The Karnataka Teacher Eligibility Test is commonly known as KAR TET. It is a state-level examination conducted by the Department of School Education by the Karnataka Government. Candidates who clear the exam are eligible to apply for the post of teacher at any schools that come under the state government. The Karnataka TET qualification is the important eligibility criteria for teacher candidates of primary and secondary classes. The candidate must be aware of the fact that the qualifying in Karnataka TET is only the eligibility to apply for a teaching post, and does not necessarily mean direct selection to the job.
The Karnataka TET examination is a parameter for shortlisting eligible candidates for vacancies in teaching posts. All the notifications and updates will be provided on the official website of the exam. It is a golden opportunity for aspirants who wants to pursue their career in the teaching field as teachers. The candidates are expected to follow up the same accordingly.
Karnataka TET Apply Online 2021
- The eligible candidates can apply for Karnataka TET through the Teachers Recruitment Board’s website.
- The candidates can then fill in the online application form with relevant and mistake-free information.
Mode of Exam:
- The Karnataka TET Exam will be conducted in offline mode.
- The medium of papers for the Karnataka TET exam will be English, Kannada, Urdu, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu and Marathi
- Qualification details-marks card.
- Higher Secondary Education certificate or its equivalent.
- Certificate or mark sheet for qualifying the exam specified by TRB
- Name and father’s name
- Caste certificate
- Document related to online fee payment
Karnataka TET Application Fee 2021:
- The application fee for Karnataka TET per paper is rupees 700
- The application fee for Karnataka TET for both papers is rupees 1000
Steps to Apply for Karnataka TET Exam 2021:
Listed below are steps to fill in the application
- Step 1: Visit the official website of the teacher recruitment board of Karnataka
- Step 2: On its home page click on the option for Karnataka TET 2021.
- Step 3: Fill in all the important details in the application form such as name, gender, religion, date of birth, email id or mobile number, etc.
- Step 4: Upload your passport size photograph along with a scanned copy of the signature and other specific documents as stated in the application form
- Step 5: It is the final step where candidates are asked to make the due payment through online mode.
- On completion of step 3 a unique ID, as well as password, will be generated.
- The login Id is very important.
- It is through the login Id result of the exam will be communicated.
- Candidates must submit separate application forms for paper 1 and Paper 2.
I hope this article was helpful. If you are a candidate who wants to pursue a career in the banking sector and looking for a good start, our Entri app has got it covered for you. Our team will help you with content and insights related to the examination. Feel free to post any queries and doubts in the comment section. We will try our best to reach out. Push away all those self-doubts and negative thoughts. Try to have a clear vision. Ask yourself why you want this. Focus on the good and work hard. There is a saying that goes like this, Get up and set your shoulders to the wheel-how long is life for you? as you have come to this world leave some mark behind or where is the difference between your trees and stones they too come into existence decay and die. Today is the day, hope for the best. Good luck