Table of Contents
Do you have a dream? Do you want to be an engineer, doctor, or agricultural officer? Do you aspire to crack KEAM entrance 2021? Here is a window to let you fly high! This article will offer you the latest updates on the KEAM entrance exam 2021. Get to know the KEAM latest application date 2021 and download the KEAM application form now.
The Commission of Entrance Examination (CEE) has issued the official notification to submit the KEAM online application form for the Kerala Engineering, Agricultural and Medical Entrance Exam (KEAM) 2021. The KEAM exam is intended to offer admission to both government and private institutions. Those candidates who are aspiring to become an engineer, doctor or agricultural officer can apply for the entrance exam at the earliest. KEAM is the most vital exam that can determine the future of a generation. The number of candidates appearing for the exam every year is increasing. The competition level is also tough.
The KEAM exam is a highly prestigious examination is conducted at the state level. The admission will be based on the aggregate marks obtained by the candidates during the 12th and the rank list issued after the KEAM exam. The minimum age limit for attending the KEAM exam is 17. There is no upper age limit. Those candidates who wish to apply for the exam should start the preparation early. The age relaxation is not applicable for the entrance exam whereas there are reserved seats for the candidates belonging to the socially and economically backward section of the society.
About KEAM Exam 2021
|Name of the conducting body||Commission of Entrance Examination (CEE)|
|Name of the examination||Kerala Engineering Agricultural Medical Entrance Exam|
|Mode of the exam||Offline|
|Duration of exam||2 hrs 30 min|
|State of exam||Kerala|
The registration for the KEAM entrance exam has started on 1st June 2021. The CEE has released an official notification along with the list of documents to be submitted at the time of the submission of the application form. The candidates should check the eligibility criteria, requirements, and educational qualification before applying. Officially, CEE Kerala has given a detailed list of the valid documents to be kept ready at the time of the exam. The number of candidates appearing for the exam is high this year when compared to the previous years. To complete the application submission, candidates should upload the photo, signature and other required data. The printout of the application form must be saved for future reference.
KEAM 2021: Important Dates
Candidates have to take a special note of the important dates given below.
|KEAM 2021 Events||KEAM 2021 Dates|
|notification release date||01st June 2021|
|registration date||01st June 2021 to 21st June 2021|
|rectification of the mistakes||Will be notified soon|
|Uploading of the rectified documents||30th June 2021|
|release of the admit card||14th July 2021|
|exam date||24th July 2021|
|Releasing of the answer keys||Will be notified soon|
|Opening portal for raising objections||Will be notified soon|
|Declaration of the result||15th September 2021|
|verification date||Will be notified soon|
|Issuing of the rank list||Will be notified soon|
|Mistake correction, rectification, and the publication of the final rank list||Will be notified soon|
|Counseling date||Will be notified soon|
|Counseling Mop-Up Round Allotment date||Will be notified soon|
KEAM 2021: Application Fee
It is vital to take a special note of the application fee for the upcoming KEAM exam 2021. The candidates belonging to the general category should remit a fee of INR 700. The candidates belonging to the Scheduled Caste(SC) should remit INR 300 as an application fee. Those candidates who belong to the Scheduled Tribe (ST) are exempted from the fee payment. The last category belongs to those candidates who are opting for Dubai as the exam centre for the KEAM exam 2021. Those candidates should remit INR 12000 along with the application fee. The candidates must be knowledgeable about the application fee and the category wise distribution before submitting the application form. The second step in the application submission is the fee payment. The candidates should be prepared enough to complete this stage of the application submission procedure.
Fee Structure: In a Nutshell
|General Category||INR 700|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||INR 300|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||NO fees|
|Applicants opting for Dubai as exam centre||INR 12000 + Application Fee|
KEAM 2021: Required Documents
The candidates should scan the required documents as per the instructions given. Those candidates who fail to supply the necessary documents shall not be considered for the exam. The application form of such candidates will be immediately rejected without any second thought. The candidates should make sure to upload all the necessary documents. The application form must be filled duly without making any mistakes. Be careful while entering the important personal details. Given below are the list of documents that should be prepared prior by the candidates before registering themselves for the KEAM entrance exam 2021.
- Non-Creamy Layer Certificate
- Caste Certificate from the village officer (for SC/ST candidates)
- EWS Certificate from the Village Officer
- Community certificates from the Village Officer
- Income Certificate from the Village Officer
- Community Certificate from the Village Officer
- Non-Creamy Layer Certificates from the village Officer (son/daughters of Inter-caste married persons of whom either parent belongs to SEBC/OEC)
How to Fill KEAM 2021 Application Form?
Are you having a starting trouble concerning the filling of the application form for the upcoming KEAM exam 2021? We are here to help you to deal with it. Here is the step by step description of how to apply for the upcoming KEAM exam 2021. Know how to apply for KEAM here.
- The first step is to fill the application form online.
- The applicants have to register on the official website by entering the relevant details like the name of the candidate, Email ID, date of birth, password, mobile number and security code.
- Enter the personal details and click on to “Register “tab on the homepage
- A system generated Application Number will be received by the candidates to the registered mobile number.
- The candidates can create a strong password.
- The candidates should upload scanned copies of the passport-sized photograph, signature, left-hand thumb impression.
- The photograph should be clicked on a white or light-coloured background.
- After uploading the images, applicants should fill up the application form with Personal Details Academic Details Choice of Programme Reservation details(if applicable) and Income Details
- the applicant can preview the details of the application before the Final Submission,
- Now the candidates can move on with the payment of the fees.
- Applicants can either make the payment through Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card or E-Challan
- Take the printout of the application form and save it for further references.
- Attach the following documents during the submission of the application form.
- Course Certificate in Original or Self Attested copy of mark list
- Proof of Nativity
- Original Community/Non-Creamy Layer Certificate, if the communal reservation is claimed.
- Original Income Certificate
- Any other documents
- Proof of Date of Birth
- Proof for Special Reservation
Are you preparing for any government exam? Prepare in a smart way and grab your dream job!