Table of Contents
The University of Mysore has released recruitment notification on 06th February 2021 inviting application to the Karnataka State Eligibility Test (KSET) to recruit eligible candidates for the post of Assistant Professor. Interested aspirants meeting eligibility conditions can apply online on the official website. Also the KSET 2021 exam will be conducted on 11th April 2021. KSET 2021 exam will be held at Eleven Nodal Centers spread across the Karnataka state. Candidates appearing for the exam must be we aware of syllabus and exam pattern to crack the exam. In this article we have provided the KSET 2021 syllabus and exam pattern.
KSET Exam 2021 – Important Dates
|Notification release date||06th February 2021|
|Submission of online application began from||08th February 2021|
|Last date for submission of online application||07th March 2021|
|Date of Examination||11th April 2021|
KSET 2021 Syllabus and Exam Pattern
To crack any competitive examination aspirants must be well aware of the syllabus and exam pattern. This will help you in drafting a very good study plan. With a proper study plan, guidance and hardwork one can easily crack the exam. Check below KSET syllabus and Exam Pattern-
KSET Exam Pattern 2021
The KSET exam is scheduled to be conducted on 11th April 2021 in two separate sessions. The test will be consisting of two papers including only objective type Multiple-Choice Questions. The candidate will have to mark their answers on OMR Sheets provided along with the Question booklet. Below tabulated is the exam pattern-
|Session||Paper||Total Marks||No. of Questions||Duration|
|First||Paper I||100||50||1 hour (9:30 AM -10:30 AM)|
|Second||Paper II||200||100||2 hours (11:00 AM-1:00 PM)|
- Paper-I shall consist of 50 objective type compulsory questions each carrying 2 marks. The questions which will be of general nature, intended to assess the teaching/research aptitude of the candidate. It will primarily be designed to test reasoning ability, comprehension, divergent thinking and general awareness of the candidate.
- Paper-II shall comprise of 100 objective type compulsory questions each carrying 2 marks which will be based on the subject selected by the candidate.
KSET Syllabus 2021
KSET 2020 examination consists of two papers i.e, Paper I and Paper-II. The subject wise syllabus pdf link for both papers are as provided below.
|Paper I||General Paper||Click here|
|Paper II||Commerce||Click here|
|Political Science||Click here|
|Tourism Administration||Click here|
|Library & Information Science||Click here|
|Mass Communication & Journalism||Click here|
|Social Work||Click here|
|Physical Education||Click here|
|Folk Literature||Click here|
|Public Administration||Click here|
|Computer Science & Applications||Click here|
|Physical Science||Click here|
|Mathematical Science||Click here|
|Chemical Science||Click here|
|Life Science||Click here|
|Environmental Science||Click here|
|Home Science||Click here|
|Electronic Science||Click here|
|Earth Science||Click here|
|Women Studies||Click here|
|Performing Arts||Click here|
|Visual Arts||Click here|
Other Important Links-
How you can use Entri app for your exam preparation?
- Entri provides an online platform to help you prepare for competitive exams.
- Download for free of cost and get access to video classes, exams and study cards with a single subscription fee.
- You can access full length mock tests and previous year question papers.
Hope you have benefited from this article. Check us for further details. Entri wishes you all the best for your upcoming exams.