The official notification for the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Group 3 exam, TNPSC Group 3 Exam 2022 will soon be published on TNPSC’s official web handle. This is annual recruitment by the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission that appoints officers to the state or subordinate posts. In this article we will discuss TNPSC Group 3 Job Profile 2021, TNPSC Group 3 career and career growth. Candidates before applying for the post through the official website need to know the complete details regarding the TNPSC Group 3 jobs list and salary details. Here in this article are the details regarding the TNPSC Group 3 jobs list and salary and interested candidates are requested to go through the complete article.
TNPSC Group 3 Job Profile 2022
Let us know more about Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission posts list 2022 to form an understanding of the TNPSC Group 3 Job profile. The various posts that come under the group 3 recruitment carried out by the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission are divided into two. All those candidates who are keen to get into the government sector of Tamil Nadu can apply online for the same TNPSC Group 3 Apply online 2022 after completing all the eligibility criteria. The two divisions of the group 3 posts coming under the Tamil Nadu Public Service commissions are Group 3 and Group 3A posts. Candidates will now be eagerly waiting to know more regarding the various posts coming under the group 3 and group 3A services. Let us try to discuss the same in the below section.
TNPSC Group 3 Roles & Responsibilities
The candidates who are joining the department under the Group 3 posts have certain roles and responsibilities. The given below are the details regarding the job roles and responsibilities that is associated with the TNPSC Group 3 posts 2022.
Group 3 Services
- As per the data drawn from various analysis, the post that comes under the group 3 service coming under the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission is a single post.
- Station Fire Officer is the post that comes under the Group 3 service recruitment conducted by the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission.
Group 3A Services
Given below are the various posts that falls under the Group 3A services. The Tamil Nadu Public Service conducts examinations every year to recruit candidates to the group 3 services. The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission employs the constitutional provision that comes under article 320(3)(b) for appointing, promoting, transferring candidates. The various posts which are categorized under the Group 3A services are
- Store Keeper in employment and training department
- Cooperative societies junior inspector
- Assistant supervisor for industrial cooperative societies
- Grade II industries and commerce department storekeeper
All the candidates who are interested and completed all the eligibility criteria can apply for the above-mentioned post from the official web portal of the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission.
TNPSC Group 3 Salary
The salary structure of the group 3 employees under the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission varies according to their posts. The recruitment notification for this exam has not been released yet. Hence the TNPSC Group 3 salary details we are providing in this article is based on the data we have drawn from the previous years salary analysis. All the updates regarding the salary details for the current year will be updated once the official notification is out. Until then candidates can refer to the details mentioned below
Group 3 Services
Station fire officer
- The salary pay band for this post ranges between Rs Rs 5200 to Rs 20200 with a grade pay of Rs 2800
Group 3A Services
Store keeper grade II industries and commerce department
- The salary band for this post comes under level 10 pay matrix and falls under the pay range between Rs 20600 to Rs 65500
Store keeper in employment and training department
- Employees coming under this category also comes under the Level 10 pay matrix with a salary ranging from Rs 20600 to Rs 65500
Assistant supervisor, industrial cooperative societies
- The salary scale for this post ranges between Rs 5200 and 20200 with a grade pay of Rs 2800
Junior Inspector, Cooperative societies
- The salary band for this post comes under level 10 pay matrix and ranges between Rs 20600 to Rs 65500.
|Station Fire Officer (Group 3)||Rs. 9300-34800 + Grade Pay Rs. 4200 (PB2)(PM)|
|Junior Inspector of Cooperative Societies (Group 3A)||Level 10 – Rs. 20,600 to Rs. 65,500|
|Assistant Supervisor of Industrial Cooperative Societies (Group 3A)||Rs. 5200-20,200 + Grade Pay Rs. 2800 (PB1) (PM)|
|Store Keeper in the Employment and Training Department (Training Wing) (Group 3A)||Level 10 – Rs. 20,600 to Rs. 65,500|
|Store-Keeper, Grade-II in Industries and Commerce Department (Group 3A)||Level 10 – Rs. 20,600 to Rs. 65,500|
TNPSC Group 3 Salary Slip
A salary slip is one of the most important documents that the candidate will receive with the salary. This salary slip is proof of the salary that the employer is receiving from the company. The salary slip from the department that the candidate is working in will be sent to the email of the employer by the government. This document can be used as proof of employment and also for income tax return purposes.
TNPSC Group 3 Perks and Allowances
The Job profile of the candidates of the group 3 posts coming under the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission is very elite and highly sought after. This job profile makes the examination for the group 3 post highly competitive. Apart from an attractive salary package, there are also certain perks and allowances that can be claimed by individuals working under the group 3 post in the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission. These perks and benefits of group 3 and group 3A officers are mentioned below
Housing Rent Allowances
- The housing rent allowance or HRA is given to the candidates based upon the location where you are living in
- 6% HRA will be provided for the individuals working under group 3 posts
- City allowances is given to individuals who have settled in a new city away from their hometown.
- Incentive recompense is provided for candidates if they are traveling for job-related purposes
- Basic deduction of 5% will be made for Dearness allowance for group 3 employees coming under the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission.
- A basic amount is deducted from the employee’s salary every month as a provident fund. The employees can claim this amount after he retires from the company
Eligibility Criteria for TNPSC Group 3 Posts
TNPSC Group 3 Age Limit
- Station Officer- 20 -30 years
- For all other posts- 18-30years
Relaxation in the maximum age limit can be availed according to the government norms.
TNPSC Group 3 Educational Qualification
- Station Officer:
For SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs, BCMs: Pre University Course Examination or Higher Secondary Examination.
For Others: A degree of B.A. or B.Sc., or B.Com., or B.O.L of Annamalai University or B.B.A of Madurai Kamarajar University or B.Lit., of Madurai University.
- Junior Inspector of Cooperative Societies in the Cooperative Department:
For SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs, BCMs: Minimum general educational qualification (i.e. S.S.L.C.) or a certificate of eligibility for College course of studies in the Madras, Madurai, and Annamalai Universities issued by the Board of Secondary Education or by any other competent authority.
For Others: Higher Secondary Course or Pre-University Examination or A diploma in Rural Services awarded by the National Council for Rural Higher Education with Co-operation.
- Store Keeper in Employment and Training (Training Wing) Department:
Pre-University Course Examination or Higher Secondary Examination
- Assistant Supervisor of Industries Co-operative Societies:
Pre-University Course Examination
Post-wise Exam Pattern and Selection Procedure
- For the post of Station Officer:
Written Examination, Physical Efficiency Test, and Interview. Candidate’s appearance in the Written Examination, Physical Efficiency Test, and Oral Test is compulsory
- For the Post of Junior Inspector of Co-operative Societies:
Written Examination and Interview
- For the Posts of Store Keeper in Employment and Training (Training Wing) Department and Assistant Supervisor of Industrial Co-operative Societies:
The selection of candidates is based on the performance in the Written examination.
- The written examination is objective in nature with General Knowledge, General English, General Tamil.
- Single Paper General Studies (HSC Std) (75 items) Aptitude & Mental Ability Test (S.S.L.C. Std.) (25 items) and General Tamil / General English (S.S.L.C. Std.) (100 items) (Total – 200 items).
- The exam duration will be three hours and the maximum marks are 300.
- The minimum qualifying mark for all categories will be 90.
- The interview will be conducted out of 40.
- So, the total marks for both the written exam and interview will be 340.
- And, the minimum qualifying marks will be then, 102.
Final selection will be made on the basis of the total marks obtained by the applicants at the Written Examination and Oral Test taken together subject to the rule of reservation of appointments.
We hope this article has helped you understand more about TNPSC Group 3 Job Profile 2021 and the TNPSC Group 3 salary details for various posts. Now that you have an idea regarding the job profile and salary details of the group 3 services coming under the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission let us know more regarding the same by subscribing to entri. Analyze the detailed TNPSC Group 3 exam syllabus, attempt numerous mock tests for the same by subscribing to entri and make your dream job a reality. For more updates and notifications regarding the TNPSC Group 3 exam 2021 stay tuned to entri. All the best for all your upcoming examinations. Regards Entri!
|TNPSC Group 3 Exam Information Links|
|TNPSC Group 3 Notification||TNPSC Group 3 Mock Test|
|TNPSC Group 3 Syllabus||TNPSC Group 3 Video Course|
|TNPSC Group 3 Exam date||TNPSC Group 3 Study Materials|
|TNPSC Group 3 Application Form||TNPSC Group 3 Interview Questions|
|TNPSC Group 3 Vacancy||TNPSC Group 3 Answer key|
|TNPSC Group 3 Admit Card||TNPSC Group 3 Salary|
|TNPSC Group 3 Study Plan||TNPSC Group 3 Preparation Tips and Tricks|
|TNPSC Group 3 Previous Question Papers||TNPSC Group 3 Result|
|TNPSC Group 3 Best Books||TNPSC Group 3 Cutoff|
|TNPSC Group 3 Eligibility Criteria||TNPSC Group 3 Exam Analysis|
|TNPSC Group 3 Selection Process|