The Commissioner for Entrance Examinations (CEE), Kerala has released the KEAM 2020 admit card on 7th July 2020. And the exam is scheduled to be conducted on 16th July 2020. The candidates who have successfully submitted the online application can download their hall ticket from the official site. Admit cards should be downloaded before the last date. Candidates should keep their admit cards safely till the exam date. Check all details regarding the KEAM Admit Card 2020.
Click here to download KEAM 2020, Admit Card:
KEAM Admit Card 2020
The admit card will be available to download from 7th July. Only those who have the admit card will only be able to attend the examination.
Steps to Download the Admit Card
- Log in to the official website of CEE or click on the link provided above.
- Click on the Admit Card tab.
- Enter the application number, password, and access code.
- The admit card will be displayed.
- Click on the Print option.
- Take 2-3 copies and keep it till the result declaration.
Details Printed on KEAM Admit Card
The following details will be mentioned in the KEAM admit card 2020:
- Name of the candidate
- Roll Number
- Application Number
- Address of candidate
- Date and Time of examination
- Exam center details
- Papers Allowed to Appear For
- Question Booklet Version
- Guidelines for the candidate
- Admit cards have not been issued to candidates who have to remit balance application fee. For these candidates, admit cards will be released as and when the balance amount is paid by way of online payment.
- The candidates who do not know their application number can get their application number by giving their Name and Mobile Number on the link Forgot Application Number provided in the Candidate Portal of the candidates.
- Candidates who have defects in their photograph and signature should fix it before July 9, 2 P.M.
- In connection with Covid-19, candidates should strictly follow the instructions provided by the CEE.
Important Guidelines for the Candidates
- Candidates should report at the scheduled time at respective exam centers as mentioned in the admit card.
- No candidate will be allowed to enter the examination center 30 minutes after the commencement of the examination.
- The examination will objective with 120 questions for 2 hours and 30 minutes duration.
- Candidates should carry a valid ID proof-Aadhar card, Voters ID, PAN card.
- Do not carry any electronic equipment to the exam hall.
- Should follow all the safety measures in regard to COVID-19 protocol. Candidates should wear masks.
- Should undergo thermal scanning and maintain social distancing.
- Candidates with high temperatures and those from rd zones can appear for the exam as per the rules of CEE.
- Exchange of items like pencil, pen, water, snacks, and more will not be permitted.
All the best to all candidates!