Table of Contents
Are you preparing for Kerala PSC Higher Secondary School Teacher Exam 2024? Here, we have a comprehensive collection of question papers from the previous years for the Kerala Public Service Commission (PSC) Higher Secondary School Teacher (HSST) examination. These question papers are a valuable resource for anyone preparing for the upcoming HSST exam. By practicing these question papers, candidates can get a clear understanding of the exam pattern, question types and difficulty level. This will help them to prepare better and increase their chances of success in the exam. Refer the previous year Kerala PSC HSST Question Paper PDF below!
Kerala PSC HSST Recruitment 2024 – Insights
|Name of Exam
|Higher Secondary School Teacher
|Exam Organizing Body
|Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC)
|Level of Exam
|Mode of Exam
|1 Hours 30 Minutes
Kerala PSC HSST Previous Year Question Paper
The Kerala Public Service Commission (Kerala PSC) is a governing body that conducts numerous recruitment exams for government jobs in the state of Kerala. One such prestigious exam is for the post of Higher Secondary School Teacher, which is highly sought after by many individuals. To prepare for this exam, it is essential to have access to the previous year’s question papers. These question papers serve as a valuable resource for aspirants, providing a detailed understanding of the exam pattern and the type of questions that may appear. By analyzing the previous year’s question papers, candidates can get an idea of the weightage of each section, the difficulty level of the questions, and the time management required to complete the exam.
The Kerala PSC Higher Secondary School Teacher Question Paper is a crucial aspect of the exam preparation process. It helps aspirants in evaluating their level of preparation and identifying the areas where they need to concentrate more. Candidates can also assess their strengths and weaknesses and work on improving their weak areas. Furthermore, practicing the previous year’s question papers can also improve one’s speed and accuracy in answering questions. It can also help in developing strategies to tackle different types of questions, thereby improving one’s chances of scoring better in the exam.
Kerala PSC HSST Previous Year Question Paper PDF
The previous year’s question papers are an invaluable resource for aspirants preparing for the Kerala PSC Higher Secondary School Teacher exam. It provides a clear picture of the exam pattern, helps in identifying strengths and weaknesses, and allows candidates to practice and improve their performance. Check out the question paper PDF now!
Why I Refer Kerala PSC HSST Previous Year Question Paper
1. Understand the Exam Pattern:
One of the main advantages of using teacher question papers is that it helps students understand the exam pattern. Since these papers are designed by experienced teachers, they give an insight into the type of questions that can be expected in the upcoming exams. This helps students to focus on important topics and prepare accordingly.
2. Practice, Practice, Practice:
The saying, “Practice makes perfect” holds when it comes to academic success. Referring to higher secondary school teacher question papers allows students to practice and hone their exam skills. By solving these papers, students can get a good understanding of their strengths and weaknesses, which allows them to work on areas that need improvement.
3. Time Management:
Time management is a crucial skill that every student needs to acquire to excel in their exams. By solving teacher question papers, students can get a sense of how much time they need to allocate for each question. This helps them to practice time management skills and attempt the exam within the given time limit successfully.
4. Identify Important Topics: By referring to previous year’s question papers, you can identify the topics that are more important and have a higher weightage in the exam. This will help you prioritize your study time and focus on the topics that are more likely to be tested. It can also give you a better idea of the depth and breadth of each topic, which can guide your study plan and make it more efficient.
5. Familiarity with Question Types:
Teacher question papers are a great tool to become familiar with the types of questions that may appear in the exams. This can help students to focus on specific types of questions and prepare for them accordingly.
6. Know the level of difficulty: The question papers are a reflection of the difficulty level of the exam. By practicing with these papers, you can understand the level of difficulty and get an idea of how much effort you need to put in to score well. It also helps you to mentally prepare yourself for the exam day.
7. Identifying knowledge gaps: Solving question papers helps students to identify their weaknesses and knowledge gaps. When going through the solutions, students can gauge their understanding of the subject matter and identify the areas where they need to put in extra effort. Furthermore, this also helps in understanding the topics or concepts that are commonly misunderstood and need more clarity.
8. Improving exam-taking skills: Solving question papers helps students to develop exam-taking skills like analytical thinking, quick decision-making, and the ability to understand complex questions.
Kerala PSC HSST Exam Pattern 2024
|Research Methodology & Teaching Aptitude
|Salient Features of Indian Constitution, Social Welfare Legislations & Programmes
|General Knowledge, Current Affairs & Renaissance in Kerala
Kerala PSC HSST Syllabus 2024
SYLLABUS FOR COMMON SUBJECTS FOR HSST EXAM
· Objectives, nature, characteristics and basic requirements of teaching
· Learner’s characteristics
· Factors affecting teaching
· Methods of teaching
· Teaching aids
· Evaluation systems
· Meaning, Characteristics and types of research
· Research Ethics
· Paper, article, workshop, seminar, conference and symposium
· Thesis writing: its characteristics and format
SALIENT FEATURES OF INDIAN CONSTITUTION, SOCIAL WELFARE LEGISLATIONS AND PROGRAMMES
· Salient features of the Constitution
· Preamble – significance of it and its place in the interpretation of the Constitution
· Fundamental Rights – Directive Principles of State Policy
· Relation between Fundamental Rights and Directive Principles
· Fundamental Duties
· Legislature – Executive – Judiciary – Both at State and Union Level
· Other Constitutional Authorities
· Centre-State Relations – Legislative – Administrative and Financial
· Services under the Union and the States
· Emergency Provisions
· Amendment Provisions of the Constitution
· Social Service Legislations like Right to Information Act
· Prevention of atrocities against Women & Children
· Food Security Act
· Environmental Acts
· Social Welfare Programmes like Employment Guarantee Programme
· Organ and Blood Donation etc
KERALA RENAISSANCE, GENERAL KNOWLEDGE AND CURRENT AFFAIRS
· Towards a New Society
· Efforts to reform the Society
· Various missionary organizations and their functioning
· Socio-Religious reform Movements
· Struggles and Social Revolts
· Role of Press in Renaissance
· Awakening Through Literature
· Women and Social Change
· Leaders of Renaissance
· Literary Figures
· National & International events
· Indian Economy & Polity
· Science & Environment, etc.
|Kerala PSC LP UP Assistant Coaching
|Kerala PSC Lecturer in Diet Coaching
|Kerala PSC HSST Exam Preparation
|Kerala PSC HSA Exam Preparation