergency Service Recruitment 2020 – Vacancy list
|Name of the Post||No of Posts|
|Fireman Driver / Driver Mechanic||309|
|Fire Station Officer||36|
KSFES Recruitment 2020: Eligibility Criteria
- The candidates must have completed their 10th, ITI, Degree or equivalent eligibility from any Recognized Institute or University in India.
|Name of the Post||Age Limit|
|Firemen||18 Years to 26 Years|
|Fireman Driver / Driver Mechanic||18 Years to 26 Years|
|Fire Station Officer||21 Years to 26 Years|
KSFES 2020 Selection Process
Karnataka State Fire & Emergency Services authority will select the candidates through merit and performance in the Written Test, PET, PST.
KSFES Recruitment 2020 – Application Fee
|GM, 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B||Rs.350/-|
|SC, ST, CAT-01||Rs.100/-|
Get Updates of Current Affairs on Entri!
Apply Online for KSFES Recruitment 2020
- Visit the Karnataka State Fire & Emergency Services Official Site at karunadu.karnataka.gov.in
- Select the Recruitment Section.
- There search for the advertisement for the Firemen, Fireman Driver / Driver Mechanic, Fire Station Officer Vacancies.
- Click and Open the advertisement of KSFES Recruitment 2020.
- Fill up the application form with the personal details, email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience, etc.
- Pay the Application Fee.
- Revise all the data that you have entered in the form.
- Then click on the Submit button.
- Save a copy for future reference.
KSFES Recruitment 2020: Exam Pattern and Syllabus
The exam pattern and syllabus of the Karnataka State Fire & Emergency Services written examination 2020 is given below.
|Paper I: General Knowledge||100||1 Hour 30 Minutes|
|Paper II: Science & Aptitude||100|
- Wars and
- Current Affairs
- Important National Facts
- Heritage and Arts
- Diseases and Nutrition
- Freedom Movement
- Common Names
- Full forms
- Inland Harbours
- Number of Players
- Heritage and Arts
- Laws of motion
- Units and measurements
- Thermal properties of matter
- Kinetic theory
- Wave optics
- Work, energy, and power
- Ray optics and optical instruments
- Mechanical properties of solids
- Motion in a straight line
- Motion in a plane
- Systems of particles and rotational motion
- Mechanical properties of fluids
- Moving charges and magnetism
- Electric charges and fields
- Electrostatic potential and capacitance
- Electromagnetic induction
- Current electricity
- Magnetism and Matter
- Dual nature of radiation and matter
- Alternating current
- Electromagnetic waves
- Semiconductor electronics
- The s – block elements
- Communication systems
- Organic chemistry-some basic principles and techniques and
- P-block elements – group 14 (carbon family)
- Surface chemistry
- Chemical equilibrium and acids-bases
- Hydrogen and its Compounds
- Atomic structure
- D and f block elements & coordination compounds
- Classification of elements and periodicity in properties
- Environmental chemistry
- States of matter: gasses and liquids
- Chemistry in everyday life
- General principles of metallurgy
- Organic compounds containing c, h & o
- P- block elements group 13 (boron family)
- P-block elements
- Chemical bonding and molecular structure
- Electrochemistry and chemical kinetics
- Haloalkanes and haloarenes
- Organic compounds containing nitrogen
Science & Aptitude
- Time and Distance
- Quadratic Equations
- Odd Man Out
- Races and Games
- Numbers and Ages
- Profit and Loss
- Problems on Numbers
- Pipes and Cisterns
- Indices and Surds
- Simple Equations
- Permutations and Combinations
- Compound Interest
- Boats and Streams
- Simplification and Approximation
- Mixtures and Allegations
- Simple Interest
- Problems on LCM and HCF
- Time and Work Partnership
- Problems on Trains
- Ratio and Proportion
Learn with Entri app and prepare well for the exams! Entri app offers you study materials for exams like PSC, Railway, Banking, SSC, UPSC, etc. Download the app today itself. Entri wishes good luck to all aspirants!
Discussion about this post