Kerala PSC is organizing The Higher Secondary School Teacher (HSST) recruitment examination for short listing candidates for the HSST Junior and Senior Vacancies in various subjects in Higher Secondary Schools in Kerala. The exam committee had declared the recruitment notification for these vacancies at official website. Applicants who had completed the registration process for Kerala PSC Recruitment 2022 can appear for the examination. The Kerala Public Service Commission has now declared the Kerala PSC 10th Level Preliminary Exam 2022. It is a common preliminary examination that will be performed under the supervision by the candidates planning to apply for various 10th class posts. The recruitment is organized for distinct number of vacant posts. PSC question papers are available in Malayalam for the exams which needs eligibility up to Plus Two hence, 90 per cent of PSC exams are already conducted in Malayalam. Only in some examinations that the question papers are given in English. Vijayan said adding it has been decided to change the pattern that prevails. The latest vacancies will be declared in the notification. The interested and eligible aspirants who wish to join the Kerala government as an officer must look up for the notification. The candidates can also download the notification pdf for the upcoming exam 2022 after the official release.
The Kerala Public Service Commission conducts a two-tier examination. The process for the selection, the applicants must pass both the Prelims and the Mains examination and further they have to clear the interview. The purpose of the examination is to recruit interested and eligible candidates belonging to the state of Kerala. The recruitment exam is conducted periodically based on the vacancy and the need of the posts. The confirmation date and exam date were not yet declared. The events of the examination are Written Exam, Interview, and Document Verification. It is a golden opportunity for candidates to secure a government job. The interested and eligible candidates are advised to stay updated regarding the various aspects of the examinations. All the notifications and information will be released by the official website of the examination. Candidates are expected to stay updated and plan their preparation accordingly.
Take topic-wise practice papers, free mock tests on the Entri app today
Kerala PSC HSST 2022 – Insights
|1||Name of the Post||
Higher Secondary School Teacher
|2||Monthly Starting Salary||
39500-83000/- Indian Rupees
|3||Age Limit to Apply||20 – 40 Years|
Kerala Higher Secondary School Teacher Exam Date
|Yet to be announced|
|5||Kerala Higher Secondary School Teacher Exam Pattern||OMR/Written Test|
Number of Reported Vacancies
|Yet to be announced|
HSST Exam Cut Off Mark
|Yet to be announced|
Date of Publishing Rank List
|Yet to be announced|
Kerala PSC HSST 2022 – Notification
Applicants who had completed the registration process for Kerala PSC Recruitment 2022 can appear for the examination. The mode of applications is online, which means the applications must be submitted online only through the official website of the Kerala Public Service Commission. The candidate must be aware that the one-time registration is the key step in the enrolling process. Master’s Degree in the concerned subject with not less than 50% marks from any of the Universities in Kerala or a qualification recognized as equivalent. B. Ed Degree in the concerned subject acquired after a regular course of study from any of the Universities in Kerala or a qualification recognized as equivalent.
Click here to view the Kerala PSC HSST 2022 Official Notification pdf
Kerala PSC HSST 2022 – Important Dates
|1||Call letters for Written Exam||Not yet released|
Yet to be announced
Yet to be announced
|4||Call letters for interview||Not yet released|
Yet to be announced
Kerala PSC HSST 2022 – Eligibility Criteria
- The candidate age limit to apply for an HSST vacancy in Kerala Government service is 20 to 40 years. OBC and SC/ST categories are eligible for Upper age relaxation
- The candidates Master’s Degree in the respective subject with not less than 50% marks from any of the Universities in Kerala or a qualification recognized as equivalent.
- The candidate’s B.Ed Degree in the concerned subject acquired after a regular course of study from any of the Universities in Kerala or a qualification recognized as equivalent.
- The applicants must have passed the State Eligibility Test for the post of Higher Secondary School Teachers conducted by the Government of Kerala or by the agency authorized by the State Government.
Kerala PSC HSST 2022 – Exam Pattern
|2||II||Research Methodology & Teaching Aptitude|
|3||III||Salient Features of Indian Constitution, Social Welfare Legislations & Programmes|
|4||IV||General Knowledge, Current Affairs & Renaissance in Kerala|
Kerala PSC HSST 2022 – Syllabus
SYLLABUS FOR COMMON SUBJECTS FOR HSST EXAM
· Objectives, nature, characteristics and basic requirements of teaching
· Learner’s characteristics
· Factors affecting teaching
· Methods of teaching
· Teaching aids
· Evaluation systems
· Meaning, Characteristics and types of research
· Research Ethics
· Paper, article, workshop, seminar, conference and symposium
· Thesis writing: its characteristics and format
SALIENT FEATURES OF INDIAN CONSTITUTION, SOCIAL WELFARE LEGISLATIONS AND PROGRAMMES
· Salient features of the Constitution
· Preamble – significance of it and its place in the interpretation of the Constitution
· Fundamental Rights – Directive Principles of State Policy
· Relation between Fundamental Rights and Directive Principles
· Fundamental Duties
· Legislature – Executive – Judiciary – Both at State and Union Level
· Other Constitutional Authorities
· Centre-State Relations – Legislative – Administrative and Financial
· Services under the Union and the States
· Emergency Provisions
· Amendment Provisions of the Constitution
· Social Service Legislations like Right to Information Act
· Prevention of atrocities against Women & Children
· Food Security Act
· Environmental Acts
· Social Welfare Programmes like Employment Guarantee Programme
· Organ and Blood Donation etc
KERALA RENAISSANCE, GENERAL KNOWLEDGE AND CURRENT AFFAIRS
· Towards a New Society
· Efforts to reform the Society
· Various missionary organizations and their functioning
· Socio-Religious reform Movements
· Struggles and Social Revolts
· Role of Press in Renaissance
· Awakening Through Literature
· Women and Social Change
· Leaders of Renaissance
· Literary Figures
· National & International events
· Indian Economy & Polity
· Science & Environment, etc.
Kerala PSC HSST 2022 – Apply Online
Kerala PSC is organizing The Higher Secondary School Teacher (HSST) recruitment examination for short listing candidates for the HSST Junior and Senior Vacancies in various subjects in Higher Secondary Schools in Kerala. The exam committee had declared the recruitment notification for these vacancies at official website. Applicants who had completed the registration process for Kerala PSC Recruitment 2022 can appear for the examination. The mode of applications is online, which means the applications must be submitted online only through the official website of the Kerala Public Service Commission.
Steps to Apply Online:
Step 1: Tap on the link that is given below.
Step 2: A new page will be displayed on your screens. Tap on the One Time Registration link and register themselves.
Step 3: The candidates shall receive their Registration ID and Password. Open the Kerala PSC Thulasi website and login with these credentials.
Step 4: Search for the HSST post the candidate wish to apply for and click on the “Apply Online” Link.
Step 5: Fill in all the information in the application form carefully and attach a recent passport size photograph with your name and date at the bottom.
Step 6: Cross-Check all the details and then submit the application form by clicking on the “Registration Card”. The candidate can then take a printout of the application form for future reference.
Kerala PSC HSST 2022 – Cut Off
The cut-off list shall be declared on the official website and will eventually be available for download. Listed below are the steps explaining to find the Kerala PSC Cut off list 2022 which will be out for this categories and posts. Interested and eligible candidates need to stay connected to the official website for the recent updates regarding the Kerala PSC 2022 examination:
Step 1: Tap to visit the official website of Kerala PSC 2022.
Step 2: On the homepage, tap on the “Results” tab on the top.
Step 3: Now, tap on the “Kerala PSC Cut off 2022” option for the cut of marks.
Step 4: The candidate will now be directed to the page of Cut off lists for all posts.
Step 5: Now, the applicants are supposed to click on the “Download” option for their respective posts.
Step 6: A pdf of the Kerala PSC Cut off 2022 will download.
Step 7: Now, the candidates can check the cut off marks for the category and the HSST posts.
Step 8: The candidate must download and save the pdf for further use.
Kerala PSC HSST 2022 – Previous Year Question Paper
The recruitment is organized for distinct number of vacant posts. PSC question papers are available in Malayalam for the exams which needs eligibility up to Plus Two hence, 90 per cent of PSC exams are already conducted in Malayalam. Only in some examinations that the question papers are given in English. Vijayan said adding it has been decided to change the pattern that prevails. The latest vacancies will be declared in the notification. The interested and eligible aspirants who wish to join the Kerala government as an officer must look up for the notification. The candidates can also download the notification pdf for the upcoming exam 2022 after the official release. The Kerala Public Service Commission conducts a two-tier examination.
Kerala PSC HSST 2022 – Salary
The Kerala Public Service Commission has now declared the Kerala PSC 10th Level Preliminary Exam 2022. It is a common preliminary examination that will be performed under the supervision by the candidates planning to apply for various 10th class posts.
|1||Kerala PSC High School Teacher||Rs.29200 – Rs.62400/-|
Kerala PSC HSST 2022 – Selection Process
The applicants appearing for various posts under the Kerala PSC Exam 2022, shall have to go through a certain Selection process. It must be noted that various posts under the same committee shall have different selection processes according to their concerned subjects. The participants will go through three stages.
- Written examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
- It must be noted that there is no written/online/OMR examination organized as a part of the KPSC Selection Process, then the applicants shall be directly recruited for the above-mentioned posts.
- There is no such clear details regarding the KPSC Exam Pattern Selection Process 2022 but it is given that if the applicants go through any written/online/OMR examination then they will have to submit a confirmation for writing the examination through their One Time Registration profile.
Our goal is to assist the applicants to fulfil their dreams. Make Entri your study buddy for we will provide you with all that it takes to accomplish your dreams. It has been entitled as India’s best vernacular learning app for job skills with seven million users. The key point to clear an exam lies in methodical and planned preparation. If you are a candidate who wants to pursue your dream career and looking for a good start, Entri has got it covered for you. Our team will assist you with content and insights related to the topics of your concern. Before one starts dreaming of working, one must acknowledge their dreams. As the saying goes, Dream, dream, dream. Dreams transform into thoughts and thoughts result in action. It is only through some exams, that one can fulfil all their wishes. Sometimes preparation for some exams may seem tedious. To boost your confidence, our app is the best and perfect answer. We will assist and ensure success and also help to establish one’s career as a good friend. Our focus specializes in providing a personalized learning experience for each of its users based on their niche of learning.
- Learning is an eternal and vital process.
- Learning materials can tremendously increase learners’ achievement by supporting learning.
- A video curated for educational purpose provides a learner with new insights and an appealing worksheet which gives the learner with new opportunities to practice a new skill gained
- A good content are important for the curators to effectively convey their message to the audience
- Learning materials helps to a better interpretation and appreciation of the concepts, contents as well as the subject matter.
- They also assist the candidates to proceed towards concrete learning.
- The source of information plays a key role.
- Our team aims to render carefully sorted content based on extensive research.
- The materials provided will be user friendly and understandable
Courses and Test Series:
- A drop of water makes an ocean.
- Our aim is to improve Speed
- The test series also provides ample amount of practice to the student,
- As a result their speed of attempting questions increases
- Our interest lies in building confidence
- It aids in improving performance and boosting confidence in aspirants .
- It helps in driving away their exam fear and anxiety.
- To be able to fluently learn a subject one must be well versed with the basics-vocabulary.
- Test Series develops a consistency in their study.
- Test Series develops candidates skills .
- In addition, Time Management for solving the answer paper will be enhanced
- Test Series consists of all Question Papers by Qualified and Experienced Professor.
- At Entri, you can have free access to the glossary on a daily basis and ace up your learning
- It is always said that one’s preparation is never complete without solving the question paper.
- You will find a separate section dedicated to the same on our website. Adaptive and interactive tests will help you master each chapter.
- The purpose and importance of teaching and learning materials is to make lessons interesting, learning easy and enable teachers to easily express concepts.
- Learning materials can significantly increase learners’ achievement by supporting learning
- ng quality materials increases student success. Instructional materials are resources used to teach students. Good instructional materials are easy to use, aligned to standards, and reach a diverse audience of students.
- One must get to know which concepts you are good at and concepts that need more attention
- Refer to the same and you’ll be able to draw valuable insights yourself!
- We will provide detailed insights on current affairs and regular updates about different types of entries with a set of questionnaires based on the same.
- As you finish each module, you take a test and figure out where you stand.
- The goal is to provide a detailed description of selected topics that are significant with respect to the examination. The article is curated based on extensive study and it is comprehensible.
- it plays a key role in conveying information quickly and effectively to the widest possible audience. Depending on the material, the length and complexity of the opening section can vary widely
- With this, your time will be saved and you can save it and refer to it in the future too. It’s a total win-win situation. You will stay in sync with what is happening around you
- The PSC exam in India is constitutionally mandated to assist the corresponding state governments in matters of recruitment, transfers, and disciplinary actions.
- Government tasks are something that not only the residents require but also are vital for the entire nation.
- English allows applicants to actually broaden their world, from job opportunities to the ability to relate to people from every country.
- Knowing the language makes it much more interesting every trip.
- Anywhere one ,ay want to go in the world they can find someone who speaks English.
Banking and Insurance
- Banking and Insurance are two sectors which are fast evolving and has accomplished a transformational change.
- Banks are the backbone of all activities since every transaction where money is involved, the bank is the main character.
- Insurance business is one of the important financial services in modern times.
- Sales play a vital role in the building of loyalty and trust between customer and business.
- Trust and loyalty are the important reasons why a customer would choose to recommend a company to a friend or family member or write a great review of product or service online.
- Railways have enhanced its boundaries in conducting activities like business, sightseeing, pilgrimage along with transportation of goods.
- It is hassle- free for long-distance travel.
- Plays a vital role in national integration. It strengthens the development of the industry and agriculture.
Staff Selection Commission
- The Staff Selection Commission ( SSC) is an organization that is functional under the Central Government of India.
- The aim is to select and recruit the best-suited individuals in the system.
- It fulfills workforce requirements for the different departments and ministries for the Government of India.
Andhra Pradesh PSC
- It organizes examinations for the appointment of the services in the state.
- It is consulted on the following decisions related to personnel management:
- Methods of recruitment and selection to the state civil service and civil posts.
- Internet skills enable users to reduce risks of privacy loss while obtaining the benefits from online activities that increasingly depend on the revelation of personal data.
- Consequently, Internet skills are an starting point for public policies regarding users’ self-help in privacy protection.
- The video lectures enable creators to have a flipped classroom or “blended” learning environment.
- The videos are also useful to applicants who are accustomed for the traditional classroom settings.
- Digital videos help remote learning opportunities so that creators can convey and can reach students from all over the world.
- Users can react to content, share challenges, compliments or complaints in the discuss platform
- Its a great way to interact and learn by stating and understanding, clarify assumptions, experiment, and own new skills and ideas.
- Individualization of learning which refers to the personal responses to forum topics are not limited in time or the length.
Prev. Year Papers
- Previous year question papers contain segments from the vital parts of the chapter.
- Thus it assist the aspirant understand the critical regions of the syllabus.
- Once the pupil is able to grasp these parts of the curriculum they can stress on the important parts.
- Hence be able to score good marks in the exam.
- Test Series increases consistency in their study.
- Test Series instills Reading, Learning, Writing skill.
- Time Management for solving the answer paper.
- Test Series are set by Qualified and Experienced Professor.
Download Entri and practice free mock tests and ace your competitive exams
I hope this article was helpful. The key point to clear an exam lies in methodical and planned preparation. If you are a candidate who wants to pursue your dream career and looking for a good start, our Entri app has got it covered for you. Over the last decade, the concept of education has drastically changed, thanks to the internet. Let’s talk about all the positive contributions it has made. Consistency is the key. Be regular and punctual. Set a study pattern, modify it as per your needs and wants. You know yourself better, so plan accordingly. Our team will help you with content and insights related to the topics of your concern. Subscribe to our app today and enrol yourself into various programmes our app offers. Tune in to the app to stay updated regarding various aspects of the subject you are interested in. Feel free to post any queries and doubts in the comment section. We will try our best to reach out. Push away all those self-doubts and negative thoughts. Try to have a clear vision. Ask yourself why you want this. Focus on the good and work hard. There is a saying that goes like this, Get up and set your shoulders to the wheel-how long is life for you? as you have come to this world leave some mark behind or where is the difference between your trees and stones they too come into existence decay and die. Each day is a precious gift bestowed upon us so make it count. Work on yourself. Stop procrastinating. Today is the day, hope for the best. Good luck.
Discussion about this post