Table of Contents
Kerala PSC has recently released the Rank List of Scientific Officer 2023. This rank list will be used for special recruitment from sheduled cates/sheduled tribes and sheduled tribes only of scientific officer (Biology) for the various departments of Kerala Government. The rank list is available for download on the official website of Kerala PSC. Candidates can download the rank list in PDF format from the link provided on the website. This rank list consists of total 09 candidates who have successfully cleared the Kerala PSC examination for the post of Scientific Officer. Candidates can check their name, rank, roll number, marks obtained and other details in the list. All the candidates who have their name in the rank list can now start applying for the post and prepare for the further selection process. The rank list is an important reference for the candidates who have appeared for the exam. It is advised to all the candidates to go through the rank list carefully and download their PDF copy for future reference. All the best!
Kerala PSC Scientific Officer 2023: Rank List Overview
|Recruitment Body||Kerala Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Scientifc Officer|
|Method of Recruitment||Direct Recruitment|
|Number of vacancies||Anticipated vacancies|
|Scale of pay||51400-110300/-|
|Brought into Force with Effect From||October 04, 2023|
|Mode of Exam||OMR-based Objective Written Examination|
|Final Result||Released on October 09, 2023|
Kerala PSC Scientific Officer Rank List 2023: Release Date
Kerala PSC has recently released the Scientifc Officer Rank List 2023. Applicants who have aappeared for the Scientifc Officer Examination can now view and download the rank list from the official Kerala PSC website. The rank list has been prepared based on the marks obtained by the applicants in the examination. The link to download the result and rank list PDF is available on the official website.
The rank list can be accessed by entering your user Id, password and answering the security question. Applicants can also check the exam result and merit list from the official website.
Applicants who have made it to the rank list are required to attend the interview as per the schedule released by the Kerala PSC. They are also required to submit the required documents before the interview process. The Kerala PSC Scientifc Officer Rank List 2023 provides the applicants with an opportunity to get a job in the government sector. Applicants can now view and download the Kerala PSC Scientifc Officer Rank List 2023 from the official website and can apply for the job with confidence. It is important to check the rank list and result PDF regularly to get the latest updates on the rankings.
Kerala PSC Scientifc Officer Result 2023: Important Dates
Find out below for Kerala PSC Scientifc Officer 2023 Rank List
|Rank List Release Date||October 09, 2023|
|Force into effect on||October 04, 2023|
|Answer scripts will be allowed||15 Days from the result announcement|
Kerala PSC Scientifc Officer Rank List 2023: Where to Donwload
Eligible candidates can download the Scientifc Officer Rank Lsit 2023 from the provided sites below
Kerala PSC Scientifc Officer Rank List 2023: Download Link
Eligible candidates can download the Scientifc Officer Rank List 2023 PDF from the provided link below.
Kerala PSC Scientifc Officer Rank List 2023: Direct Link
For your convenience, we are providing the Kerala PSC Scientifc Officer Rank List 2023 PDF here
CATEGORY NUMBER: 133/2022
Kerala PSC Scientifc Officer Result 2023
The rank list is also available on the Kerala Public Service Commission’s official website, which candidates can access. Simply follow the simple guidelines below:
- Click on the link to open the official website of Kerala PSC
- Once you have opened the official website you will see the homepage
- Click on the “Results” tab on the top right
- Click on Kerala PSC Scientifc Officer rank list 2023 or the rank list option you want to know
- A new page with the Kerala PSC Rank list 2023 for all the categories will be displayed after you click on the Ranked list.
- Candidates are required to click on the “Download” option for their respective posts.
- You will now be taken to a PDF files the list of candidates that will be chosen for each position.
- Download and save the pdf for further use.
Details Mentioned on Kerala PSC Scientifc Officer Rank List 2023
- Candidate’s Name
- Registration Number.
- Kerala PSC Exam Score.
- Kerala State Merit List.
- Category of the Candidate
- Cut Off Score
- Result Guidelines
- Allotment details
Revaluation of Scientifc Officer Answer Script
Candidates are not permitted to request rechecking or revaluation for online examinations. However, those who wish to obtain a printout of their answer sheet for this selection can submit an online application through their One Time Registration profile on the official website of the Commission www.keralapsc.gov.in. The prescribed fee of Rs. 335 (Rupees three hundred and thirty-five) must be remitted via the e-payment mode available in the portal. Candidates will have 15 (fifteen) days from the date on which the Ranked List is uploaded to the Commission’s website (on or before 19/10/2023) to apply for a printout of the answer sheet. Applications submitted in any other manner, such as via email/Tappal/Direct, will not be considered. Only one copy of the answer sheet will be issued to each candidate.
Kerala PSC Scientifc Officer Rank List 2023: Instructions to Candidates
- The Ranked List will be in force till the publication of a new Ranked List after the expiry of minimum period of one year or till the expiry of three years whichever is earlier. As the advice for appointment depends on the occurrence of vacancies there is no guarantee that all the candidates included in the Ranked List will secure appointment. The candidates remaining in the Ranked List at the time of cancellation will have no claim at all for appointment on the basis of the inclusion of their names in the Ranked List.
- For online examination rechecking and revaluation are not allowed. Candidates who wish to obtain a print out of their Answer sheets relating to this selection shall submit online application through their One Time Registration profile from the official website of the Commission, www.keralapsc.gov.in by remitting the prescribed fee of Rs. 335 (Rupees three hundred and thirty five) via e payment mode available in the portal. A period of 15 (Fifteen) days time to apply for print out of answer sheet will be allowed to candidates with effect from the date on which the Ranked List is uploaded in the website of the Commission (ie,on or before 19/10/2023). Application submitted in any other manner (i.e via email/Tappal/Direct) will not be considered. A copy of the answer sheet will be issued only once to a candidate.
- The entries put in column (9) are based on the Communities specified by the candidate in their Application forms and proved by them with necessary documents. The candidate whose Communities have not been correctly noted in the Ranked List as proved by them in their Application should intimate the fact to the Deputy Secretary (Examinations) -I, Kerala Public Service Commission, Thiruvananthapuram – 695004 within one month from the Date of publication of the Ranked List to get the benefit of Reservation to which they are entitled to. In the absence of timely information regarding discrepancies if any, the candidate will be advised as incorporated in the Ranked List.
- Candidates who wish to relinquish their claim for advice from the Ranked List shall submit an application in the format prescribed by the Commission to THE SECRETARY, KERALA PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION HEADOFFICE, PATTOM, THIRUVANANTHAPURAM-4. The format is available in the official website of the Commission.The request for relinquishment in respect of those who do not submit the relinquishment application in the format prescribed by the Commission will not be honoured under any circumstances. The request for relinquishment in the prescribed format should be duly attested by a Gazetted Officer of State/Central Government with signature, name,designation and office seal along with a Notarized Affidavit and a self attested copy of an IDProof bearing photograph as enlisted in the General Conditions. The request for relinquishment along with the original of notarized affidavit and self attested copy of an ID Proof received within 15 days from the date of publication of Ranked List in the Official Website of the Commission will be honoured against the requisitions of vacancies that are pending with the Commission upto the finalisation of the Ranked List. After the publication of Ranked List, the request for relinquishment will be considered only if such request is received on or before the date of receipt of vacancy,based on which he/she is to be advised.