The Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) holds the KPSC JE Recruitment 2022 for technical positions throughout the state of Karnataka. The hiring process is divided into two stages, beginning with written exams and ending with a personality test. Applicants must be at least 18 years old to apply for the test, and a diploma in civil engineering is required to be eligible for KPSC JE 2022. It is also required that applicants be of Indian nationality. There will be no foreign or NRI applicants for the position of KPSC JE.
There is no maximum number of exam attempts allowed, but exams must be taken within the required age range. The KPSC JE exam is administered in either English or Kannada. Candidates must, however, be fluent in both languages for work and state communication. The written examination consists of two papers, which are followed by an interview and document verification. The exam has category-specific cut-offs that must be met to be considered for final selection. To be eligible for age relaxation and seat reservation, candidates must indicate their preference in the category section of the application form. In addition, when the commission requests it, candidates must produce valid documents and certificates. Failure to do so may result in the cancellation of their candidature and exclusion from future examinations. Women’s seats are also reserved for the KPSC JE exam.
KPSC JE Eligibility Criteria
The KPSC JE examination is divided into two stages, the first of which requires the candidate to take a written test with two papers. This year, there are approximately 169 vacancies for this examination. The KPSC JE Recruitment eligibility criteria are based on a variety of factors such as age, nationality, educational qualification, and so on. Anyone between the ages of 18 and 35 who holds a diploma in civil engineering can apply for the exam. The candidate must be an Indian national who speaks English and Kannada fluently. Candidates should be aware that there is no limit to the number of times they can take the exam.
- Age Limit
Any candidate for the KPSC JE examination who is over the age of 18 on the date of application submission and under the age of 35 is eligible to take the exam. There are also a few specific age relaxations when it comes to the upper limit for Physically Handicapped Persons, Scheduled Tribes, and other reserved categories.
- Candidates who fall into the reserved categories of Category 1, 2A, 2B, 3A, and 3B have a three-year age relaxation.
- This relaxation is available to Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe candidates for five years.
- Candidates with physical disabilities have an upper age relaxation of up to ten years in this regard.
- Educational Qualification
The minimum educational qualification required for the Karnataka Public Service Commission junior engineer examination is published on the KPSC website.
- Candidates with a diploma or a degree in Civil Engineering (JE Civil) and Mechanical Engineering (JE Mechanical)from a reputable polytechnic institution recognized by the Karnataka Government are eligible to take this examination.
- This eligibility criterion is not waived for any of the reserved category candidates.
- The KPSC JE examination is only open to Indian citizens with valid proof of residence in the state. As of today, there is no publication on the allowances for non-resident Indians or foreign nationals for this examination.
KPSC JE Exam How to Apply
Candidates follow the below steps to complete the application for KPSC JE Exam:
- Visit the KPSC official website at kpsc.kar.nic.in
- Check out the notification for KPSC JE Recruitment 2022.
- If you are qualified, click the Apply Online button.
- A new tab with an Application fee will be opened.
- Fill out the form with the necessary details of the candidate document as directed.
- Pay the Application Fee following the Notification’s instructions.
- Click the Submit button to submit the Application form.
- Download and print the Application form for future use and reference.
- Application Fees
The application fee for the KPSC JE 2022 is required for the final submission of the application form and can only be paid through the official website. The KPSC JE Recruitment 2022 Application Fee Structure is listed below.
|SC/ST, Destitute Widow Candidates||50/-|
KPSC JE Exam Vacancy
KPSC JE Exam Dates Have Been Announced This is in response to Advt. No. 2021/2431. The Paper I and Paper II exams will be held on January 21, 2023. The recruitment for Advt. No. 2022-23/1752 is also ongoing. A total of 169 positions are available for hire. The application period will end on November 17th, 2022.
- KPSC JE Exam Post-wise Vacancy
KPSC JE vacancy has been released for 169 Junior Engineer positions in civil and mechanical engineering disciplines. Knowing the number of open positions will help candidates determine the level of competition they should expect in the exam.
|Name of Post||Vacancy|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||166|
|Junior Engineer (Mechanical)||03|
KPSC JE Exam Previous Year Vacancy
The previous year’s vacancy for JE Civil/Mechanical was 289. Out of this 246 vacancies are reported for the post of Junior Engineer Civil and 43 vacancies were reported for the post of Junior Engineer Mechanical.
The KPSC Recruitment Notification 2022 is now available on the KPSC’s official website. As a result, candidates can access the official notification via their website. Candidates interested in applying for the KPSC JE recruitment 2022 should keep in mind that each candidate will be chosen based on the marks obtained in the offline written examination, which will be followed by document verification. Those who pass all of the KPSC JE selection processes will be appointed as junior engineers in Karnataka.