Kerala Devasom Recruitment Board(KDRB) recently published the exam date of LD TYPIST 2021. The exam will be from 24th October 2021(Sunday). All the candidates who have applied for the same can download the admit card from their respective profiles today itself. The timing of the exam will be from 1;30pm to 3;15 pm. all the candidates should follow all the covid protocols while attending the exam.
KDRB LD Typist Exam 2021: Overview
Kerala Devasom Recruitment Board
|Post Name||LD Typist|
24th October 2021
11th October 2021
Written Test and Interview
Kerala Devasom Recruitment Board
Kerala DRB Selection Process 2021
The officials of the Kerala Devaswom Recruitment Board (KDRB) decided to hire talented candidates through the announced KDRB LD Typist Selection Process 2021. So, check the kdrb.kerala.gov.in Selection Process and then move for the preparation accordingly.
- Written Examination
Information Present On KDRB LD Typist Admit Card 2021
- Name Of The Exam
- Full Name of the Candidate
- Exam Date
- Father’s or Mother’s Name
- Roll Number/ Registration Number
- Test Centre Address and Details
- Candidate Date of Birth
- Latest Photograph
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Time Duration of the Exam
- Category of the candidate (ST/ SC/ BC & Other)
- Exam Centre Name/ Online Registration Number
- Essential instructions for the examination
- And the signature of the candidate and exam counselor
Documents Required For KDRB LD Typist Exam 2021
- Aadhar Card
- Driving License
- Ration Card
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- College ID
- Employee ID
- Bank Passbook
- ID proof authorized by Gazetted Officer
- Any Government-issued ID Proof
Instructions To The Candidates
- Candidates should download their admit cards before the date of the exam.
- Any issue regarding the generation of the admit card can be resolved by contacting the official authorities.
- A candidate is advised to validate all the details mentioned on their Hall Ticket.
- Candidates should bring the printout of their KDRB Hall Ticket 2021 to the examination hall.
- The aspirant should bring their Valid ID proof at the time of the Exam.
- Candidates are advised to keep their Admit Card safe till they joining. Admit Card will be required at the time of joining.
- The date, Time, and Venue of the Exam will be given on the Admit Card.
- The candidates should note that the admit card will have some instructions for the exam day and that they should be obeyed by all.
Steps To Download The Admit Card:
Candidates who are facing issues while downloading the KDRB LDC Admit Card 2021 from the official site need to check the below-given steps.
- Initially, candidates need to go to the official site of the Kerala Devaswom Recruitment Board (KDRB) @ kdrb.kerala.gov.in.
- Then, the home page of the organization is opened.
- Scroll down to the home page and then observe the Latest Updates section.
- And now, check for the direct link that refers to KDRB LD Typist Hall Ticket 2021 download.
- Click on that link and you can see the page like below.
- Then enter the valid credentials like the User Name, Password, and Captcha code.
- Sign in to the page to access your KDRB LD Typist Admit Card 2021.
- Download it and also take out the printed copy of it.
- Keep it safe with you and don’t forget to carry it to the examination hall.
We hope that through this article you get to know about the exam dates of Kerala Devasom Recruitment Board LD Typist 2021 and various details such as how to download the admit card, instructions for the candidates for attending the examination. Each and every candidate should follow the covid protocol for entering into the examination. Entri wishes you good luck for all exams, prepare well for the exam revise all chapters with ease and do the maximum number of mock tests with the entri app.